Thread: PCT diet?

srt4wad is offline Associate Member

PCT diet?

I am looking at starting my PCT next Monday and doing some calculations I am looking at 3400 calories a day I will post my stats below and let me know if that sounds about right. I will be taking in about 234g of protein 371g carbs and 115g fat does that sound about right? I will also be cutting out cardio for those 4 weeks and keeping it moderate at the gym 4 days a week.

Before cycle
    5'11
    16%bf +or-

Now
    5'11
    Still about the same bf

Those numbers for macros are will be spaced out over 6 meals but I woudl like to know what I coudl do to limit so much food before bed. Right now I do a scoop of protein and about 1/2 cup cottage cheese with about 1Tbs natty PB. The rest of the meals are fine I was thinking about more at breakfast and pre, post is dinner so I usually eat a sweet potato or brown rice I could add more there too I guess.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    Wad

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    What were your macros during the cycle?

1.5-2g per pound protein 1.5g per pound carbs and fat was whatever was in my food and I took some EFAs

What I was getting at is - i'd suggest you maintain the same diet during PCT, possibly even bump protein a bit to try and keep as much of your gains as possible. Luckily, your bodyfat stayed the same so you aren't freaking. I've made the mistake of cutting during PCT in the past... a BIG no no. Lesson learned.

I hear you, I want to try and keep as much as I can I know some will go but I hope its more water not muscle. I will run a clen cycle in about 3 months to cut and then look at another test cycle in Jan maybe. Thanks

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    What I was getting at is - i'd suggest you maintain the same diet during PCT, possibly even bump protein a bit to try and keep as much of your gains as possible. Luckily, your bodyfat stayed the same so you aren't freaking. I've made the mistake of cutting during PCT in the past... a BIG no no. Lesson learned.
    Just what he said, keep the diet you had to get those gains(nice solid gains BTW) and maybe add some protein from meat and the like.

But, for sure no cutting for a bit. I'm waiting a total of 10 weeks including PCT before I start losing my flubber.

I was leaning towards 10 weeks to but think I will give a couple of weeks longer depends on the flubber LOL.

I need to post some pics I just keep forgetting and by the time i remember I am at or some shit.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by srt4wad View Post
    I was leaning towards 10 weeks to but think I will give a couple of weeks longer depends on the flubber LOL.

I asked on here a few times. Everyone agreed that six weeks after PCT is just fine. . . I am counting down, little bit less than 5 weeks to go.

^^^^ Are you going to keep a long I would really like to know how it turns out? Are you doing just 2wk on 2wk off of clen only? Are you doing anything the 2wks you are off? What will you diet look like? Have you figured out how you are doing to do your workouts and cardio? I am really thinking about doing 3 cycles of Clen and see how it works outs and then take time off until Jan and look at some new ideas for test cycles and stuff for next year.

Its true AASs are like tatts once you get one you want another. LOL i told mysefl I will run one cycel just to say I have tried AAS and here I am thinking about them for next year and wanting to plan antoher cycle. HAHAHAH

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Make sure to take plenty of Vitamin C during pct.. best natural way to control cortisol

I was reading about that and don't remember what it said as far as amount, I have some Vit C how much do I need to take? I guess I don't need to be lazy and do a search hahaha.
    Thanks

Wow seaching is not that hard, LOL. 1g good or should I take more?

Quote Originally Posted by jasc View Post
    Make sure to take plenty of Vitamin C during pct.. best natural way to control cortisol
    A healthy dose of DHEA will help blunt cortisol. Get it while it's still legal!!!

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Quote Originally Posted by srt4wad
    Wow seaching is not that hard, LOL. 1g good or should I take more?
    I was taking 2g. 500mg upon waking, 1g post workout, n 500mg before bed. Got the idea from Swifto.. not positive on the exact dosage he recommemded but I believe it to be around there.

Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75

A healthy dose of DHEA will help blunt cortisol. Get it while it's still legal!!!
    Not too familiar with using it for that. Definitely gonna look in to it. Thanks!

Thread Information