Ddanger is offline New Member

About to begin my first cycle

Hey everyone im new to the forums been reading a lot finally decided to post something.

Im about to begin my first cycle of prop with tren on friday. My question is what should my diet look like. Any links or advice on how and what i should eat would be great. Im looking mostly to shred fat and get lean.

Thank you for any response!
    Last edited by Ddanger; 06-26-2012 at 03:05 PM.

rasc170 is offline Banned
    eat 1 -1.5 grams of protein per pound of body weight, .4-.6 grams of fat per pound of bodyweight and fill the rest up with carbs. It makes 0 difference in your body composition if you get your carbs for a candy bar or whole grains...but your long term health will suffer. Eat enough calories so you're gaining 1 pound a week and adjust there depending on how much fat you're gaining. I dont what your calories/macros will look like once you start your cycle

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Check out the stickie on How to Calculate your TDEE. That'll tell you how many calories you need to consume to maintain/cut/bulk. Also remember that your caloric needs will be greater while on cycle. A good rule is to add 25% to your cals while on and adjust as needed

bobjack is offline Associate Member
    first cycle tren ? dangerous stuff. it will take over a year to recover from taking it
    have you already used it? i highly recommend you don't

I've never used it but I've read enough about it to know not to run it on first cycle

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ddanger View Post
    Hey everyone im new to the forums been reading a lot finally decided to post something.

Im about to begin my1. first cycle of prop with tren on friday. My question is 2.what should my diet look like. Any links or advice on how and what i should eat would be great. Im looking mostly to shred fat and get lean.

Thank you for any response!
    1. first cycle period or first cycle including prop and tren ???

2. asking this question u should NOT be considering a cycle.. period!

3. what r ur stats? age weight height bf%?

Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    1. first cycle period or first cycle including prop and tren ???

2. asking this question u should NOT be considering a cycle.. period!

3. what r ur stats? age weight height bf%?
    To answer your questions:

1.First cycle period

2.Im only asking the question because im not sure whether i should stick to normal intake of calories/fat/protein/carbs or if it should be increased while on steroids

5'8
    Haven't checked my bf in a few months will update tonight
    For the past two years ive been eating lean and going to the gym. I use to weigh 680lbs. Since December I started getting into the (heavier lifting) and im looking to get lean and put on good size muscle. And i work out 5x a week. Ive been stuck at a plateau for a very long time after loosing all that fat

Quote Originally Posted by jasc View Post
    Check out the stickie on How to Calculate your TDEE. That'll tell you how many calories you need to consume to maintain/cut/bulk. Also remember that your caloric needs will be greater while on cycle. A good rule is to add 25% to your cals while on and adjust as needed
    This is the Kind of Information im looking for Thank You!

Quote Originally Posted by bobjack View Post
    first cycle tren ? dangerous stuff. it will take over a year to recover from taking it
    have you already used it? i highly recommend you don't

I've never used it but I've read enough about it to know not to run it on first cycle
    I have a few friends who ran it on a first cycle and had no problems. If its properly done i don't think its a problem.. My motto is don't knock it till you try it. I think there is a difference between what you read, what you see and what you try

To answer your questions:

1.First cycle period a typical first cycle should be done with one compound (test) IMO... additional compounds added 1 at a time at a later date. this will enable u to pinpoint where potential neg sides/ problems are coming from...

2.Im only asking the question because im not sure whether i should stick to normal intake of calories/fat/protein/carbs or if it should be increased while on steroids ^^ this info u should know well before thinking of running a cycle.. tren is more of an advanced compound..

5'8
    Haven't checked my bf in a few months will update tonight
    For the past two years ive been eating lean and going to the gym. I use to weigh 680lbs. Since December I started getting into the (heavier lifting) and im looking to get lean and put on good size muscle. And i work out 5x a week. Ive been stuck at a plateau for a very long time after loosing all that fat
    680lbs?? if thats not a typo congrats on ur weight loss!

This is the Kind of Information im looking for Thank You!
    the kind that doesnt take into account reality? and just blindly answers ur questions with things u want to hear only?

I have a few friends who ran it on a first cycle and had no problems. If its properly done i don't think its a problem.. My motto is don't knock it till you try it. I think there is a difference between what you read, what you see and what you try
    not very solid logic IMO..

curious to ur bf%..?

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    OP you are 22 years old? If so, I would hold off for a couple of years.

A great diet will help you dramatically!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    680lbs?? if thats not a typo congrats on ur weight loss!

the kind that doesnt take into account reality? and just blindly answers ur questions with things u want to hear only?

not very solid logic IMO..

curious to ur bf%..?
    No not a type i was that big. Il update my bf% tonight when i get home.. My logic was never solid pretty stupid in my opinion. And no not things i want to hear i prefer things i don't want to hear. The only reason im here is to learn and make sure i get shit done the right way.

Quote Originally Posted by SteM View Post
    OP you are 22 years old? If so, I would hold off for a couple of years.

A great diet will help you dramatically!
    Believe me ive been doing plenty of diets. Right ones and wrong. But that's why im also asking for diet advice

Il get my BF% and try to post some pictures after work today!
    Last edited by Ddanger; 06-27-2012 at 08:55 AM.

No not a type i was that big. Il update my bf% tonight when i get home.. My logic was never solid pretty stupid in my opinion. And no not things i want to hear i prefer things i don't want to hear. The only reason im here is to learn and make sure i get shit done the right way.

hey man good job on ur weight loss.. thats like losing 2 whole people! also i have friends who take steroids and dont pct and dont know what theyre doing and dont diet and drink beer and eat chikn wings while on cycle and think theyre gonna get big.. the only thing they get is fat and look like crap and do damage to their bodies.. ive been on TRT for 8months and thru diet, proper TRT protocol, and proper workout and cardio have transformed the way i look.. a few of my "friends" have also legitimately gotten on trt after seeing what ive dun and they all look the exact same.. they all listen to each others BS logic and never get anywhere and dont listen to me.. dont fall victim to a similar circumstance..

Believe me ive been doing plenty of diets. Right ones and wrong. But that's why im also asking for diet advice

ur in the right place for diet advice.. just take it and apply it..

Il get my BF% and try to post some pictures after work today!
    very good idea! also i totally overlooked the fact that ur only 22.. ur endocrine system isnt completely developed.. taking all other factors out of play (which there are many) u dont wanna screw it up.. also read stickies:
    1. dieting 101:cutting
    2. tdee
    3. how to bulk

get these 3 down and u will be well on ur way

Thread Information