Thread: 3 meal diet

3 meal diet

Weight 77 kg. 13% bf 32yrs bmr~1800cal
    Goal 80 kg. 8% bf at pct and try to stay as close to that.

I want to eat 3 solid meals and supplement with amino tabs throughout the day.
    1 animal Pak Ed

Pre workout 10g amino
    Post. 10g.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3 meal diet-image-680908277.jpg   3 meal diet-image-24492120.png  

I'm currently on
    Primo 500 test e 300 ew 12 weeks
    Anavar 60 mgs Ed 6week kick start

Me & my goal in the pic were same stats
    With an 8% bf difference
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3 meal diet-image-1465556302.jpg   3 meal diet-image-280805301.jpg  

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    how many whole eggs is that?
    what kind of beef is it?
    how much bbq sauce is that? sugar has no place in cutting diet IMO..
    no veggies?
    how bout ur workout routine?
    how bout ur cardio?
    chances of cutting 5%bf and gaining 3kg plus replacing lost weight with muscle all while on 800cal deficit seems ambitious and unlikely IMO.
    not enuff info..
    also looks like a half ass attempt at a diet IMO. u couldnt even type everything out? LOL...

Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<---
    how many whole eggs is that?
    what kind of beef is it?
    how much bbq sauce is that? sugar has no place in cutting diet IMO..
    no veggies?
    how bout ur workout routine?
    how bout ur cardio?
    chances of cutting 5%bf and gaining 3kg plus replacing lost weight with muscle all while on 800cal deficit seems ambitious and unlikely IMO.
    not enuff info..
    also looks like a half ass attempt at a diet IMO. u couldnt even type everything out? LOL...
    4whole eggs
    Beef fillet 22g of fat per 10oz
    It's only 30 g BBQ
    With meal two I eat mixed veggies grilled
    Meal 3 I eat green salad
    I do full body circuits 90 mins 5 days a week it's I do very high volume with high intensity. It's serves as cardio and resistance as my heart rate is usually very high during these workouts.

at 77kg @13%bf i get ur tdee @2800cals

id i were u id run 2000cals
    300g pro
    100g carbs
    44g fat

refeed every 14days.. when progression slows or halts id switch to cycling carbs on a 7day cycle with 3 low, 3moderate, 1high day..

currently ur fat is at 28% total cals.. too high IMO for cutting esp considering 122g carbs is @ 24% total cals..

when running strait low carb u wanna keep carbs at or below 20% total cals.. this primes ur body for mobilization and resulting oxidation...

fats currently are 28% total cals (and bad fat to boot) = too high IMO.. id drop to 20% as well

this leaves 60% total cals coming from protein.. the same diet i ran with good success down to 12%bf..

i dont have a prob with total body but i think 5days per week puts u in the position of overtraining.. personally id switch to a std 4day split and lift like u wanna put on muscle.. 8-12rep range as heavy as u can go to successfully get the reps in.. a smart guy i know suggested one week of 6-8 reps heavier wt less reps and the next week of 10-12 reps lighter weight.. switching up every week..

i used to total body it as well all the time and i got a lot more out of the 4day split.. u should only have to spend @50mins on the gym lifting and then u can add cardio in either pwo or am fasted.. id shoot for 5 days 45mins.. throw some hiit in place a day or 2 to break it up and challenge the body..

id lose the 4 whole eggs as well (thats 28 egg yolks per week) and get a difft beef source more lean (96%ff ground beef only has 18g fat in a whole LB).. id also lay off the bbq sauce for awhile. sugar causes insulin production which halts ur ability to mobilize fat..

at 77kg @13%bf i get ur tdee @2800cals

id i were u id run 2000cals
    300g pro
    100g carbs
    44g fat

refeed every 14days.. when progression slows or halts id switch to cycling carbs on a 7day cycle with 3 low, 3moderate, 1high day..

currently ur fat is at 28% total cals.. too high IMO for cutting esp considering 122g carbs is @ 24% total cals..

when running strait low carb u wanna keep carbs at or below 20% total cals.. this primes ur body for mobilization and resulting oxidation...

fats currently are 28% total cals (and bad fat to boot) = too high IMO.. id drop to 20% as well

this leaves 60% total cals coming from protein.. the same diet i ran with good success down to 12%bf..

i dont have a prob with total body but i think 5days per week puts u in the position of overtraining.. personally id switch to a std 4day split and lift like u wanna put on muscle.. 8-12rep range as heavy as u can go to successfully get the reps in.. a smart guy i know suggested one week of 6-8 reps heavier wt less reps and the next week of 10-12 reps lighter weight.. switching up every week..

i used to total body it as well all the time and i got a lot more out of the 4day split.. u should only have to spend @50mins on the gym lifting and then u can add cardio in either pwo or am fasted.. id shoot for 5 days 45mins.. throw some hiit in place a day or 2 to break it up and challenge the body..

