sonnypitbull is offline New Member
    Blog Entries

Post Start of Daily LOG , please comment and help

first thing i want to ask is am i in the correct place to log my progress on nutrition and training as i want to update and log every day for 90 days.

My stats are 25 yo , 5,9 , 236 , 19%BF 8YRs training experince , 4 Bulk Cycle experiance (never had to cut up to now)

Memeber 405 has helped me find my BMR and is 2250calories /day so my macros are as follows *Aiming for this daily - Pro - 337gr -carbs 112gr - Fat 50gr **** i am aiming to cut body fat and keep as much LBM as possible***

i have been logging my progress for the last few days and am comming short of perfect but am working twards it.

--- this is my first day of logging so please help me adjust and adapt to success. Will post pictures soon to go along with

Meal 1 -
    -Sliced Ham (28grams)
    -egg whites (105 grams)
    -1 whole egg
    -1 slice of low fat cheese
    -1 slice of stone ground whole wheat bread

Meal 2-
    -1% low fat cottage cheese (1 cup)
    -85/25 ground beef (127grams)
    -2 salmon fillets (2 fillets)

Meal 3 -
    -chicken breast (2 peices)
    -Whole grain brown rice (1 cup)

Meal 4 -PWO
    -chicken breast (1 peice)
    -2 scoops of whey isolate

Before bed-
    2 tbls of Natty penut butter

my macros for this day was :
    Calories - 2194 Protein - 297 Carbs - 88 Fat - 65

My Workout schedual is :
    -Back,Tricepts
    -Chest
    -bicepts
    -shoulders
    -legs
    i am doing 4 sets 15/12/10/8 for reps

25mins CARDIO (which i hate) 4 days a week - Willing to up if neccesary

**If any additional information is required let me know, i am going to weigh myself once a week and BF% once evry 2 weeks.

NOTE : i have read ---member 405's log and it is inspiring to see were he started off and how much support he received along the way, i am looking for a member to maby dedicate some time to help me get under way with this lifestyle change, i am 100% dedicated and want to succeed.

Blog Entries

Bump ---- anyone have help???

Quote Originally Posted by sonnypitbull View Post
    first thing i want to ask is am i in the correct place to log my progress on nutrition and training as i want to update and log every day for 90 days.

My stats are 25 yo , 5,9 , 236 , 19%BF 8YRs training experince , 4 Bulk Cycle experiance (never had to cut up to now)

Memeber 405 has helped me find my BMR and is 2250calories /day so my macros are as follows *Aiming for this daily - Pro - 337gr -carbs 112gr - Fat 50gr **** i am aiming to cut body fat and keep as much LBM as possible***

i have been logging my progress for the last few days and am comming short of perfect but am working twards it.

--- this is my first day of logging so please help me adjust and adapt to success. Will post pictures soon to go along with

Meal 1 -
    -Sliced Ham (28grams)
    -egg whites (105 grams)
    -1 whole egg
    -1 slice of low fat cheese
    -1 slice of stone ground whole wheat bread

Meal 2-
    -1% low fat cottage cheese (1 cup)
    -85/25 ground beef (127grams)
    -2 salmon fillets (2 fillets)

Meal 3 -
    -chicken breast (2 peices)
    -Whole grain brown rice (1 cup)

Meal 4 -PWO
    -chicken breast (1 peice)

-2 scoops of whey isolate

Before bed-
    2 tbls of Natty penut butter

my macros for this day was :
    Calories - 2194 Protein - 297 Carbs - 88 Fat - 65

My Workout schedual is :
    -Back,Tricepts
    -Chest
    -bicepts
    -shoulders
    -legs
    i am doing 4 sets 15/12/10/8 for reps

25mins CARDIO (which i hate) 4 days a week - Willing to up if neccesary

**If any additional information is required let me know, i am going to weigh myself once a week and BF% once evry 2 weeks.

