Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    --->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    ^^ yeh im not arguing the fact that pizza doesnt have very neg effects on our body/diet at all when i started my cut i went 6+ months without a bite of pizza. which is my favorite food other than chicken wings

as a rule i will avoid pizza when cheating but my thing is im gonna eat it sometimes because i love it so much and screw the effects! of course im not a bodybuilder that competes or has to gain/maintain results for anyone other than myself. my wife didnt care when i was 213lbs 22%bf (although she does admit im much cuter to look at now LOL and i dont think she minds showing me off!)

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    I'll end this thread now: YOUR CHEAT MEAL IS MY GOOD DAY!!!

milky01623 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75
    I'll end this thread now: YOUR CHEAT MEAL IS MY GOOD DAY!!!
    Hi gb have you been accepted for trt yet?

Quote Originally Posted by milky01623 View Post
    Hi gb have you been accepted for trt yet?
    Hoping to have blood test results back by Friday. We'll see soon enough!

milky01623 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75

Hoping to have blood test results back by Friday. We'll see soon enough!
    Hope you get it dude
    I get bloods done on the 20th and then a 2 week wait for results

GL to you too bro!

hughmad is offline New Member
    cant wait till my cut is over. going to have a few cheat days

Rwy
    Rwy is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cue_artist View Post
    405, I agree with you that pizza is one of the best tasting foods and you hardly find people who dont like eating pizza . But the next time you eat a whole pizza I want you to monitor your self in the mirror and see how much your body changes this day alone. I had times where I did eat large pizza's and it takes me around 3 days with zero starchy carbs to remove all the water gained + an additional 2 weeks of strict dieting to get back to the weight I had before eating it. So now whenever I eat in a restraunt I always try to choose some foods which would benifit me as a bodybuilder, taste good , and wont set me back from my goals alot .
    Its so ****ing crazy how you feel your body retaining water with each slice lol

cue_artist is offline Associate Member
    ^^ thats because your eating bread which signals your insulin to spike ( insulin is the only fat storing harmone) + your getting in tons of fat from the cheese and oil. Which is really bad since insulin will transfer most of the fat to the fat cells. Also, keep in mind that the bread sucks in tons of water like a sponge with it to all parts of your body which will give you this bloated look .

slimshady01 is offline Senior Member
    Last Sunday cheat was a mediun white pizza with feta cheese. 6 buffalo wings, 3 cheese sticks. Then i had about 4 cupcakes and 2 cups of low fat ice cream lol.

Always feel like crap sunday nights but in about 3 days im back to normal. Im 100% on point with diet MOn through Sat with ZERO cheats so it doesnt kill me.

Tomorrow is Sunday and im going to grill 85/15 agnus burgers and Salhens Hotdogs from Buffalo NY "OMG so good"

Bought some store french fries ill cook in the oven instead of grease fries from fast food. WIfe will make some potatoe salad or something as well.

Finish off with some low fat ice cream, all in all this week isnt that bad as normal lol.

I do chest on Monday and my pump is massive after these cheats... I think my AVI pic is actually a monday after a massive cheat!!!

mockery is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    i added 1/2 cup frozen fruit to my PWO shake, there is my cheat meal for the week

LiveFitBeFit is offline Just a banned Fat boy!
    ^hahahaha mock I added 1 cup frozen berries to my oats this morning... I was upset with my self after- that's my cheat

ANIMAL is offline Associate Member
    Do you guys really feel the need to have a cheat meal? I never have one, mostly because in the past I feel like complete shit after eating anything but my home cooked clean foods. If I go out to eat I always leave with an upset stomach and bloat. I also haven't touched fast food in over 7 years. I feel like my cheat is eating some peanut butter out of the jar, and that's only if my macros allow me to lol.

Quote Originally Posted by b23
    Do you guys really feel the need to have a cheat meal? I never have one, mostly because in the past I feel like complete shit after eating anything but my home cooked clean foods. If I go out to eat I always leave with an upset stomach and bloat. I also haven't touched fast food in over 7 years. I feel like my cheat is eating some peanut butter out of the jar, and that's only if my macros allow me to lol.
    I have a once a week cheat for exactly why you don't want one ... I love it when I'm eating it but the next day I feel like crap. This then gets me motivated and keeps my diet in check for the week ahead. In 2-3 days abs are back in full force and water weight is gone. By Saturday I'm craving and dying for Sunday night to come around. I think it's great to keep the metabolism revving to while dieting or maintaining!

Shadowmaker is offline Banned
    "cheat meal" ? f*ck cheat meal, i have cheat...weekends... you cant imagine the amount of garbage one can eat during 2 days

mockery is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowmaker View Post
    "cheat meal" ? F*ck cheat meal, i have cheat...weekends... You cant imagine the amount of garbage one can eat during 2 days :d
    yay man up !

Lol do you keep abs having all day cheats?? If so your lucky.

Shadowmaker is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by slimshady01 View Post
    Lol do you keep abs having all day cheats?? If so your lucky.
    i just eat perfectly clean all week... no spices no salts no sauces - i just eat chicken breast, dry oats and drink water and protein shakes.
    yeah, i keep abs althou they usually look worse after the cheat days because of water retention due to salt intake which i dont get during the week at all, and due to like 3x more carbs than on regular days. but i look a lot bigger + the waist looks smaller, so it kinda evens out and its cool to have a lil bit different look all the time.

i just belive that you need to do "clean days" more than "cheat days" and you should be fine... this, ofc works for non-competitors only.

Rwy
    Rwy is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by b23 View Post
    I am 34 and while I love lifting and understand eating clean is so important I do also enjoy going out to eat. I had my day at 10% bf I am fine with being higher and enjoying other things in life.

I did have two slices of pizza on sunday and a carrot cake after talking all this shit and I finally felt back to normal today lol

mxer657 is offline Junior Member
    Ahhh 2 lbs of BBQ sounds soooooo good

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Last epic cheat meal I had was back in 06. That was the last time I dieted for a contest and had one cheat meal per week till 4wks out. At my last cheat meal for that diet, I went to IHOP and had:

6 pancakes
    steak omelet
    6 pieces of bacon
    hashbwons
    6 cheese sticks
    4 glass of milk
    more than half the crapes the girl I was with, I ate those too.
    2 pints of ice cream.

As I'm sitting in the boot, the girl looks at me and ask "are you OK?" I was drenched in sweat and my heart was beating so hard you could see my shirt moving. I felt like I was about to explode from an anxiety attack and I was still hungry and freaking out a little. I called the guy who was helping me prep and told him what was going on. He laughed at my historicalness and told me I'd be fine. He said your metabolism is burning so strong you're burning the food up about as fast as you eat it. He said in 45min or so I'd probably be hungrier than I have ever been in my life but didn't need to eat anymore. Well, sure enough, about 30min after we hung up the phone the sweating stopped and my heart rate slowed a bit but I was hungrier than anytime in my life that I can remember! What a meal!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information