Get hench Die Trying is offline Associate Member

Does this happen to abyone else

Does anyone only feel hungry after they eat. I feel like I can go all day without eating only drinking water. But as soon as I eat I get really hungry. Does anyone else experience this or isit just me??

Papiriqui is offline Productive Member
    No not really!! I get hungry after about 1 hr but right after the meal no, i am not hungry. Psychologically i might feel the need to ingest more or something else but not really hungry.

fatman225 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Get hench Die Trying View Post
    Does anyone only feel hungry after they eat. I feel like I can go all day without eating only drinking water. But as soon as I eat I get really hungry. Does anyone else experience this or isit just me??
    Not me, I often eat upwards of 1000 calories in a meal. When you eat that much at once as solid food you don't feel much room for much else.

frsttmer is offline Associate Member
    Never, I feel like I won't need to eat ever again usually

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Depends on the meal, time of day, and how much physical resistance I've put myself through that day. Generally in the A.M. I'll feel full but early evening I'm like you and am still hungry a lot..

ac guy is offline Associate Member
    I have a non stop appetite. I could eat 2 lbs of meat, and a head of cauliflower at dinner, and be hungry 1/2 hour later. Sucks big time.

What I meant was before I eat I'm fine but after I eat I'm still hungry

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Get hench Die Trying
    What I meant was before I eat I'm fine but after I eat I'm still hungry
    Are you cycling any gear right now? I've had that experience with tren . Didn't often feel hungry. Would eat becuz I had to, then 15-30 mins later I felt hungry. It was ridiculous.

Nope not taking anything ATM I feel like I can go hours without eating just weird

Nope not taking anything ATM I feel like I can go hours without eating just weird
    When was your last blood work done? Any other symptoms other than appetite? Fatigue, mood changes, increased water retention, muscle fatigue or cramping, etc.?

No nothing like that I am planning on getting some blood tests done but it's not that easy in the uk

Are you thinking low test or something like that??

No nothing like that I am planning on getting some blood tests done but it's not that easy in the uk
    Blood work would be a good place to start. Check T3, TSH, and T4. Doesn't sound like thyroid issue because your are asymptomatic for hypo/hyperthyroidism but it wouldn't hurt to rule that out.

I did a cycle of test and tren about 3 months ago about due to the tren a sides I stopped after a month and started pct for another month but nothing seems to be wrong kept all gains sex is fine and tests are back to being as big as they where and hanging nicely I might phone my docs tomorrow say I think I might have low test see what he says add in a few sides just to get the test done. Do you think it could of been because of the tren? I just couldn't handle the sleepless nights and had to stop lol

I did a cycle of test and tren about 3 months ago about due to the tren a sides I stopped after a month and started pct for another month but nothing seems to be wrong kept all gains sex is fine and tests are back to being as big as they where and hanging nicely I might phone my docs tomorrow say I think I might have low test see what he says add in a few sides just to get the test done. Do you think it could of been because of the tren? I just couldn't handle the sleepless nights and had to stop lol
    That depends on the dose you took and if you ran it alone or in a stack. Tren is harsh but I'd be surprised if it was effecting your appetite post cycle, however, tren IS known to amp up your appetite so theoretically, if you're off tren there could be a negative feedback for a while. Again, a good blood work up should help identify possible issues. Good news is you came off without any impact on your libido and sex drive.

Yeah I know but it was a short cycle thought not taking alot tren was 75mg every other day and same with test prop have no problems getting a hard on. But it's not like I dont get hungry at all it's like if I eat after I eat I get hungry and want food more it's like the taste of food makes me want more but if I don't eat I don't want any food just a bit weird could I have a messes up thyroid or something?

Yeah I know but it was a short cycle thought not taking alot tren was 75mg every other day and same with test prop have no problems getting a hard on. But it's not like I dont get hungry at all it's like if I eat after I eat I get hungry and want food more it's like the taste of food makes me want more but if I don't eat I don't want any food just a bit weird could I have a messes up thyroid or something?
    I've seen higher tren doses without your post cycle concerns.

I'm still thinking thyroid but you are asymptomatic for thyroid issues but still worth running a panel to screen for it.

Thread Information