meal 5 -9.15 to 9.45

150 grams of brown rice - 3 protein,35 carbs ,1 fat
    160 gram veggies - 4 protein, 20 carbs, 0 fats
    2 cans of tuns - 30 protein, 4 carbs, 5 fats
    125 gms of cottage cheese - 16 proteino carb,o fats
    1 tbsp flaxoil - 13.5 fats

totals - 53 protein,59 carbs and around 20 fats

before bed 1 scoop whey

guys the timing of my diet will vary cuz of college and stuff but meals pretty much will stay the same, i don't do beef, pork or any red meat,so i have to stay with chiken , fish and eggs and ofcourse whey, now i am open to any changes but i have calculated a 300 to 400 calorie drop according to my tdee and my macros will stay the same. also i am open to any new receipes which i can fit here, once i hit a weightlodd plateau i'll cut some carbs off..

jpowell is offline Banned
    finally!
    i was starting to worry bro, I'm on my way out the door-but when i get back and settled, ill check in and give my .2!
    over here these guys know their shit.
    gbrice
    stem
    tr
    they good advice, just listen!

Armhand is offline Junior Member
    ya that's fine take ur time bro, i figured it out as good as i can getting my head in a twist, o also bro bbq sauce, is that ok if i use it on the chike when bbqing it, just so it has sugar and simple carb, ..

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    armhand welcome man..

read stickies:
    1. dieting 101: cutting
    2. tdee

at 300g carbs (too high IMO) and 340g pro = 2560cals
    80g fat = 720cals

2560 + 720 = 3280cals (too high)

i get ur tdee @ 3380cals. this is only 100cals below that. i suggest u reduce it to @2500cals

2500cals
    375g pro
    125g carbs
    56g fat

IMO u will see good fatloss with this. ur gonna wanna ditch the bbq sauce dude. i love bbq chikn too. when i started my cut i was 213lbs 22%bf. a large part of being such high bf was indeed my love for bbq chikn

keep ur carbs complex: oats, sweet potatoes, brn rice, lentils, green veggies.. no fruit, no bread, no dairy (except lowfat cottage cheese before bed).. i see no reason to supplement fat either (for now) with the exception of fish oil caps.

u wanna save to 300g carbs for bulking dude not cutting.

hi 405, when i calculate my tdee it comes to 3964?, so this is how i cut 300 to 400 calories , i know 3280 isn't 400 calories less of 3964, but i am gonaa play with my carbs a bit may be take it to 325 or so, no my tdee isn't 3280, i have chkd it using several calculators and most of them say my tdee is over 3900

me and jpowell worked out my carb protein and fat ratio so now i created a diet ion that ratio i'll take ur advice on bbq sauce, its staying in the fridge alrite bbq

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Armhand View Post
    hi 405, when i calculate my tdee it comes to 3964?, so this is how i cut 300 to 400 calories , i know 3280 isn't 400 calories less of 3964, but i am gonaa play with my carbs a bit may be take it to 325 or so, no my tdee isn't 3280, i have chkd it using several calculators and most of them say my tdee is over 3900

me and jpowell worked out my carb protein and fat ratio so now i created a diet ion that ratio i'll take ur advice on bbq sauce, its staying in the fridge alrite bbq
    What multiplier are you using for activity level. Keep in mind the top ones are not for a guy that just hits the gm 4-5 times a week

i think i a m using very active or strenous excercise like on scoobsworkshop.com something like that, but my workouts are brutal as i am a powerlifter, weekly two times squat, everyweek deadlift, and a lot of assistance work. so my activity wil be in the high

ok ok, 405 spot on. listen to this guy! he knows his shit-noles seems pretty knowledgeable as well.
    1 thing i admit--when i gave you that info in your other thread, i assumed you had your tdee calc out, guess not. oops.!
    like noles said use the correct multiplier--i use 1.55--as i have a desk job, and train (wen i do) 3x wk with 2-3 cardio sessions.

