Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 200 of 425
  1. #161
    milky01623's Avatar
    milky01623 is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Nottingham England
    Posts
    2,359
    Attachment 125014

    What's wrong with these?

  2. #162
    --->>405<<---'s Avatar
    --->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    12,819
    Quote Originally Posted by milky01623 View Post
    Attachment 125014

    what's wrong with these?
    lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......................... ................

  3. #163
    milky01623's Avatar
    milky01623 is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Nottingham England
    Posts
    2,359
    Attachment 125022

    Then again what about Avin a go with these

  4. #164
    --->>405<<---'s Avatar
    --->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    12,819
    LOL.. i think i should wear the first ones to the gym u were talking about with the meat heads! LOL...

  5. #165
    milky01623's Avatar
    milky01623 is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Nottingham England
    Posts
    2,359
    Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<---
    LOL.. i think i should wear the first ones to the gym u were talking about with the meat heads! LOL...
    Not a bad idea that and then shortly after entering I'll collect my teeth from reception

  6. #166
    milky01623's Avatar
    milky01623 is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Nottingham England
    Posts
    2,359
    On a more serious note (if I'm capable of one) should I recalculate tdee because of weight loss and adjust macros and diet accordingly

  7. #167
    --->>405<<---'s Avatar
    --->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    12,819
    only if ur LBM changes significantly... thats what ur cals should be based on.

  8. #168
    milky01623's Avatar
    milky01623 is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Nottingham England
    Posts
    2,359
    Pinch punch first of the month
    No returns
    Happy August campers

    Have I worked my tdee wrong? I used the calculator in the stickies using overall wieght not lbm....

  9. #169
    milky01623's Avatar
    milky01623 is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Nottingham England
    Posts
    2,359
    I have a major problem!!!!!
    Ok for about 2 weeks I've been getting very emotional in the mornings which peaked this morning and I broke into tears listening to an interview with a team gb rowers wife......
    What's happening to me?
    Do I need trt?
    Do I need to see a doctor?
    HELP

  10. #170
    milky01623's Avatar
    milky01623 is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Nottingham England
    Posts
    2,359
    ^^^^^^^ anyone

  11. #171
    milky01623's Avatar
    milky01623 is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Nottingham England
    Posts
    2,359
    Well just about to swing my bell and the heavens have opened....... Great:-(
    Good old wiggins Avin a stormer of a year

  12. #172
    --->>405<<---'s Avatar
    --->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    12,819
    Quote Originally Posted by milky01623 View Post
    I have a major problem!!!!!
    Ok for about 2 weeks I've been getting very emotional in the mornings which peaked this morning and I broke into tears listening to an interview with a team gb rowers wife......
    What's happening to me?
    Do I need trt?
    Do I need to see a doctor?
    HELP
    were u wearing those shorts u posted yesterday when u broke into tears? LOL..

  13. #173
    milky01623's Avatar
    milky01623 is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Nottingham England
    Posts
    2,359
    Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<---

    were u wearing those shorts u posted yesterday when u broke into tears? LOL..
    Tbh that's not me it's my best mate lol
    But seriously why is that happening is it something I should b concerned over as I'm not normally emotional......
    Could it b eastrogen?

  14. #174
    --->>405<<---'s Avatar
    --->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    12,819
    good question dude. i dont have an answer for u. i know when u cut or diet ur hormones change (i dont understand how or where they change but i know they do). or maybe u just were moved by the show u watched? maybe ur thinking about it too much?

    i doubt itd be estrogen. that should only be an issue if u: a) had a test problem or b) were injecting exogenous test

    but if it persists by all means go to the doc. personally my life is MUCH better since starting TRT. i would not wanna go back!

  15. #175
    milky01623's Avatar
    milky01623 is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Nottingham England
    Posts
    2,359
    Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<---
    good question dude. i dont have an answer for u. i know when u cut or diet ur hormones change (i dont understand how or where they change but i know they do). or maybe u just were moved by the show u watched? maybe ur thinking about it too much?

    i doubt itd be estrogen. that should only be an issue if u: a) had a test problem or b) were injecting exogenous test

    but if it persists by all means go to the doc. personally my life is MUCH better since starting TRT. i would not wanna go back!
    I don't think it's any of the above as my libido and a lot off other things aren't what they used to b so maybe a docs appt would b in order
    But as u point out it could just b the cut but why take a chance???????