NOTE : i have read ---member 405's log and it is inspiring to see were he started off and how much support he received along the way, i am looking for a member to maby dedicate some time to help me get under way with this lifestyle change, i am 100% dedicated and want to succeed.

Anyone got any suggestions????!!!!!!! Please

Blog Entries
    day 3 macros

calories - 2243
    protein - 334
    carbs - 88
    fat - 58

can someone help me with this i have not lost a single pound in 6 days, with my carbs being so low this week i expected to loose some bf, my cardio has been 25 mins Sprint 3 mins, fast walk for 7 x2 then last 5 mins fast sprints, i am also doing heavy weight training and isolation workouts ... any help would be appreciated

Sonny J

Tx89 is offline Associate Member
    If I were you I'd give it another week and then maybe adjust. To me your macros look good actually, but at the end of the day its all too individual to 100% rely on calculators and such. If u dont lose at These numbers then slightly reduce calories and see when u start losing. Its a bit of trial and error and man I know it sucks, but you gotta find Out what works for you and what doesnt. Good luck and dont get discouraged:-)

Blog Entries
    Droped calories to 2100 from 2250 at 310 pro - 110 carb and 47grams of fat, have droped 4 lbs and lost 1% BF pretty pumped about this , doing 25 mins sprints cardio on tredmill and 15 12 10 12 for reps at 4 sets

Good to hear man keep rollin! Btw almost the same macro-split works very well for me too!

digsy1983 is offline Member
    Hey sonny, was going to suggest a macros change , but you've already done it! Don't use the scales as your primary indicator, use calipers and measure your bf%. I've been cuttting for about 5-6 week now (helped by 405 aswel) and I've dropped 10lbs on the scale but also put on 10lbs of LBM. So the scale doesn't give you a full indication of how well you're doing. Stick to the macros you have now and you'll soon be dropping bf. Before 405 sorted my diet out I had hit a plateau for 2 1/2 month even tho was training and doin a bit of cardio, but i was only eating about 1600 calories a day. once the calories were raised to 2200 the plateau was no more! dont be affraid to eat, less isnt always better!
    Put up your new diet and also the macros split.
    Last edited by digsy1983; 08-27-2012 at 08:10 AM.

Blog Entries
    Thanks TX89 and Digsey all the help is appreciated, so this is my day 11 update .
    BF down to 18% from 20% and feeling pretty good since the calorie adjustment, here is my food log for today

Meal 1 - calories - 401 carb - 23 fats - 12 protein - 51
    protein shake
    natty penut butter bar

Meal 2 - cal - 600 carb - 8 fat - 5 protein - 137
    1% low fat cottage cheese
    solid white tuna (2 cans) W/hot sauce

Meal 3 - cal - 587 carb - 6 fat - 25 protein - 80
    egg whites
    2 whole eggs
    5 slices of turkey
    protein shake

Meal 4 ( post work out ) - cal - 406 carbs - 6 fat - 12 protein - 51
    penut butter bar
    protein bar

Totals cal - 2002 carbs - 60 fats - 54 protein - 319

right now i am prepping myself for a cycle in december and im adding supplements into my diet consisting of

2000mg vitamin C
    2500mg BCAA
    1000mg Vitamin B12
    Multivitamins
    creatine
    A50 testbooster
    tribulus
    milk thistle

My cycle will consist of : 12 weeks
    Test Cyp 800mg/week - 12 weeks
    EQ 600mg/week - 12 weeks
    winstol 75mg ED from weeks 8 to 12
    anavar 80mg ED from weeks 8 to 12
    T3 - 25mcg 75mcg 75mcg 25mcg for 4 weeks 8-12

Anti A's and Support
    Arimidex .5mg - EOD
    Cycle support - 1 scoop ED 12 weeks

Post cycle:
    14 days after last test pin
    clomid 100 / 100 / 50 / 50
    Hcgenerate 5 caps ED for 6 weeks
    milk thistle
    vitamin C 2500mg ED
    B12 1500mg ED

if anyone has advice on any of the topics ive talked about send me a msg and help me get everything in order

