JohnnyBgood247 is offline New Member

Really Underweight

OK here goes
    I am 5'8 26yr old male
    I am only 106 pounds. thats right only 106 pounds
    I have been lifting for about 2 years. Very Cut, but no gains.
    I have taken the weight gainers, the protein shakes. Everything known to man. Nothing works.
    Now I even did a cycle once before like last year, of deca and test, for about 2 months. No gain or change at all.
    I am been to doctors, nutritionist, everything. All my levels are normal and exactally where they need to be, so doctors dont feel theres anything wrong with me.

Also I have no appitite at all. I try to force myself to eat, i just cant. I feel like im going to throw up. If anyone can help me to increase my appitite or even with the question below that would be great?

Thank you

My goal is to try to get to 150-160 pounds. I know to everyone on here thats a joke. But to me it would a blessing.

I am going to try Sus 250. See how that works.
    a shot twice a week of 1CC
    and than start my novla PCT on my last shot ( maybe add clomid)
    or even run novla while im on the cycle.

OK now these are my question.
    How long should i run the sus for?
    should i run it with deca?
    I am trying to gain massive weight and keep ALOT of my gains. if i could keep all of my gains but most is fine.
    Do you feel i should run something different? If so please lay out the exactally what i should take and my weekly routine. Be detailed like your explaining directions to a child.
    Or maybe should i add something to my cycle?

Please dont say go through other posts, cause i dont think anyone on here has a problem like me. First time on here..please be detailed and informative. Thanks alot.
    Any questions about me, please ask, And ill answer ASAP.
    Thanks again.
    Please help.

Ishallnocheatmyself is offline Associate Member
    see more doctors? sounds like u got a monster in ur stomach eating all ur food lol

Ishallnocheatmyself is offline Associate Member
    i dont know for sure but i would ask around somemore before you cycle.. again..

MaNiCC is offline AR's Think Tank - Retired
    I understand that seeing no gains over two years must be very very frustrating and demoralising. However with that being said you should under no circumstances be using steroids at your current weight. What TYPE of doctors have you seen?

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Quote Originally Posted by MaNiCC View Post
    I understand that seeing no gains over two years must be very very frustrating and demoralising. However with that being said you should under no circumstances be using steroids at your current weight. What TYPE of doctors have you seen?
    x2.... please do not run any cycles... for the sake of your own health.

calstate23 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBgood247 View Post
    OK here goes
    I am 5'8 26yr old male
    I have taken the weight gainers, the protein shakes. Everything known to man. Nothing works.
    Now I even did a cycle once before like last year, of deca and test, for about 2 months. No gain or change at all.
    I am been to doctors, nutritionist, everything. All my levels are normal and exactally where they need to be, so doctors dont feel theres anything wrong with me.

Also I have no appitite at all. I try to force myself to eat, i just cant. I feel like im going to throw up. If anyone can help me to increase my appitite or even with the question below that would be great?

Thank you

My goal is to try to get to 150-160 pounds. I know to everyone on here thats a joke. But to me it would a blessing.

I am trying to gain massive weight and keep ALOT of my gains. if i could keep all of my gains but most is fine.
    Do you feel i should run something different? If so please lay out the exactally what i should take and my weekly routine. Be detailed like your explaining directions to a child.

Please dont say go through other posts, cause i dont think anyone on here has a problem like me. First time on here..please be detailed and informative. Thanks alot.
    Thanks again.
    Please help.
    Like I tell anyone who has a hard time gaining weight, YOU AREN'T EATING ENOUGH!!! I would also say that 95% of the people I tell that to ALL SAY THE SAME THING. They say I eat so much its unbelievable, I eat, eat, and eat so more it can't be that I'm not eating enough. Then I say EAT SOME MORE ONCE AGAIN. Why?

Because it is PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE to be taking in more calories then you burn and not gain weight, plain and simple.

Okay, secondly, you're not a vegetarian or vegan or anything are you?