one thing i like about 405-is he literally maps everything out for us--its simply up to us to follow.
    i agree with everything he said. (w.out running the numbers myself of course)

if u must use a sauce go with hot-(franks, i put that shit on everything lol)

but how come your staying away from the beef? i don't do pork either so no biggie.

the foods 405 gave u, id put them into your diet into the appropriate places and itl b good to go.
    Last edited by jpowell; 06-29-2012 at 08:33 PM.

ok jpowell , ya i used the bmr formula and found my tdee to be 3564 (moderatley active) well i would say my workouts are hard ,but lets stick with 405 and reduce my calories to 2500 (around that) and ill post my corrected diet once again, now i drink diet coke with my chiken as i feel it makes the food taste better, idk why but i feel that way, this is no big deal to give up if i have to, as it contains aspartme, what's with aspartame idk?? , like u said ill stick with franks sauce

now the thing with beef is i am an indian, and some traditional thing we don;t eat it, i am from india staying in canada, got it,

405 i am soory if i was wrong with sticking with my derived tdee, i read the article and its a awesome post, thanks guys, ill prep my new diet and post ti again, as with the foods mentioned in it are they ok, espically tortilla ??

Dont use flour, try whole grain. Tortillas.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum

ok done

arm i prefer Katch/McArdle formula for calculating TDEE. its wat i used to successfully cut from 213lbs 22%bf to 185lbs 10% (or less). this is how it works. it takes into account ur LBM (lean body mass). other formulas that use total body weight factor in bodyfat weight to calculate caloric requirements. this is inaccurate. ur stats: 240lbs 23%bf

240 x .23 = 55.2(lbs fat)
    240 - 55.2 = 184.8(lbs LBM)
    184.8 x .4536 = 83.83(kg LBM)
    BMR = (83.83 x 21.6) + 370 = 2180cals
    TDEE = 2180 x 1.55 = 3379cals

when i cut i ran a 950cal deficit with no loss of LBM (actually increased). 2500cals for u will be @880cal deficit. less than what i ran (as a precaution) but substantial enuff to give u good results IMO.

60/20/20 had proven to be a good split for myself and what i recommend. keeping carbs at or less than 20% total cals will optimize ur ability to mobilize and burn bodyfat. u dont want fat higher than 20% either which leaves 60% for protein (which will help u retain the muscle u have while in a deficit). 60% total cals for protein gives u 375g protein daily. considering u have 184.8lbs LBM this is slightly above 2g per lb LBM (also what i consider ideal)..

i think i a m using very active or strenous excercise like on scoobsworkshop.com something like that, but my workouts are brutal as i am a powerlifter, weekly two times squat, everyweek deadlift, and a lot of assistance work. so my activity wil be in the high
    keep in mind if ur competitive in powerlifting u may lose some strength while cutting. i did not. however when i re-introduced substantial carbs and maintenance calories back into my diet after my cut i did gain a substantial amt of strength. it comes down to what u want the most. aesthetic build or 100% strength capacity. once ur cut is dun and u go back to maintenance what strength u may lose (and u may not lose any) should return.

ok jpowell , ya i used the bmr formula and found my tdee to be 3564 (moderatley active) well i would say my workouts are hard ,but lets stick with 405 and reduce my calories to 2500 (around that) and ill post my corrected diet once again, now i drink diet coke with my chiken as i feel it makes the food taste better, idk why but i feel that way, this is no big deal to give up if i have to, as it contains aspartme, what's with aspartame idk?? , like u said ill stick with franks sauce

now the thing with beef is i am an indian, and some traditional thing we don;t eat it, i am from india staying in canada, got it,

405 i am soory if i was wrong with sticking with my derived tdee, i read the article and its a awesome post, thanks guys, ill prep my new diet and post ti again, as with the foods mentioned in it are they ok, espically tortilla ??
    1. diet coke is fine IMO. i drink 4-6 12oz diet mt dews per day and havent had any probs.
    2. no prob with ur tdee deal.
    3. ditch the tortilla (whole grain or white) altogether for now. stick to the carb choices i suggested. u want to establish proper eating habits for awhile as well as get to ur target bf% as fast as possible. once u have stuck to ur cutting diet 100% for 4 weeks i would say u have earned the right to have a cheat meal. i would not have one before. i did 5 weeks myself. it will be hard but worth it IMO. the first 4 weeks of this cut will be crucial for u. it is the time u need to be the most strict. remember that what ur eating during this time will not last forever but i think its important for u to prove to urself u can do it and itll make u more conscientious about ur food choices in the future due to the length of ur initial commitment.

