Thread: In need of help

FemaleNovice is offline New Member

In need of help

Basically I was pretty fit about 5 years ago then I broke my neck and have blown up. I'm 5'11 220 I'm wanting to clean up my diet and start a good workout schedule. I'm nervous about reinjury Drs told me never to run again (I have three other vulnerable spots in my neck that could require surgery). Im disgusted with my body and want to drop body fat would anyone be willing to help guide me a bit. Info on Diet, supplements, workouts.... Anything thanks!

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Welcome! Have you checked out the sticky's? Also - there is a female only forum and we have some great female members here. Have you put in your request to 'go pink'??

FemaleNovice is offline New Member
    Posted there they said Id get good info here. What are stickys? Sorry totally new here

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    No problem! They're the posts at the top of the forum that are labeled with a 'IMPORTANT' tag. They provide general but detailed info, just to get you started. Some changes will have to be made to accomodate females, but the underlying principles remain solid.

I have a sticky about cutting you might find helpful - check it out here: http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...ng-101-Cutting

Thread Information