Coolhand5599 is offline Member

Help with post cycle diet & workout

I am just finishing up a 16 week cycle of Deca 400 test E 600 ew 3iu HGH Ed. I have made some great gains. I would like to keep as must as I can. I am going back on HRT with 150 test c ew and stay on 3iu HGH Ed and I am adding hcg 15 units Ed.

I am 5'9" 200 lbs 18% bf 41 yo. I have been eating 250 g protein Ed around 3300 cal. I would lke to cut to 10% bf before next cycle and keep as much of me gaines as possible. How should I adjust my diet?

My workout is 5 day split heavy 6-10 reps and 3 sets of each exercise. I am thinking I should change my workout totally and lighten up with higher reps. But I am not sure about this. Please give advise.

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    You should never just workout one way, maybe do heavy lifting for 2 weeks and then switch to high reps for 2 weeks so both muscle fibers are incorporated. Sprinting and using HIIT is the best way to burn fat while actually stimulating muscle growth so that should be incorporated. (Also the short explosive sprints will stimulate HGH levels even more so definitely continue using HGH as it will burn fat and maintain muscle just on its own).

Thank you

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    I would definitely not cut post cycle. I did and regret it. If anything, you may need to UP calories to keep as much of your gains as possible. Definitely up protein for a while. Continue lifting heavy and intense as always so the stimulus to continue growing, or at least maintain, is there.

Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    I would definitely not cut post cycle. I did and regret it. If anything, you may need to UP calories to keep as much of your gains as possible. Definitely up protein for a while. Continue lifting heavy and intense as always so the stimulus to continue growing, or at least maintain, is there.
    I have a slight injury to my left bicep I think. I have some pain where it connects at he elbow. I moved up in wt and pushed it to hard. In the 16 weeks I went up over 100% in weight

Thread Information