reecious is offline New Member

Finding it hard to grow, need some help.

Hey guys,

Recently I started working out again after a 4 month break (some personal issues). I started eating more, and I quickly went up in size, I went from 67.5KG to around 69.2KG in about 3 weeks. Problem now the last month or so, I haven't been growing at all... in fact I got a really bad cold and lost 2KG on my vacation to my parents... I'm guessing fat but it felt horrible to stand on the scale and see that I actually lost weight. My diet consists of Red Meat, Lean Chicken, Rice, Pasta, Veggies. I eat around 4 meals a day (find it hard to eat more), and take a mass gainer about 2 times a day. My routine is as follows, Chest, Back, legs, shoulders, Bicep/triceps. I do three sets, and depending on the weight I hit about 6-10 reps each set. Any advice would be good, because I know how important nutrition is, and some tips about eating more would be greatly appreciated. If my routine looks crap, advice on that would be appreciated as well.

Reece.

Ishallnocheatmyself is offline Associate Member
    Show a structured routine , you listed body parts. Eat more ... Lift Heavier, you can't fix or prevent getting sick really.. Eat more but keep it clean

Quote Originally Posted by Ishallnocheatmyself View Post
    Show a structured routine , you listed body parts. Eat more ... Lift Heavier, you can't fix or prevent getting sick really.. Eat more but keep it clean
    Well right now I changed it:
    Monday chest
    DB Fly, press, incline fly, incline press, pushups.
    Tuesday Back/Bicep
    DB Row, Machine row, Lateral pull down, Barbell Curl, Wide grip Pullups
    Wednesday - break
    Thursday Legs/Abs : Leg extensions, squats, leg press, reverse extension (whatever they're called for back of the leg), Sit ups
    Friday: Shoulder/tri's Lateral raises, Shoulder press, front raises, dips, Skull crusher with barbell

human project is offline Knowledgeable Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Blog Entries
    I find it hard to eat all my meals when i drink weight gainer shakes. Even protein shakes lower my appetite. HONEST think you should eat at least 6 food meals. What's your macros??

Quote Originally Posted by human project View Post
    I find it hard to eat all my meals when i drink weight gainer shakes. Even protein shakes lower my appetite. HONEST think you should eat at least 6 food meals. What's your macros??
    I tried to figure this out before... but it seems overly complicated. I was given advice to just stuff my face.

HeadAndArm is offline Junior Member
    Try experimenting with lifting heavier in the 4-6 range. Some of the best advice I ever heard is that it's impossible to have a big chest and a small bench. I also find that it makes me hungrier when I lift heavier.

Quote Originally Posted by HeadAndArm View Post
    Try experimenting with lifting heavier in the 4-6 range. Some of the best advice I ever heard is that it's impossible to have a big chest and a small bench. I also find that it makes me hungrier when I lift heavier.
    I'll try that for some exercises then and see how it feels, thanks mate.

Thread Information