godgavemestyle is offline New Member

6'6 210lbs want to be 225-235 lean

Hello,

im a 24yr old male 6'6 currently 210lbs i'm lean with low body fat. I'd like to do a clean lean mass bulk to be around 225-235. Currently have no diet so i was wondering if anyone has any idea where I should start if I can get some ideas then I know I can implement them I just can't figure it out on my own as I have no body building friends everyone is fat.

My work outs usually go as follows

day 1 - bi's tri's cardio/abs
    day 2 - chest & tri's
    day 3 - back & bi's
    day 4 - shoulders and legs
    day 5 - rest
    day 6 - rest
    day 7 - rest

My schedule is like that due to my work schedule and girlfriend schedule, those two schedules also affect my diet because since I'm at work majority of my time I do not eat much. I do not eat junk food or fast food My girlfriend cooks very lean and healthy but its just one meal type things when I come home from work etc. I need a plan to follow from morning to night on a daily basis. I really look forward to coming up with a plan and would appreciate any advice given.

Levani is offline Junior Member
    if you wanna gain lean mass, you have to eat 500 cals above your dtee clean! your muscle grows during rest not in the gym so you need to make sure you dont overtrain.
    you need to come up with atleast 6 meals per day.

Thread Information