  16. #176
    --->>405<<---'s Avatar
    --->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    12,819
    Quote Originally Posted by milky01623 View Post
    I don't think it's any of the above as my libido and a lot off other things aren't what they used to b so maybe a docs appt would b in order
    But as u point out it could just b the cut but why take a chance???????
    u dont have an appointment yet??????????????????????????????? get one!

  17. #177
    milky01623's Avatar
    milky01623 is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Nottingham England
    Posts
    2,359
    Day 17 up at the crack of dawn I've got a feeling it's gonna b a busy day
    1st make appt with doc
    2nd unload then load and deliver to finish for about 6pm (day off tomorrow )
    3rd goto gym on the way home YIPEE!!!!!!!!!

    Workout 2 mins hiiit
    5 mins rest
    2 mins hiiit
    5 mins rest
    2 mins hiiit
    5 mins rest
    Biceps & abs
    Light cardio
    What a busy day!!!!!!

  18. #178
    milky01623's Avatar
    milky01623 is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Nottingham England
    Posts
    2,359
    Well all done!!!!!
    45 mins cardio & appt bkd

  19. #179
    milky01623's Avatar
    milky01623 is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Nottingham England
    Posts
    2,359
    Day off work today
    Fasted cardio 30 mins done now off to the docs then gym later this evening for the abs and bi's

  20. #180
    milky01623's Avatar
    milky01623 is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Nottingham England
    Posts
    2,359
    Fasted cardio done this morning and it's gym time soon :-)
    Bit of an up and down day today mood wise!!!!!
    On the downside doc's didn't go so well but on the up she weighed me and I've lost 1/2kg that's in 5 days :-)

  21. #181
    --->>405<<---'s Avatar
    --->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    12,819
    Quote Originally Posted by milky01623 View Post
    Fasted cardio done this morning and it's gym time soon :-)
    Bit of an up and down day today mood wise!!!!!
    On the downside doc's didn't go so well but on the up she weighed me and I've lost 1/2kg that's in 5 days :-)
    what happened?

  22. #182
    milky01623's Avatar
    milky01623 is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Nottingham England
    Posts
    2,359
    Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<---

    what happened?
    Basically she told me it was the protein shakes??????
    So me being me rang to complain & I now have bloods being done.........to check for liver function,cholesterol,thyroid & last but not least testosterone
    Protein shakes are having an effect on my testosterone........WTF

  23. #183
    --->>405<<---'s Avatar
    --->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    12,819
    ^^ she is a doc hopefully not a "quack" as SteM calls them! Sounds like she could be give her a chance though..

  24. #184
    milky01623's Avatar
    milky01623 is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Nottingham England
    Posts
    2,359
    ^^^^lol
    Saturday am legs,hams & back done
    30 mins cardio
    Im looking and feeling better than ever

  25. #185
    --->>405<<---'s Avatar
    --->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    12,819
    Quote Originally Posted by milky01623 View Post
    ^^^^lol
    Saturday am legs,hams & back done
    30 mins cardio
    Im looking and feeling better than ever
    give it another 8 weeks and come talk to me!

  26. #186
    milky01623's Avatar
    milky01623 is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Nottingham England
    Posts
    2,359
    Will do hulkster hahaha

  27. #187
    milky01623's Avatar
    milky01623 is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Nottingham England
    Posts
    2,359
    Dang it !!!!!!!
    R young un as just come in with a bag of haribo's (candy for my friends over the pond) and I've had a handful :-(
    Will this have any effect on my diet????
    Can't believe I ate them mind you it is the first bit ov sugar I've had in 3 weeks and I haven't had any cheat meals or alcohol

  28. #188
    GirlyGymRat's Avatar
    GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    In a gym!
    Posts
    14,194
    I luv carbs, especially sweet ones and bread ones and merlot ones. The hardest part for me is to STOP after a handful/bite/sip.

    Its the second and third and fourth handful of this sugar when the damage occurs...don't ya think????

  29. #189
    milky01623's Avatar
    milky01623 is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Nottingham England
    Posts
    2,359
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat
    I luv carbs, especially sweet ones and bread ones and merlot ones. The hardest part for me is to STOP after a handful/bite/sip.

