leather daddy is offline Banned

hows my mates diet?

roughly 100kg
    not sure on bodyfat probably around 16-18%
    quite muscular now wants to cut
    works out 3-5x a week intense
    this diet puts him at roughly a 500-600cal defict. not to bad i suppose fats a little low but atm hes not to worried about that as he wont drop much strength due to the carb intake.

hold up putting a pic of diet up.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	new DIETTTTTTT.png 
Views:	157 
Size:	149.5 KB 
ID:	124045

didnt add vegies but he will be taking in a handful of carrots with the chicken and rice and brocoli with the chicken breast. might switch up some of the protein powder for tuna. as macros/cals are very simmilar. hes hoping to start this diet tomorrow as today will go out and get all the shopping done. so any feedback/advice. will also drops cals week by week. coming from carbs/ mostly upping fat intake as strength decline. Possibly using clen but atm all natty.

bumppp

so i guess its that good no one can comment lol?

Levani is offline Junior Member
    R U Russian? I would replace basmati rice to brown rice. Carrots are not good for cutting. Too much tuna Is not good. I would go with salmon or tilapia. Other than that looks g2g. I would split that diet plan into 5 meals for metabolism
    Good luck!

Cronos1247 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by leather daddy View Post
    didnt add vegies but he will be taking in a handful of carrots with the chicken and rice and brocoli with the chicken breast. might switch up some of the protein powder for tuna. as macros/cals are very simmilar. hes hoping to start this diet tomorrow as today will go out and get all the shopping done. so any feedback/advice. will also drops cals week by week. coming from carbs/ mostly upping fat intake as strength decline. Possibly using clen but atm all natty.
    I wouldn't drop fats below 45g. Drop protein down a tad to around 260 and end up with macros close to these...

260 Prot
    220 Carb
    50 Fat

Spread your meals out a bit more, no reason to have 100g of carbs in one meal or 129g of protein at dinner.

fatman225 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronos1247 View Post
    I wouldn't drop fats below 45g. Drop protein down a tad to around 260 and end up with macros close to these...

260 Prot
    220 Carb
    50 Fat

Spread your meals out a bit more, no reason to have 100g of carbs in one meal or 129g of protein at dinner.
    Whats wrong with him eating that much in a short space of time and fasting the rest of the time?

HCL
    HCL is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fatman225

Whats wrong with him eating that much in a short space of time and fasting the rest of the time?
    In terms of body recomposition - nothing, as long as he eats his macros in more than one sitting (meaning he doesnt go to the extreme an only has one big feast) he can do as he pleases...

aronjrsmil is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fatman225 View Post
    Because the body needs protein when it's been put under a lot of physical stress. If you spread out your meals, it allows you to utilize the protein better(which is great because a good diet can be spendy). If you eat 129g of protein in one sitting, not all of it will go to use there. The main reason is to keep fuel in your body to prevent it from being broken down. It helps you build this way instead of "starving" the muscle of the protein it so desperately craves.

HCL
    HCL is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aronjrsmil View Post
    Because the body needs protein when it's been put under a lot of physical stress. If you spread out your meals, it allows you to utilize the protein better(which is great because a good diet can be spendy). If you eat 129g of protein in one sitting, not all of it will go to use there. The main reason is to keep fuel in your body to prevent it from being broken down. It helps you build this way instead of "starving" the muscle of the protein it so desperately craves.
    If he eats his target protein that day, whenever that may be, the muscle will get what it "desperately craves". period.

Thread Information