Thirdly, I would normally not say for a newbs to take steroids but this is definitely unhealthy and malnutrition. If you are 5'8" and 106 pounds like you say thats basically on the boarder line of anorexia.

The reason you don't have an appetite is for either 2 reasons.....One, you have an eating disorder and don't want to eat because you will think you will get fat or two because you are on the boarder line of being anorexic and your stomach is the size of a peanut.

My first and foremost advice to you is START SCARFING DOWN EVERYTHING!!! I MEAN EVERYTHING! Normal bodybuilding diet flys out the window for you as you are purely looking to get massive amounts of weight. And might I add eating pizza, potato chips, and fast food will not be a big deal because it will take 40 lbs of weight gain before you could even accumulate fat.

Again, normal diet goes out the window for you but 1 part of your diet will be necessary and that will be protein intake should still be up high. Carbs should be no less then 500 grams a day (I would even do more).

Anyhow, I would say a nice weight gain cycle would be Test ethanate, deca, d-bol.

Run test and deca both for 12 weeks and d bol for the first 4 weeks.

Test 500 mg a week
    Deca 400 mg a week
    D-bol 40 mg a day for all 4 weeks

A daily diet should look something like this....

Meal #1 - 12 oz whole milk
    12 oz Steak (whatever type you want)
    Oatmeal 1 1/2 cups

Meal #2 - 10 oz Ground beef (80/20 the fattening type)
    Pasta 5oz
    Veggies

Meal #3 - 10 oz salmon
    Baked potato (sour cream, cheese, butter, THE WORKS)
    Fruit and veggies

Meal #4 - 10 oz Pork chops
    5 oz pasta
    fruit and veggies

Meal #5 - 12 oz Chicken (With butter and sauce)
    2 bagels
    fruit and veggies

Meal #6 - 12 oz steak
    6 oz pasta
    12 oz Whole Milk

(ALSO DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU WANT TO SUBSTITUTE ANY OF THESE MEALS WITH FAST FOOD. JUST MAKE SURE YOU'RE GETTING YOUR PROTEIN THOUGH. EXAMPLE, IF YOU GO TO McDONALD'S DON'T JUST ORDER A CHEESE BURGER. MAKE SURE YOU ALWAYS GET DOUBLE MEAT. I WOULD EVEN SAY GET 2 BURGERS WITH DOUBLE PATTIES IN BOTH.)

You are going to have to force yourself to eat until your stomach actually stretches out a bit. Keep eating, eating, and eating! It would definitely be more healthy then the weight you are at now.
    Last edited by PT; 12-31-2010 at 06:49 PM. Reason: rec drug

maxwkw is offline Associate Member
    I agree with calstate23, eat and eat and eat some more. At your weight do anything you can to increase calories. Shots of olive oil are a good way to get a crazy amount in. Also, snack all the time. Use lots of condiments. For your shakes try not to use a blender (the air blended in will make you fuller) carry around a jar of peanut butter. Do anything you can to get more food in.

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Calstate

How can you give this cycle advise out to people

It is awfull

Advising a seriously underweight guy to run over a gram or gear a week

Are you mad!

This guy does not need gear, unless he has a medical condition and his doc puts him on it

unclemoney is offline Senior Member
    Dude, I have felt your pain.... way in the past.... I'm 22 now, back when I was 15 I weighed 100 pounds on the dot....

I remember that over christmass break one year when I first started training in a matter of 2 weeks I went up 15 pounds from diet alone with some protein sups but that can come from food as well.

Over the course of highschool I never got to more than 145 pounds, even though I trained for those couple of years at the gym like you said...

You know when the difference came???

When I joined the army, how did that make me bigger? Because I was one hungry mofo and it was 3 courses a day all you could eat I shot up to 158 in no time halfway through basic while the bigger dudes were loosing weight I was gaining. I remember one guy even dropped 72 pounds!!!

The most I have ever weighed is 175... I don't mind weighing a lil less though, as long as my strength keeps going up I'm happy I'm nowere near close to my old strength but a few years back I was 165 doing 255 for 5 on my bench, now I'm lucky to get one But I'm just getting back in the groove here I've been outa it for a few years

Anyways, nothings impossible...