we also need to talk cardio. i suggest am fasted or pwo 45 mins 5-6days per week... u could also throw in some HIIT a day or 2 in place of the moderate. also a good fat burning cardio workout is:

5min warmup
    10mins HIIT
    5mins complete rest
    20-40mins moderate
    5min cooldown

i wouldnt do this more than 2x per week.

will be looking for ur diet.

^^ u c wat i was talkn bout? He is a goodfella!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum

omg that's a lot of info thanks 405,ill be posting my diet in a while very shortly, i'll set it up and post it

ok guys here's my revised diet

5 meals a day

Tdee = 3379

carb/meal = 25 apprx
    protein/meal = 75 approx
    fats/meal = 11.2 approx

morning after waking up 2 scoops whey protein - 50 protein. 2 carbs

meal 1 - 8.30 - 9.15

30 grams oats - 20 carbs,4 protein, o fats
    8 egg whites - 5 carbs, 24 protein, o fats
    1 scoop whey protein- 2 carbs 25 protein
    1 tbsp flax seedoil

totals - 27 carbs, 55 protein, 13 fats

meal 2 - 11.30 - 12.15

50 grams of brownrice - 12 carbs, 1 protein, o fats
    80 gms veggies - 10 carbs, 2 protein, 0 fats
    250 gms chiken (skinless breast or leg) without bbq of course- 4 carbs ,60 gms protein, 7 fats
    1 tbsp flax oil

totals 26 carbs, 63 protein, 20 fats

meal 3 - 2. 2.30

50 grams sweet protein or yam - 9 carbs, 0 protein,0 fats
    80 grams veggies - 10 carbs, 2 protein , 0 fats
    250 gms chiken - 4 carbs,60 protein, 7 fats
    1 tbsp flax oil

totals - 23 carbs ,62 protein, around 20 fats

meal 4 same as meal 2 this is my pre workout meal, as i am working in the summer from 3.30 to 5

6 - 7.30 workout depends

post workout 1 scoop whey

meal 5 - 9. 9.30

2 cans of tuna - 4 carbs, 30 protein , 0 fats
    125 gms cottage chees( no fat) 0 carb, 16 protein, 0 fats
    = 1 tbsp flax oil

totals- 50 protein, 20 carbs and 13 fats

before bed 1 scoop whey

i have ditched tortilla, and i do expect to lose some strength, i am not gonna compete for almost a year, so ill try to maintain it that's all
    now what's POW? i' ll do the cardio a su suggested for 3 times a week? also what do i do if i feel hungry between meals??

"remember that what ur eating during this time will not last forever" what does this mean, i am not gonna be able to stick with it for a long time?

once i hit 15% bf i am gonna take in gear maybe test c and winstrol as anavar is expenxsve, what's the dosge for winstrol is it more evective than anavar?
    i wanna get ripped but once i am done cutting i wanna bulk again without addiag a lot of fat, how do i accomplish tis?

also is it just me getting my getting my head ina a twist or is it this hard to even figure out a diet, damn my head is hot...

i have ditched tortilla, and i do expect to lose some strength, i am not gonna compete for almost a year, so ill try to maintain it that's all
    now what's POW? i' ll do the cardio a su suggested for 3 times a week? also what do i do if i feel hungry between meals??

"remember that what ur eating during this time will not last forever" what does this mean, i am not gonna be able to stick with it for a long time?

once i hit 15% bf i am gonna take in gear maybe test c and winstrol as anavar is expenxsve, what's the dosge for winstrol is it more evective than anavar?
    i wanna get ripped but once i am done cutting i wanna bulk again without addiag a lot of fat, how do i accomplish tis?
    1. what r the total macros for this diet?