Thanks

Sonny P

Cycle looks solid. If I were u I'd stretch it out to 16 weeks. Oh and I would kickstart PCT with HCG in the 2 weeks between last shot and first clomid dose. Other than that it should be Fun :-)

why only 60g carbs? seems increadibly low!! especially while you're on a cycle aswel. id cut back fat by about 10g and that will give you 40g extra of carbs with the same calories. also maybe inrease cals from 2002 to 2100 for more carbs. carbs dont make you fat and no carbs dont make you skinny. essential IMO.

also for supplements, cranberry extract, calcium. and ZMA - test booster thats ment to give better sleep and release more growth hormones while asleep

alex.mitev is offline Associate Member
    Thanks TX89 and Digsey all the help is appreciated, so this is my day 11 update .
    BF down to 18% from 20% and feeling pretty good since the calorie adjustment, here is my food log for today

Meal 1 - calories - 401 carb - 23 fats - 12 protein - 51
    protein shake
    natty penut butter bar

Meal 2 - cal - 600 carb - 8 fat - 5 protein - 137
    1% low fat cottage cheese
    solid white tuna (2 cans) W/hot sauce

Meal 3 - cal - 587 carb - 6 fat - 25 protein - 80
    egg whites
    2 whole eggs
    5 slices of turkey
    protein shake

Meal 4 ( post work out ) - cal - 406 carbs - 6 fat - 12 protein - 51
    penut butter bar
    protein bar

right now i am prepping myself for a cycle in december and im adding supplements into my diet consisting of

2000mg vitamin C
    2500mg BCAA
    1000mg Vitamin B12
    Multivitamins
    creatine
    A50 testbooster
    tribulus
    milk thistle

My cycle will consist of : 12 weeks
    Test Cyp 800mg/week - 12 weeks
    EQ 600mg/week - 12 weeks
    winstol 75mg ED from weeks 8 to 12
    anavar 80mg ED from weeks 8 to 12
    T3 - 25mcg 75mcg 75mcg 25mcg for 4 weeks 8-12

Anti A's and Support
    Arimidex .5mg - EOD
    Cycle support - 1 scoop ED 12 weeks

Post cycle:
    14 days after last test pin
    clomid 100 / 100 / 50 / 50
    Hcgenerate 5 caps ED for 6 weeks
    milk thistle
    vitamin C 2500mg ED
    B12 1500mg ED

if anyone has advice on any of the topics ive talked about send me a msg and help me get everything in order

Thanks

Sonny P
    Cycle is solid.

One thing unclear - what you had been eating up to the point you decided to start cutting? Lots of junk or no? IF yes, then you don`t have to go straight to 50-60 gr of carbs a day ( this i`d do when notice i no longer progress).
    In my opinion, you must have 3 carbs meals a day = breakfast, pre and post WO. 60 gr each. Keep fats low. On non wo days just drop one carb meal and put some green veggies in there. Hold for at least 4 weeks before changing.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tx89 View Post
    Cycle looks solid. If I were u I'd stretch it out to 16 weeks. Oh and I would kickstart PCT with HCG in the 2 weeks between last shot and first clomid dose. Other than that it should be Fun :-)
    thanks man, so you would take hcg on week 14 - 16 to kickstart? then clomid for 4 weeks

- what do you recommend for thyroid replacement therapy and awhen do i start it , first time doing T3 !

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=digsy1983;6135519[B]]why only 60g carbs? seems increadibly low!! especially while you're on a cycle aswel. id cut back fat by about 10g and that will give you 40g extra of carbs with the same calories. also maybe inrease cals from 2002 to 2100 for more carbs. carbs dont make you fat [/B]and no carbs dont make you skinny. essential IMO.

also for supplements, cranberry extract, calcium. and ZMA - test booster thats ment to give better sleep and release more growth hormones while asleep[/QUOTE

- i am not on cycle right now , im getting my diet and supplementation down before December when i start my cycle, also i am very sensitive to high carbs so i dont want them to get out of hand, i will bring them up to 110 and drop fats a bit , finding it hard to get protein to 300gr ED without going over calories.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by alex.mitev View Post
    Cycle is solid.