DO NOT TOUCH THE GEAR>>>> HANDS OFF ROFL... I shall never touch any steroids so long as I live, my grandfather-in-law is a kinesiologist/chiropractor/acupuncutrist and through muscle testing he can check just about anything, you have no idea how a cycle can truly mess up your endocrine system, so I would advise against such things.

If you're that desperate enlist in the military now, lol. Guarantee even though they will run your ass off you will gain some weight believe me you will dream of food at night wake up with the taste of eggs in your mouth dieing to get to the DFAC(dining facility).

I'm out of the service now, wanting to go back in but my wife won't let me lol.

If I was single I would go active duty I love it!
    Last edited by unclemoney; 12-31-2010 at 05:33 AM.

Oh and one more thing, if you're looking for strength/size.... Then become a minimalist, like me!

I workout 5 days a week.... (some weeks every other day) On the weeks I do everyotherday on the off day I do calisthenics strength training aka 1arm pushups, 1arm pullups, handstand pushups(working up to one arm) one legged squats (they're termed pistols by others), etc.

5x5 Deadlifts or Squats
    5x5 Bench or Mil Press
    5x5 Pullups/Chinups

You need one big pull movement, press movement, and one for legs, don't train to failure, leave one in the bank. One of my fav sayings is "To bench alot one must bench alot".

I have seen my best gains yet in strength/size/physique doing this over a more elaborate bodybuilding split... and at your size you would def benifit most from a training routine like I posted in this post

Best of luck and hope you try this because IT WORKS!

deladude is offline Associate Member
    start eating. weed would realy help with that. if it werent for weed my ol lady would probably only eat a half cup of oats a day.

btw do u guys realy think it would be bad for him to run a cycle? even a simple test cycle?(which is about as dangerous as marijuana)
    if i were that severely enderweight i'd hop on.
    does any1 here know what the specific dangers of him using aas are because i honestly cant think of any or find any?
    aids patients are given steroids to keep them from withering away and they put on healthy size and show no adverse health affects from it why not this guy?

Quote Originally Posted by deladude View Post
    start eating. weed would realy help with that. if it werent for weed my ol lady would probably only eat a half cup of oats a day.
    btw do u guys realy think it would be bad for him to run a cycle? even a simple test cycle?(which is about as dangerous as marijuana)
    if i were that severely enderweight i'd hop on.
    does any1 here know what the specific dangers of him using aas are because i honestly cant think of any or find any?
    aids patients are given steroids to keep them from withering away and they put on healthy size and show no adverse health affects from it why not this guy?
    First, be careful with the recreational drug references. You may need to edit your post.

Second - PLEASE don't give cycle advice. With all due respect you clearly do not know anything about AAS. The guy is 106lbs and you're wondering why he shouldn't run a test cycle? Do you think there just might be a bigger problem here? He already claims to have cycled and got nothing out of it. So your recommendation is for him to do ANOTHER cycle? Not good advice bro...

im not reccomending im just asking is it realy more dangerous for him than us?
    besides his cycle was only 2months long. no1 would have seen results from that

im not at all recommending 4 him to run a cycle he definatley needs to get his eating in line but what i am asking is if any1 has an actual reason for him not to.
    im legitamately curious as to what would make it bad for him to run aas.

i know with his size he shouldnt run a full blown cycle and start lifting like a power lifter cuz he will for sure risk physical injury but whats wrong with using aas in a therapeutical aplication to help some1 put on much needed weight?

