Thread: Screw Roids!!!

EctoMabe is offline New Member

Screw Roids!!!

Hello all im new here and looking for some advice on bulking. Im 6'6 180 pounds and will be 21 this December. If you cant tell by the numbers I am as ectomorph as they come and have been my whole life. Ive been extremely active growing up playing football and baseball since i was five. I have always been the meanest but never have had the size to back it up. Always been the tall skinny guy. In fact my senior year of high school i started my first cycle of test and saw little results but of course lost it all because i didnt know what the hell i was doing and never took a PCT . Asside from the knots I had from sticking myself in the ass it wasnt too bad. I am now in my second year of college and wanting to add serious muscle mass quick the easy legal way. I have figured with my age, height, weight and my medium activity every day during work I should consume somewhere between 3500-4000 calories a day. I work out three times a week using compound movements with basically no cardio in fear of burning calories which is what I do not want to do. Im on my third day now trying this high calorie diet. In the mornings i drink a serious mass weight gain shake mixed with milk by optimum nutrition which has a total of 1650 calories per serving which helps me out tramendously reaching my calorie goal the protein/carb ratio is also pretty decent. Im super busy during the day and like i said earlier im a college kid so income isnt booming. I basically eat a lot of junk trying to reach my calorie goal and fit in a lot of snacks throughout the day such as granola bars. Im looking for somebody who actually knows what theyre talking about on here to give me some pointers or if i should stick with what im doing now to see what happens. I gave just about all the info i think was needed if any questions please ask. i DO NOT want to turn to gear at such a young age but am running out of options. constructive and DEstructive critisizm appreciated. Thank you ALL for advice.

Razor is offline Banned

EctoMabe is offline New Member
    razor thanks for the helpful advice!

mockery is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member
    THis is beyond me you are 21 why would you even want to start using steroids , of course you lose everything at the end, if you want to gain mass then do it the old fashion way eat, 6 times a day 1000 calories per meal that is the way i did it and i never lost anything.

Too many people rely on steroids to make them big, i got into an argument with a young guy he was about 21 himself he was telling the new guys in the gym the young skinny guys that you cannot build a decent physique without steroids. This guy went from 150 pounds to 174 pounds on steroids and lost it all after. He just did not get it.

Thread Information