id lose the 4 whole eggs as well (thats 28 egg yolks per week) and get a difft beef source more lean (96%ff ground beef only has 18g fat in a whole LB).. id also lay off the bbq sauce for awhile. sugar causes insulin production which halts ur ability to mobilize fat..
    First of all thank u for ur time and effort
    I can switch to 5 egg whites add a 50 g whey shake to post wo that would get my fat around 40g and my pro ~ 300
    What do u think cause if things get too complicated it will be good on paper but I want it to be a lifestyle not only a diet.... I've done much stricter diets only to go all out bulk after I'm done dont wanna do that again.
    I always train splits and straight sets for the past 5 years or so and I got to ~190
    16% bf last jan only to find it both hard and unpleasant for me to maintain so I've settled for a much more fit look easier on the whole system (joints,heart ....)
    So for me to maintain after would I still have to eat 300g pro year round or can I up carbs and lower protein to around 200 and maintain my muscle @ a tad higher bf say 13 % .
    I'm gonne return to splits next month after I've completed this month of full body wo.
    Thx again waiting for ur feedback!!!

ur diet will change as ur goals change.. this is just a cutting diet and prob not the last step to get where u wanna be.. once u get to the bf% u like u can reduce protein to 40% and increase carbs to 40% and increase cals closer to ur maintenance...

when i cut from 22% bf to 10% i started at 2150cals, 300g pro, 100g carbs, 55g fat

then that changed to a carb cycle @12%bf which got me to 10% or maybe a little lower..

after that i increased to current bulking diet of 300g pro, 300-350g carbs, 65g fat...

u can run maintenance forever (theoretically) and maintain ur weight and bf% once u get where u wanna be

Also I'm Muslim and next month I'll have to fast for 30 days no food no water with a daily 8 hour window to break the fast
    From ~ 6pm to 3 am I'll be allowed to eat
    I will try to get meal 2 as a first meal meal 1 as the meal before the fast like @ 2:30am and a 50 whey shake in between
    Any suggestions ???

ur diet will change as ur goals change.. this is just a cutting diet and prob not the last step to get where u wanna be.. once u get to the bf% u like u can reduce protein to 40% and increase carbs to 40% and increase cals closer to ur maintenance...

when i cut from 22% bf to 10% i started at 2150cals, 300g pro, 100g carbs, 55g fat

then that changed to a carb cycle @12%bf which got me to 10% or maybe a little lower..

after that i increased to current bulking diet of 300g pro, 300-350g carbs, 65g fat...

u can run maintenance forever (theoretically) and maintain ur weight and bf% once u get where u wanna be
    That's exactly what I'll try to do ill keep u updated

And also ur not against only 3 meals a day??? As I was trapped in the 6to 8 meals for the past years only to gain fat much easier if I lost track of food quality for some time and im loving the three meal concept
    What do u have to say bout that?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Prop_var_Testen View Post
    And also ur not against only 3 meals a day??? As I was trapped in the 6to 8 meals for the past years only to gain fat much easier if I lost track of food quality for some time and im loving the three meal concept
    What do u have to say bout that?
    3 meals is fine man.. just hit ur cals and macros.. i would suggest "IF" during ur 30days.. u could eat 2000cals per day in 8 hrs... eat at 1800, 2100, 2300... go to bed.. have the majority of ur carbs at 1800... protein fats in other 2...

About the eggs are u against whole eggs for cutting or cholesterol and general health?

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    About the eggs are u against whole eggs for cutting or cholesterol and general health?
    Whole eggs are higher in fat. If they fit into your macros then they are fine.

1 gram of fat= 9 calories

1 large egg can have 5 grams of fat so you are adding 45 calories per egg.

Like i said, if it fits into your macros then it is fine. If not go for egg whites

thx guys ill keep u posted

@405 do u think it would be hard with the first diet I wrote to loose fat or to gain muscle as I'm loosing a considerable amount of fat daily and my weight stays almost same and I'm still day 4 test primo I think I can reach bf% target till test kicks in in 4 weeks then up cals gradually to gain muscle and maintain bf but now both are happening simultaneously ...what do u think?

By the way I ditched the BBQ

@405 do u think it would be hard with the first diet I wrote to loose fat or to gain muscle as I'm loosing a considerable amount of fat daily and my weight stays almost same and I'm still day 4 test primo I think I can reach bf% target till test kicks in in 4 weeks then up cals gradually to gain muscle and maintain bf but now both are happening simultaneously ...what do u think?
    If ur losing fat and weight is stayn Same then u may be replacing the fat weight with muscle weight.. If u get ur bf where u want it and rnt done cycling i see no reason u cant increase cals to try and pack on more muscle.. U may pack on some fat too so just be prepared

By the way I ditched the BBQ
    Good idea!

Thread Information