im truely sorry if i sound as if im trying to offer advice or start arguement. that is not my intent.
    im just wondering why every1 is stuck on telling every1 if they are under 25yrs and less than 200 or better lbs and lean that its dangerous to run.
    i totaly understand the low bf% that makes a lot of sense to me but i havent seen any1 quote medical journals or any studies for that matter. hell i cant even find anything and when some1 does say well whats wrong with doing this? some1 always posts a link to some idiot who ran a decca only cylce and is wondering why he cant get it up anymore. to me that is only proof that u should know what u are doing b4 you jump in.
    idont know maybe there is definitive proof out there somewhere but im not seeing it

im truely sorry if i sound as if im trying to offer advice or start arguement. that is not my intent.
    im just wondering why every1 is stuck on telling every1 if they are under 25yrs and less than 200 or better lbs and lean that its dangerous to run.
    i totaly understand the low bf% that makes a lot of sense to me but i havent seen any1 quote medical journals or any studies for that matter. hell i cant even find anything and when some1 does say well whats wrong with doing this? some1 always posts a link to some idiot who ran a decca only cylce and is wondering why he cant get it up anymore. to me that is only proof that u should know what u are doing b4 you jump in.
    idont know maybe there is definitive proof out there somewhere but im not seeing it
    How about this from the old man himself...

The young and Steroids

Due to the recent number of PM's ive been receiving regarding age and steroids I thought i'd write this thread to try and help some of our younger members. Ive also been having a conversation with my Endocrinologist who may give a more profession opinion on the subject:

There isn't an exact age were we all stop developing and growing because this is determined by our genes and DNA, we are all genetically programmed individually and we inherit our genes from our parents. To give an exact age we stop growing would be incorrect because everyone's genetic blueprint is different.The main development of our bodies is up to the age of 21yrs of age but this can vary between individuals. There are parts of our bodies what carry on developing and adjusting slowly up until the age of 25yrs old, an example of this is the brain. The Endocrine system is a part of the brain what is very complex and keeps our bodies in a homeostasis state. Our testosterone levels start raising and roughly peak around 25yrs old and then start to slowly decline, so even though some of us may have stopped growing at the age of 21yrs old, others may still be developing up until the age of 25yrs old.

I have recently spoken to my Endo regarding this matter and he tells me that the HPTA is very sensitive and as many pathways how it regulates the human body, he states steroids disrupt the normal balance of hormones in the body which can cause reversible and irreversible changes at any age but risks are far more if you administrate exogenous androgens during development, this will put you in a very unnatural environment at a crucial time and your hormones should be treated with care especially in the early stages of maturity. The adverse effects can be erratic behaviour of the HPTA and potentially therapy when your older.

I did ask him what age he would think would be the safest as far as risk to damages and he said many endocrinologist suggest full maturation is reached by 25 years of age and this would also give the HPTA time to be established with your natural hormone balance and patterns. I personally feel 24-25yrs old would also be ideal starting point to get bloodwrok drawn to see exact what your natural levels are before starting any kind of cycles and waiting till you have reach your testosterone peak would be a good starting point, for me there is to much evidence over the forums and what I've seen personally over the last 25yrs I've been bodybuilding. Obviously it isn't going to be all 19- 21yr old bodybuilders who suffer side effects what are irreversible but I am edging on the side of caution what age I advice to the newbies.

Marcus

When you say there is no danger, i would agree that the chances of death are low unless you have been told to shhot ur gear IV (which would not suprise me after some of the advise i hear)

However there are always side effects to using AAS, we can make an educated decision on how to avoid side's.

One major problem with kids running AAS is they have not reached full maturity, not only in there body but there training, there diet and knowlege...

A lot of kids use gear, dont know the side's that they could cause in the long term and dont realise that they could be actuall causing damage because they have no clue.

I think that age is a big deal, however I think that maturity as stated above is just as important

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by calstate23 View Post
    Like I tell anyone who has a hard time gaining weight, YOU AREN'T EATING ENOUGH!!! I would also say that 95% of the people I tell that to ALL SAY THE SAME THING. They say I eat so much its unbelievable, I eat, eat, and eat so more it can't be that I'm not eating enough. Then I say EAT SOME MORE ONCE AGAIN. Why?

Because it is PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE to be taking in more calories then you burn and not gain weight, plain and simple.

Thirdly, I would normally not say for a newbs to take steroids but this is definitely unhealthy and malnutrition. If you are 5'8" and 106 pounds like you say thats basically on the boarder line of anorexia.

