Thread: urinate problem

cincon123 is offline New Member

urinate problem

I take about 2 scoops of Jack3d before I begin my workout and also 2 scoops of whey protein shake right after my workout and drink plenty of water during my training. most of the times I feel like I have to pee every 20-25 minutes for 2 hours after I am done training...is anyone else having the same issue? do you guys think this might be something dangerous ? Thanks.

DanB is offline Banned
    Do you not think the 2-3 litres of fluids you consume in a short space of time could have anything to do with regular toliet visits?

You never go to the pub and need to piss every 20minutes? its the same thing what goes in must come out

And no it isnt dangerous

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cincon123 View Post
    I take about 2 scoops of Jack3d before I begin my workout and also 2 scoops of whey protein shake right after my workout and drink plenty of water during my training. most of the times I feel like I have to pee every 20-25 minutes for 2 hours after I am done training...is anyone else having the same issue? do you guys think this might be something dangerous ? Thanks.
    well, all stimulants increase the frequency of urination.

secondly, jack3d is being pulled off the shelves, and there is a reason for it.

Dpyle is offline Productive Member
    Like TR said, stimulants will increase frequency. You may wanna dial back on them. I've noticed a big difference since I've dropped the pre workout supps and now opt for a high carb meal about an hour before gym time. I used to piss 2-3 times while at the gym when taking a pre workout

Now post work out I still go a couple times an hour for a while after, but I also drink about 3 liters of water while in the gym.

Shouldn't beca big issue as long as you are actually going when you feel the need, but if you feel like you need to take a leak and nothing is flowing that's when you might wanna ask a doc.

cincon123 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dpyle View Post
    Like TR said, stimulants will increase frequency. You may wanna dial back on them. I've noticed a big difference since I've dropped the pre workout supps and now opt for a high carb meal about an hour before gym time.

Now post work out I still go a couple times an hour for a while after, but I also drink about 3 liters of water while in the gym.

Shouldn't beca big issue as long as you are actually going when you feel the need, but if you feel like you need to take a leak and nothing is flowing that's when you might wanna ask a doc.
    I m also having that problem sometimes too, thanks for the reply guys.

castiron is offline Associate Member
    jack3d contains caffeine, which is both a stimulant, and a diuretic. This means it makes you pee, like most stimulants. its fine. its actually good to pee alot and clean out your system. just keep pounding water.

Thread Information