Dianablah is offline New Member

Negative Impacts of Sugar?

I love chocolate and I love cookies that are crispy on the outside and gooey in the middle. Once I get started, I cannot stop as 1 is one too many and a 1,000 is not enough. So, I know I shouldn't have the first one.

My question is what are the negative impacts of sugar (aside from the obvious calorie count) when trying to gain lbm and lose fat? And, is there a good time of the day to have sugar such as post workout?

Thanks

bobjack is offline Associate Member
    if u are trying to gain lbm AND lose weight u can have absolutely no sugar sadly that's hard enough eating 100% clean.
    but a lot of people believe u can have some simple sugars PWO. if any time at all only some bro science backing that up

p.s i can tell you really like cookies by the way u are explaining them haha,if you wanna have one either bulk or cut.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Today is the 1st day of flipping my diet all the way around. Damn I crave sugar hard sometimes. . . Not always, but sometimes the craving just hits.

Yeah, no sugar. . . The closer to none the better.

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    sugar = insulin release

insulin release = bodyfat mobilization HALTED

u cant burn (bodyfat) what u cant mobilize...

Dianablah is offline New Member
    Sounds like a double whammy. Having some stevia in my Greek yogurt right now. I haven't had any sugar cravings since starting my cycle 4 days ago with Dbol at 30mg and front load of Test E. Does certain gear reduce sugar cravings? Or, am I just so focused on eating right, right now since I am giddy with the start of a new cycle? Thanks for your input fellas.

Thread Information