The reason you don't have an appetite is for either 2 reasons.....One, you have an eating disorder and don't want to eat because you will think you will get fat or two because you are on the boarder line of being anorexic and your stomach is the size of a peanut.

My first and foremost advice to you is START SCARFING DOWN EVERYTHING!!! I MEAN EVERYTHING! Normal bodybuilding diet flys out the window for you as you are purely looking to get massive amounts of weight. And might I add eating pizza, potato chips, and fast food will not be a big deal because it will take 40 lbs of weight gain before you could even accumulate fat.

Again, normal diet goes out the window for you but 1 part of your diet will be necessary and that will be protein intake should still be up high. Carbs should be no less then 500 grams a day (I would even do more).

Anyhow, I would say a nice weight gain cycle would be Test ethanate, deca , d-bol.

Test 500 mg a week
    Deca 400 mg a week

Oatmeal 1 1/2 cups

Pasta 5oz
    Veggies

Meal #3 - 10 oz salmon
    Fruit and veggies

5 oz pasta
    fruit and veggies

2 bagels
    fruit and veggies

Meal #6 - 12 oz steak
    6 oz pasta
    12 oz Whole Milk

(ALSO DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU WANT TO SUBSTITUTE ANY OF THESE MEALS WITH FAST FOOD. JUST MAKE SURE YOU'RE GETTING YOUR PROTEIN THOUGH. EXAMPLE, IF YOU GO TO McDONALD'S DON'T JUST ORDER A CHEESE BURGER. MAKE SURE YOU ALWAYS GET DOUBLE MEAT. I WOULD EVEN SAY GET 2 BURGERS WITH DOUBLE PATTIES IN BOTH.)

You are going to have to force yourself to eat until your stomach actually stretches out a bit. Keep eating, eating, and eating! Smoke weed if you have too. It would definitely be more healthy then the weight you are at now.
    What's wrong with you?

Why would someone who weighs 105lbs need AAS?

Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    What's wrong with you?

Why would someone who weighs 105lbs need AAS?
    I cant believe ur only the second person to call him out rite for this advise LOL

Quote Originally Posted by baseline_9 View Post
    How about this from the old man himself...

The young and Steroids

Due to the recent number of PM's ive been receiving regarding age and steroids I thought i'd write this thread to try and help some of our younger members. Ive also been having a conversation with my Endocrinologist who may give a more profession opinion on the subject:

There isn't an exact age were we all stop developing and growing because this is determined by our genes and DNA, we are all genetically programmed individually and we inherit our genes from our parents. To give an exact age we stop growing would be incorrect because everyone's genetic blueprint is different.The main development of our bodies is up to the age of 21yrs of age but this can vary between individuals. There are parts of our bodies what carry on developing and adjusting slowly up until the age of 25yrs old, an example of this is the brain. The Endocrine system is a part of the brain what is very complex and keeps our bodies in a homeostasis state. Our testosterone levels start raising and roughly peak around 25yrs old and then start to slowly decline, so even though some of us may have stopped growing at the age of 21yrs old, others may still be developing up until the age of 25yrs old.

I have recently spoken to my Endo regarding this matter and he tells me that the HPTA is very sensitive and as many pathways how it regulates the human body, he states steroids disrupt the normal balance of hormones in the body which can cause reversible and irreversible changes at any age but risks are far more if you administrate exogenous androgens during development, this will put you in a very unnatural environment at a crucial time and your hormones should be treated with care especially in the early stages of maturity. The adverse effects can be erratic behaviour of the HPTA and potentially therapy when your older.

I did ask him what age he would think would be the safest as far as risk to damages and he said many endocrinologist suggest full maturation is reached by 25 years of age and this would also give the HPTA time to be established with your natural hormone balance and patterns. I personally feel 24-25yrs old would also be ideal starting point to get bloodwrok drawn to see exact what your natural levels are before starting any kind of cycles and waiting till you have reach your testosterone peak would be a good starting point, for me there is to much evidence over the forums and what I've seen personally over the last 25yrs I've been bodybuilding. Obviously it isn't going to be all 19- 21yr old bodybuilders who suffer side effects what are irreversible but I am edging on the side of caution what age I advice to the newbies.