    Its the second and third and fourth handful of this sugar when the damage occurs...don't ya think????
    I know what you mean but thankfully it was just 1 handful lol

  30. #190
    milky01623's Avatar
    milky01623 is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Nottingham England
    Posts
    2,359
    Sunday morning 6:30 am fasted cardio on my bike the app I ran said
    9:13 miles
    449 cals burnt
    Av speed 5.3 mph
    Max speed 34.2 mph
    Total time 33.2 mins
    And I didn't even break a sweat....................

    I'm a chasing ya my southern American hulkster cyber friend ill soon be 10% at this rate lol

  31. #191
    milky01623's Avatar
    milky01623 is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Nottingham England
    Posts
    2,359
    Well that's Sunday over with and another heavy lifting session chest shoulders and tri's :-)
    Work at 4:00 am :-(
    My first big weigh in an bf calipers next Sunday morning I'll be looking forward to that..............

  32. #192
    --->>405<<---'s Avatar
    --->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    12,819
    hey mate just chekn in.. been a busy day for me.. gonna get ready for bed since i have to get up at 0430 and do cardio tomorrow! plus i dont get to eat til 1300!!!

  33. #193
    GirlyGymRat's Avatar
    GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    In a gym!
    Posts
    14,194
    Quote Originally Posted by milky01623 View Post
    My first big weigh in an bf calipers next Sunday morning I'll be looking forward to that..............
    so you gonna be eating clean all week then!

  34. #194
    milky01623's Avatar
    milky01623 is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Nottingham England
    Posts
    2,359
    Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<---
    hey mate just chekn in.. been a busy day for me.. gonna get ready for bed since i have to get up at 0430 and do cardio tomorrow! plus i dont get to eat til 1300!!!
    Nasty I can relate to that early hour
    Man nothin till lunch time you'll do and you'll nail it :-)

  35. #195
    milky01623's Avatar
    milky01623 is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Nottingham England
    Posts
    2,359
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat

    so you gonna be eating clean all week then!
    Oh yes ggr mind you I do anyway ;-) well don't we all?

  36. #196
    milky01623's Avatar
    milky01623 is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Nottingham England
    Posts
    2,359
    Ok so please help!!!!!!!
    Starting stats
    41 yrs old
    Tdee 2618
    95:4kgs
    27% bf

    My stats today are
    91:2 kgs
    19% bf

    My average days splits are
    Cals 2000
    P= 230
    C= 107
    F= 38

    Do I need to change anything????
    Tdee and age are the Same:-)

  37. #197
    --->>405<<---'s Avatar
    --->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    12,819
    Quote Originally Posted by milky01623 View Post
    Ok so please help!!!!!!!
    Starting stats
    41 yrs old
    Tdee 2618
    95:4kgs
    27% bf

    My stats today are
    91:2 kgs
    19% bf

    My average days splits are
    Cals 2000
    P= 230
    C= 107
    F= 38

    Do I need to change anything????
    Tdee and age are the Same:-)
    whats the deal? looks like ur not happy with ur progress?

  38. #198
    milky01623's Avatar
    milky01623 is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Nottingham England
    Posts
    2,359
    Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<---

    whats the deal? looks like ur not happy with ur progress?
    No dude nothing like that I just want to stay on top of things as in don't eat too much of the wrong stuff eg protein or carbs or not enough of the right stuff
    But admittedly until I read start weight etc I was kinda down on myself but I think there's other things to factor into my moods aswell
    Like I say I am chuffed to av lost 4:2kgs in what 3 weeks

  39. #199
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,186
    Keep it the same. It's working. DO NOT drop your cals any lower, if anything, they could go up a hundred or 2.

    Keep on it mate.

    Btw u have ltd Internet do the next 6 weeks so won't be about much!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

  40. #200
    --->>405<<---'s Avatar
    --->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    12,819
    Quote Originally Posted by SteM View Post
    Keep it the same. It's working. DO NOT drop your cals any lower, if anything, they could go up a hundred or 2.

    Keep on it mate.

    Btw u have ltd Internet do the next 6 weeks so won't be about much!
    Who has ltd internet? U stem? Or milky?

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •