ExSciGuy is offline Junior Member

Paleo diet on a cycle

I've searched old threads and haven't found too much on the subject. I'm just curious if anybody has been on the paleo diet while on a cycle. I'm going to state an cycle with anavar and sustanon and I've really taking a liking to the paleo diet so I think I might try it. I don't doubt that I'll be able to get in the proper amount of calories I'll need so I think it's feasible. Just curious what other think about the subject.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    I could always gain on Keto diets, which the way I did them were essentially the paleo diet.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

keep fightin is offline Associate Member
    no experence with paleo on cycle but if your getting in the calories it would seem like a great clean bulking diet if you hit the macros. I'm on TRT and love the paleo approach, meat and veggies all day long! gotta love it ...

ExSciGuy is offline Junior Member
    I'm going to run with it unless I feel like I'm lacking in the calories department. I've ran bulking cycles with deca where I ate everything in sight. I'm at a different point in my life where I'm hoping to just feel healthier and put on lean quality gains. I'll probably be mixing in quite a bit of cardio as well which might make it even more difficult to get the calories.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ExSciGuy View Post
    I'm going to run with it unless I feel like I'm lacking in the calories department. I've ran bulking cycles with deca where I ate everything in sight. I'm at a different point in my life where I'm hoping to just feel healthier and put on lean quality gains. I'll probably be mixing in quite a bit of cardio as well which might make it even more difficult to get the calories.
    You should be fine on a paleo diet then, you wont have the bloat that you get from Carbs. Plus you will be getting in quality fats. In fact I think it would be very easy to get all the calories you need. Where everyone make the mistake is they over estimate just how many calories they need to gain.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

capetown is offline Senior Member
    Just remember that you have to commit to paleo or at least i did. There is no cheat days. Its a way of life. I would eat something as simple as a chicken wing with sauce on it and would be on the toilet for the day. Feel like a million dollars once to are into it though but i am not committed enough to keep it up.

Thread Information