Marcus

When you say there is no danger, i would agree that the chances of death are low unless you have been told to shhot ur gear IV (which would not suprise me after some of the advise i hear)

However there are always side effects to using AAS, we can make an educated decision on how to avoid side's.

One major problem with kids running AAS is they have not reached full maturity, not only in there body but there training, there diet and knowlege...

A lot of kids use gear, dont know the side's that they could cause in the long term and dont realise that they could be actuall causing damage because they have no clue.

I think that age is a big deal, however I think that maturity as stated above is just as important
    yeah but age isnt the issue in this case its his size. he's 26yrs old so he's definatley old enough but is there anything saying you should have a certain amount of muscle before starting? i dont feel this should be looked at as some scronny kid lookin to get "jacked" but someone severely underweight looking to put on some comfortable weight.

if he has a medical problem thats up to a professional to decide if he needs AAS

if he just undereats then no, no he dousnt need AAS

Calstate

How can you give this cycle advise out to people

It is awfull

Advising a seriously underweight guy to run over a gram or gear a week

Are you mad!

This guy does not need gear, unless he has a medical condition and his doc puts him on it
    What is wrong with that?

Severely underweight cancer patients and AIDS patients are given steroids all the time. Not to mention is their weight is severely below normal but they are also not healthy.

Its fine for him to use steroids he is 26. He just needs to stick to a high calorie diet.

What is wrong with that?

Severely underweight cancer patients and AIDS patients are given steroids all the time. Not to mention is their weight is severely below normal but they are also not healthy.

Its fine for him to use steroids he is 26. He just needs to stick to a high calorie diet.
    I must have missed the part where he said he was a severeley underweight cancer or AIDS patient

Can you quote it for me?

He just needs to stick to a high calorie diet.
    This is all he needs IMO. Well that and a solid workout regimen. He does not need AAS unless prescribed by a dr. in this case.

My guess is he's another one of those people who claim to 'eat alot' but are seriously overestimating how much he actually eats, and/or the quality of food completely sucks. He claims to have 'tried everything', but we have yet to see his diet. We don't even have all of his info yet and you're recommending a cycle just because he's of acceptable age? Sorry bro, not with you on this one.

yungone501 is offline Senior Member

Anyhow, I would say a nice weight gain cycle would be Test ethanate, deca , d-bol.

Test 500 mg a week
    Deca 400 mg a week

Oatmeal 1 1/2 cups

Pasta 5oz
    Veggies

Meal #3 - 10 oz salmon
    Fruit and veggies

5 oz pasta
    fruit and veggies

2 bagels
    fruit and veggies

Meal #6 - 12 oz steak
    6 oz pasta
    12 oz Whole Milk

You are going to have to force yourself to eat until your stomach actually stretches out a bit. Keep eating, eating, and eating! It would definitely be more healthy then the weight you are at now.
    OMG dude, what the hell is wrong with you?!!?

Test, Deca and Dbol ....at 106lbs? You should NOT be giving out absurd 'advice' like this man, your seriously gonna cause more harm then good.

To OP:

1.) Where the hell did you go? Dont start a thread and then vanish, LOL.

2.) If you DO NOT have a serious health issue thats affecting your body, the issue here is YOUR DIET!

3.) If you're not sure if you have a major medical problem...Go get evaluated and then re-evaluated. 106lbs is dangerously my friend.

4.) Please show just a daily example of what you ate...yesterday. There are MANY people here that will aid and assist you. Just ask and put forth effort.

toofatbuilder is offline Associate Member
    not sure what state you live in but i also agree weed would help. i dont smoke myself, but i know it helps cancer patients. you can go to your doctor, tell him your looking to increase to a healthy weight but have no appetite. if medical marijuana is legal there, he will write you up a Rx in a second. hell, on second thought, wanna trade stomachs?? i cant seem to ever be full.

