dogtags is offline Associate Member

Cut Diet Critique (Easy Picture breakdown)

Stats:
    189 lbs
    18% BF
    5'11"
    26 Yrs Old

Examples of the basic guideline I will use. Chicken will be replaced with other types of lean meat, but will stick to the basics. I did not include the veggies i will be eating with lunch and dinner due to the small amount of calories.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cut Diet Critique (Easy Picture breakdown)-diet.png  

anyone?

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    easy for u to maybe but i find it a pain in the butt to read and dont feel like putting forth the effort..

either way u have a tdee @ 2900 cals assuming u workout 5days per week.. id run 2000cals if i were u.. u can either 40/40/20 or low carb it (my personal pref) at 60/20/20

Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    easy for u to maybe but i find it a pain in the butt to read and dont feel like putting forth the effort..

either way u have a tdee @ 2900 cals assuming u workout 5days per week.. id run 2000cals if i were u.. u can either 40/40/20 or low carb it (my personal pref) at 60/20/20
    Ah sorry about that :/. Yea i will fix it when I get hOme today.

Any idea where I should fit cals in at? Maybe almonds with snack and/or alvacados at lunch? Butter on the veggies :P

If u do 60/20/20 itd be:
    2000cals
    300g pro
    100g carbs
    44g fat

Looks Like u should drop flax from am snack and increase ur pro by 110g.. Carbs stay the same.. Id throw in some green veggies in 3 meals also..

Crap forgot to mention im eating veggies for lunch and dinner. Didn't include them due to low cal value.

Looks like I'll be eating more meat. Good stuff

keeping carbs at or below 20% total cals puts ur body in good position for mobilizing and burning fat.

how bout ur cardio? i suggest am fasted, pwo, or HIIT for a total of 5-6days per week..

keeping carbs at or below 20% total cals puts ur body in good position for mobilizing and burning fat.

how bout ur cardio? i suggest am fasted, pwo, or HIIT for a total of 5-6days per week..

It will be PWO, for right now running (about 10 minute mile pace) for 3 miles, sprints, ruc run(weighted pack and boots+utilities), and sled pushes each have their own days(ruc runs and sled pushes on leg days

I will be doing a clen cycle next week for 2 weeks, my cardio will be less during that time or I will do AM fasted. Wht do you suggest?

i prefer am fasted for sure.. i think its very effective and easier (IMO) than pwo also u dont have to kill urself.. i did 45mins am fasted with 135 BPM and dropped weight no prob..

once u get @12% id suggest switching to a carb cycle

i prefer am fasted for sure.. i think its very effective and easier (IMO) than pwo also u dont have to kill urself.. i did 45mins am fasted with 135 BPM and dropped weight no prob..

once u get @12% id suggest switching to a carb cycle
    Good Stuff, thank you for the help.

Thread Information