Nakanoshima is offline Junior Member

Clen after cycle

I posted this in the AAS Q&A but did not get any response. My questions are somewhat related to diet so I'll give it a go here...

I've got 4 weeks left on my 2nd cycle on the following:

400mg Test Cyp
    200mg Deca
    500mg HCG
    - per week.

I am eating 500 cals in excess and I've put on 15lbs of mostly lbm, but of course a bit of fat.

I want to do a cycle of clen after pct but I am wondering about the following:

In order to keep my gains I obviously need to keep eating. Should I drop down to maintenance cals and use clen or keep eating +500 cals?

Or, do I need to be in deficit for clen to work?

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakanoshima View Post
    I posted this in the AAS Q&A but did not get any response. My questions are somewhat related to diet so I'll give it a go here...

I've got 4 weeks left on my 2nd cycle on the following:

400mg Test Cyp
    200mg Deca
    500mg HCG
    - per week.

I am eating 500 cals in excess and I've put on 15lbs of mostly lbm, but of course a bit of fat.

I want to do a cycle of clen after pct but I am wondering about the following:

In order to keep my gains I obviously need to keep eating. Should I drop down to maintenance cals and use clen or keep eating +500 cals?

Or, do I need to be in deficit for clen to work?
    You definitely need to keep eating during PCT or you'll lose everything, no doubt about that. I would stick with your +500 throughout all of PCT (what is your PCT protocol?) and would continue for at least 8 weeks before dropping.

To really burn bodyfat, you need to be in a caloric deficit (generally speaking) but obviously want to wait a bit. Clen isn't going to make or break the process. However, you can add clen if you'd like during PCT; there are many claims about clen having muscle sparing properties. Again, you would be in a caloric surplus so don't expect anything great - but my point is I don't think clen will hurt.

Conversely, you can simply wait until you're completely through with PCT, things level off to 'normal', and then start a proper fat loss diet and add clen.

Thread Information