2. PWO = post workout (such as cardio postworkout)

3. id do cardio 5-6times per week

4. if u feel hungry between meals u will have to just deal with it. drink 200 oz water per day. this will help. with that mmuch protein u should be ok.

5. worry about getting ripped first then we can look at a lean bulk

6. 15%bf is too high to cycle. cut down to 10-12%(max) then consider cycling..

my macros are like this

carbs 122 gms
    protein 366 and
    fats 86 oops i know this is more maybe i'll cut off some tbsp's of flax oil and get it down to 60 or so

regarding cycle what would be the point of cycling at 10 % bf, all i want to get down to is somewhere around thr? at this stage how much more can i lose using gears?

other that tis are all the food mentioned here ok, any changes here to be done?? like timings quantity etc...?

my macros are like this

carbs 122 gms
    protein 366 and
    fats 86 oops i know this is more maybe i'll cut off some tbsp's of flax oil and get it down to 60 or so

regarding cycle what would be the point of cycling at 10 % bf, all i want to get down to is somewhere around thr? at this stage how much more can i lose using gears?
    the point of cycling at 10% bf is to gain muscle. if all u wanna do is get to 10%bf u dont need gear to do that. get rid of some of the flax. personally id drop it from every meal and see where u come out after ur last meal and then maybe add some in before bed with ur protein..

ok guys here's my revised diet

5 meals a day

Tdee = 3379

carb/meal = 25 apprx
    protein/meal = 75 approx
    fats/meal = 11.2 approx

morning after waking up 2 scoops whey protein - 50 protein. 2 carbs

meal 1 - 8.30 - 9.15

30 grams oats - 20 carbs,4 protein, o fats
    8 egg whites - 5 carbs, 24 protein, o fats
    1 scoop whey protein- 2 carbs 25 protein
    1 tbsp flax seedoil drop

totals - 27 carbs, 55 protein, 13 fats

meal 2 - 11.30 - 12.15

250 gms chiken (skinless breast or leg) without bbq of course- 4 carbs ,60 gms protein, 7 fats
    1 tbsp flax oil drop

totals 26 carbs, 63 protein, 20 fats

meal 3 - 2. 2.30

50 grams sweet protein or yam - 9 carbs, 0 protein,0 fats
    80 grams veggies - 10 carbs, 2 protein , 0 fats
    250 gms chiken - 4 carbs,60 protein, 7 fats
    1 tbsp flax oil drop

totals - 23 carbs ,62 protein, around 20 fats

meal 4 same as meal 2 this is my pre workout meal, as i am working in the summer from 3.30 to 5

6 - 7.30 workout depends

post workout 1 scoop whey add some complex carbs PWO like oats

meal 5 - 9. 9.30

2 cans of tuna - 4 carbs, 30 protein , 0 fats
    50 grams of brownrice - 12 carbs, 1 protein, o fats id move this to PWO
    125 gms cottage chees( no fat) 0 carb, 16 protein, 0 fats
    = 1 tbsp flax oil

totals- 50 protein, 20 carbs and 13 fats

before bed 1 scoop whey no whey before bed.. casein or cottage cheese
    see bold
    Last edited by --->>405<<---; 06-30-2012 at 03:25 PM.

ok so i am gonna drop flax oil where u told me to drop and take it only before bed? so now ill almost have no fats in my diet, just flax at meal 4 and 5??

ok i can take some complex carbs right after my workout, done

before bed is cottage cheese. done

also can i use oilve oil or just leave it out for now?

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    I am getting closer to my cut and the OP's weight/size is quite close to mine(5'10" , 230Lbs & 24%Bf).

So I will be following this along.

One question so far, what is reason for the protein being this high? I am almost at the end of PCT now and I barely hit 250g's a day & I have not experienced any weight/strength loss throughout PCT.

ok so i am gonna drop flax oil where u told me to drop and take it only before bed? so now ill almost have no fats in my diet, just flax at meal 4 and 5??

ok i can take some complex carbs right after my workout, done

before bed is cottage cheese. done

also can i use oilve oil or just leave it out for now?
    remove the fats where suggested and make other changes and recalculate ur macros and post them.. only need the total for the day.. depending where ur fat is will determine if u add any fat back in..

changes done, my fats now would be 47 total for the day, this includes all that comes from chiken too..

