sam.j is offline Banned

Anybody know anything about NO XPLODE ?

I am thinking of buying NO XPLODE the supplement drink.Does anybody know much about it ? Is it good ? Thanks.

Jessgirl is offline Female Member
    Blog Entries
    It worked for my man ! Increased motivation and vascularity through the workout and keeps you pumped throughout the day. It's a large scoop tho. Good stuff!

bigZthedestroyer is offline Anabolic Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Its ok..It is a large scoop..I think I prefer the more concentrated pre workouts..That puts less stuff in my stomach..I think this post should be in the supplement section.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    very expensive
    mild benefit. it does help with focus on the last couple of reps imho.
    I've stopped buying it. not enough bang for the buck

sam.j is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman
    very expensive
    mild benefit. it does help with focus on the last couple of reps imho.
    I've stopped buying it. not enough bang for the buck
    What about super pump ? What do you use ?

sam.j is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by zreinke
    Its ok..It is a large scoop..I think I prefer the more concentrated pre workouts..That puts less stuff in my stomach..I think this post should be in the supplement section.
    I did but no one commented haha !

I do appologise

Quote Originally Posted by sam.j View Post
    I eat a meal of 4 eggs and 1/2 cup oats on waking.

another same meal 2 hours later.

then hit the gym an hour later.

i do bring my own blend in my shaker cup with me to the gym, but mostly just protein in there.

so the short answer to your question is this

i use nothing, except make sure i have a good stable energy/protein supply prior to going to the gym.

bikeral is offline Life is only stressful if you care!
    I've used it but like Jack3d better.

Quote Originally Posted by bikeral View Post
    I've used it but like Jack3d better.
    but jack3ed has the 1,3 dimethyl....? in there that is not healthy for us older bulls (stimulant), and is why it is being pulled from the shelves....

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sam.j

There's a saying at my gym: Super pump = Super dump (as in running to the toilet!)

Honestly I've tried about 60-70% of the PWOs on the market. My biggest complaint is that they generally deliver on most of their promises for about a week and then you won't really notice any effect beyond that as your body adapts and adjusts to the PWO ingredients. I got into the very bad habit of exceeding manufacturer doses or stacking different PWOs just to feel the energy boost. Exceeding doses is dangerous and some of the immediate side effects are very unpleasant....nausea, dizziness, headaches, blurred vision. I gave my gf a double dose of one product before one of our work outs. Half way through our routine she threw up violently and passed out - nice bf I am huh!?!?

In some cases you'll "crash" from the caffeine post work out. Believe me, this is an awful feeling!!!!

I've gotten away from the PWOs. They are a big waste of money IMO and as one of the guys in this forum once said.....if you need a PWO to get motivated to lift, your head is in the wrong place and your heart isn't in it.

Sound advice.

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman

but jack3ed has the 1,3 dimethyl....? in there that is not healthy for us older bulls (stimulant), and is why it is being pulled from the shelves....
    jak is one of the best but eventually stops working for the same reasons I just stated.

sam.j is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk

There's a saying at my gym: Super pump = Super dump (as in running to the toilet!)

Honestly I've tried about 60-70% of the PWOs on the market. My biggest complaint is that they generally deliver on most of their promises for about a week and then you won't really notice any effect beyond that as your body adapts and adjusts to the PWO ingredients. I got into the very bad habit of exceeding manufacturer doses or stacking different PWOs just to feel the energy boost. Exceeding doses is dangerous and some of the immediate side effects are very unpleasant....nausea, dizziness, headaches, blurred vision. I gave my gf a double dose of one product before one of our work outs. Half way through our routine she threw up violently and passed out - nice bf I am huh!?!?

In some cases you'll "crash" from the caffeine post work out. Believe me, this is an awful feeling!!!!

I've gotten away from the PWOs. They are a big waste of money IMO and as one of the guys in this forum once said.....if you need a PWO to get motivated to lift, your head is in the wrong place and your heart isn't in it.

Sound advice.
    I am very very motivated to the gym,but because I train in the mornings i want more energy

Quote Originally Posted by sam.j

I am very very motivated to the gym,but because I train in the mornings i want more energy
    Lol....sorry Sam, I wasn't implying a lack of motivation on your part. Just be careful with the PWOs. People wrongly assume that because they are OTC they must be safe. That's not entirely correct and there are very few regulations on those products so I often question the level of safety around those products.

Lately I've stuck to beta alanine, arginine, creatine, and a carb-moderate diet as my PWO regimen and that's been just as effective.

bikeral is offline Life is only stressful if you care!
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    Yes we need to watch the use of these substances at our age... Any recommendations for safer products? I don't use these regularly but do find I could use some stimulation at times.

tbody66 is offline Anabolic Member
    A cup of coffee.

Thread Information