I must have missed the part where he said he was a severeley underweight cancer or AIDS patient

Can you quote it for me?
    No, he did not say that. I am using that as a reference to the fact that it DOES NOT MATTER if he does a cycle. Severely underweight and sick people take steroids all the time. Now if there is some underlying issue here, like he is dying from some crazy disease then okay I would agree not to take steroids. But this guy just sounds like he is a really underweight dude. There is nothing wrong with him taking steroids, go ask a withering away aids patient who was on their last leg of life if they were happy they took steroids...Besides again, the way this guy states himself he is just skinny. He isn't a sick dying human being.

The only reason that I suggest steroids is because he is soo severely underweight. To have to eat all that food without steroids would take him a VERY VERY LONG TIME just to get to 140 lbs. He needs weight and he needs it fast.

As for the cycle, someone pointed out my mg's I posted up and I will agree that is wayy to high for him and that was my error. I Was going back and fourth with another person about the same cycle and accidently posted that.

But still, as for him USING STEROIDS, there is no problem with that what so ever.

Ur missing the point

I cant be bothered

Whatever

I don't know if the thread started has come back to read or not, but when you do make sure to read my earlier posts. Get your hands on as much food as possible, no such thing as already eating a lot because you can always eat more... If you're not gaining weight either you have a tapeworm (or some type of worm) the size of texas or you need to eat more food!!!

Also read what I put for those few core-compound exercises I guarantee you if you only eat a snail per day and train that way you will make gains as well! Ok well maybe more than a snail but you get my point.... Eat and train bro eat and train!

CaliburKid is offline Junior Member
    lol...

Copurt is offline New Member
    I had a hard time gaining weight 6 months ago as well. I was 5'6 110lbs and I hated it. I started with eating 1 apple every 20 minutes of every day, then I would substitute apples for light flake tuna in between each other. Soon I found myself eating 4 egg whites in the morning with 1 cup of oats and 1 scoop of protein. You need to start small with apples and oranges it will help you open up your appetite. If your not gaining weight check to see if you have a tap worm inside your system because those things are nasty and will drain you of the calories you take in.

MrMayhem is offline Associate Member
    Theres a supplement... well many supps that may help with this.
    Hoodia is the only supp Ive used for hunger... It said it was supposed to supress appitite but it made me wanna eat everything.
    And Xero Limit labs make a supp called Engorge. I hear it works well.
    I was also told recently that vitamin b12 makes my lifting partner hungrier.

So looking into these things, a long with consulting with your doctor may help.

fatman225 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBgood247 View Post
    OK here goes
    I am 5'8 26yr old male

Thank you

Thanks again.
    Please help.
    First figure out the total amount of calories you already have been eating.

Keep a notepad with you through the day, and write down everything, portion size etc... Be mindful to read the ingredients list.

Do this for a full week, and the the experts here can give you a realistic idea your maintenence calories is. YOu are only 106 pounds. YOu may have and INSANE metabolism, OR no appetite. Either way, in order to be sure the correct amount to eat, we got to know how much you are eating to begin with.

That being said, the best educated guess, as others have said, is to dirty bulk. COnsider all the carbs and fats to be protein sparing nutrients.

When you lift, lower volume, heavier weight. Squat, Deadlift, BenchPress, military press, and seated row. Obviously use a weight you can still use good form with, but if you can do 12 reps with it, its too light.

IN your case, taking in junk food when you can is a good idea. As much as I hate to say it, cookies and stuff.

I can only dream of having your problem. Heaven knows I can pack it down. I am cutting right now because I add too much fat with it.

Go nutz. Xtra large Pizza is your friend, everything on it, even the anchovies.

Oh, and at this point, no cardio.

That just IMHO, but at the least keep track what you eat.

fatman225 is offline Associate Member
    YOu might have one of these in you too. Don't stab it with anything, it has acid blood.

Thread Information