47 is pretty good. u could add in 1tbs natty PB for @8g fat to get u to 55g. i personally enjoyed PB at nite with cottage cheese cuz it added a treat to look forward to. esp since u will be running so low carbs.. up to u.. what id do.. 16g natty PB should = 1TBSP

be sure to post revised diet including total cals and macros..

the diet i already posted was revised one, juts needed minor changes, now as u have done it, its good to go i guess?

anayways here's my macros again

carbs = 124 = 124 * 4 calories = 496
    protein = 366 = 366 * 4 = 1464
    fats = 55 = 55* 9 calories = 495 calories

so total would be 2455 calories a day

bro can u pls help me out with eca stack a s well the dosages and stuff i googles it and everyone has diffrent dosages?

I wouldnt run it now but dosage is:
    Ephedrine 25mg (2 primatene at 12.5mg each)
    Caffeine 200mg (1 tablet at 200mg)
    Aspirin 81mg (1 baby aspirin)

i am having a 8 mg ephidrine

like how many times a day?

i am having a 8 mg ephidrine

like how many times a day?
    if u have 8mg ephedrine ud need to take 3 tabs. typical dosage is 3x per day. i wouldnt start at that though. start with a half dose and see how u react.

half dose being:
    12.5mg ephedrine
    100mg caffeine
    1baby aspirin (dont worry bout splitting aspirin dose).

again i say u dont need it now (if at all) except for maybe appetite control. a half dose should suffice for appetite (at least to start).

ok done, so when excatly do i need this? btw thanks for the help brother, i am starting my diet form today(already started) i hope i am gonna get good results..

ur at 23%bf so itll be awhile.. ive used it and didnt notice any extra fatloss.. ur gonna lose fat at a good rate just by implementing this diet and workout schedule... id say not til u get to 12-14% if at all...

ok thanks 405 for all the great info!!ill keep u updated here how it goes

good deal.. good luck

one more thing i am not lookig for and shortcuts, but is thr a steriod that can actuall burn fat, i was reading the thread by one of the members" list of gears the help burn fat" and most of the replies were diet and cardio but some suggested clen , anavr etc? like at my Bf% i know judt diet will be good, but once i hit 15% i wanna get shredded??

when u get to 15% u just keep going dude.. var and winstrol is for sub 10% IMO... some like clen and eca but u can get to 10% without anything..

bro that's fine but just people giving me too many opinions pissin me off,also telling me i am 23 blah blah, u said this diet it works great, i started from today and it feels so good to eat something good

i am hiving this confusion dude, i asked i am gonna ask u again, don't mind me, once i get to 10 bf% i can use win or anavar to do what excatly bro?am i gonna get even leaner or get shape or what bro?

after this if i want to bulk should be doing a clean bulk??and keep most of my definition?

i am fairly new bro help me out!!

bro that's fine but just people giving me too many opinions pissin me off,also telling me i am 23 blah blah, u said this diet it works great, i started from today and it feels so good to eat something good

i am hiving this confusion dude, i asked i am gonna ask u again, don't mind me, once i get to 10 bf% i can use win or anavar to do what excatly bro?am i gonna get even leaner or get shape or what bro?

after this if i want to bulk should be doing a clean bulk??and keep most of my definition?

i am fairly new bro help me out!!
    i didnt realize ur were 23 yrs old. IMO u should wait a couple more yrs (say 25) before running any cycle. give ur endocrine system time to fully develop.

if u dont know what winstrol or var will do i suggest researching it urself. u should def NOT consider doing anything thAT U DONT KNOW WHAT IT DOES...

run the diet.. get to 10%.. wait til ur 25yrs old and research the compounds in the mean time.. then worry about the steroids .. winstrol is a harsh compound.. running test shuts down ur natty test production.. hopefully u can get it to start back up again but there r no assurances..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information