Elias is offline Associate Member

Binged twice this week! Some help plz

After following a very hard and strict diet, consisting of only clean foods, i binged twice this week! I ate some chocolates and a lot of fruits and some peanut butter. How much damage was done? I am did 25 mins of hiit cardio on empty the day following my 1st binge. Ill do
    The same tomorrow. In terms of fat gain how much damage was done.
    One more thing am cycling carbs from saturday till wednesday, 50-80gs of complex carbs. No
    Fruits at all. Thursday and friday 400gs of carbs, that was my diet. But after 8 weeks of doig that i cracked. Opinions plz.

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    1. damage dun depends how much choc and stuff u ate.. regardless id say damage will be minimal.. no one gets fat from one meal learn from it and keep rolling bro!

2. define "cracked"

a pretty smart diet author (Lyle MacDonald) said when cutting to run 8 weeks and then take a 2 week break to let ur body return to its pre-diet state.. then repeat (if necessary)...

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    meh....

sounds to me like you are over reacting. ya gotta cheat once in a while.

talking abouut ffood, not broads

aportinastorm is offline Junior Member
    Dont worry about it, for one your "binge" meals sound pretty harmless. Fruit chocolate and peanut butter is a pretty health cheat meal. Either way as long as it dosnt start becoming an everyday occurance i wouldnt worry about it, you need a cheat meal every once in a while anyways and it wont make you fat any more than one health meal will make a fat person thin. Your body reacts to trends not individual meals.

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    It may actually have been a good thing if you have been following your diet strictly for long enough. Our bodies need everything, they just need less if some things

Elias is offline Associate Member
    Cracked = i couldnt handle the sugar cravings anymore!
    Am back to normal diet today and did a lot Of cardio. Am looking even bigger and more ripped today.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    I advocate a cheat meal at least one every 2 weeks when cutting. It stops me going on all day/weekend benders! No harm done, back on the horse. I'd worry if you were in the last 2 weeks of contest prep!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

JWP806 is offline Senior Member
    Did you go on a binge or just cheat on a meal or two? I wouldn't worry about it... I've been cutting and have made some great progress in the past 2 months. I've finally gotten to where my abs are visible and you can my serratus anterior...never have I been this lean in my life. I have a cheat meal once every week or two. This helps me keep shoveling tasteless crap into my mouth all week. I used to throw down a double double from Inn & Out but now it's typically a burrito bowl from Chipotle or something like that.

sgt2jay is offline Knowledgeable Member
    well speaking from binnge expierience, in fact binged to 295 lbs (now at 198). for the past the 3 years i have been busting my ass and many times ate what i shouldnt. that being said the guilt alone get ya back on track. i guess for me i have decided there isnt an end to eating healthy or getting in shape. it is the rest of my like so a few bad meals over the next 30 - 40 years is nothing.

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Elias View Post
    Cracked = i couldnt handle the sugar cravings anymore!
    Am back to normal diet today and did a lot Of cardio. Am looking even bigger and more ripped today.
    will happen especially if u r depleted and then eat a lot of carbs..

Thread Information