One thing unclear - what you had been eating up to the point you decided to start cutting? Lots of junk or no? IF yes, then you don`t have to go straight to 50-60 gr of carbs a day ( this i`d do when notice i no longer progress). In my opinion, you must have 3 carbs meals a day = breakfast, pre and post WO. 60 gr each. Keep fats low. On non wo days just drop one carb meal and put some green veggies in there. Hold for at least 4 weeks before changing.

thanks Alex, i have been consistantly training since i was 16 and eat very healthy all the way through up until 3 years ago when i started using gear and not using it entirely proper like most of us first few cycles leave alot of room for improvement, i allways bulked with deca , d bol and test c and did a half ass post cycle which im not proud of, anyway i ate pretty bad for the last year and a half and not training like i have been for years , went from 190lbs 7% BF to 236 20% BF , and currently i am ready to get back and start rippin up the again and living a healthy life style .

is it ok if i do a 40g carbs breakfast - 10gr carbs PRe WO and 60g carbs Post workout? i dont benifit from a high carb pre workout it makes me feel bloated id rather have a small carb meal before.

i've found the it best to split carbs between preWO and PWO equally. what carbs have you been eating preWO? 40g of oats in a shake go down well i find.
    as for 300g pro taking you over ya cals, what protein sources are you using? aim for low fat proteins to spare cals if you're struggling. > fish, turkey, chicken, prawns, mussels to name just a few.

Quote Originally Posted by sonnypitbull

thanks man, so you would take hcg on week 14 - 16 to kickstart? then clomid for 4 weeks

- what do you recommend for thyroid replacement therapy and awhen do i start it , first time doing T3 !
    I'd run the Test 1-16 and EQ 1-15.
    Then weeks 17 and 18 during the Time the esters clear ur body use 3000-5000 i.U.s of hcg spread equally into shots of 500iU
    Then weeks 19-22 PCT with clomid 100/50/50/25 and test booster as u have planned. Should be a nice and easy Cycle

As fot the thyroid: Never taken T3 myself, but from all ive read about it u definitely want to taper that shit and dont go too high in doses if you want a Smooth recovery.
    Also I wouldnt start until week 5 or so with it when ur aas esters have reached peak levels. And u defintely want a normally workin thyroid when in PCT. So id do it somewhere in the middle of ur cycle like 7-10 or something in that area

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by digsy1983 View Post
    i've found the it best to split carbs between preWO and PWO equally. what carbs have you been eating preWO? 40g of oats in a shake go down well i find. as for 300g pro taking you over ya cals, what protein sources are you using? aim for low fat proteins to spare cals if you're struggling. > fish, turkey, chicken, prawns, mussels to name just a few.
    for preWO i have currently just using a visalis preWO drink mostly made up of caffine and BCAA and Creatine, and for PWO i am eating 300gr chicken breast and a whole wheat wrap and BCAA and creatine, i think im going to buy turkeys to eat to switch from 2 cans tunna every 3rd day which is destroying my appetite , wha do you recomend for a moring carb source.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tx89 View Post
    I'd run the Test 1-16 and EQ 1-15.
    Then weeks 17 and 18 during the Time the esters clear ur body use 3000-5000 i.U.s of hcg spread equally into shots of 500iU Then weeks 19-22 PCT with clomid 100/50/50/25 and test booster as u have planned. Should be a nice and easy Cycle

As fot the thyroid: Never taken T3 myself, but from all ive read about it u definitely want to taper that shit and dont go too high in doses if you want a Smooth recovery.
    Also I wouldnt start until week 5 or so with it when ur aas esters have reached peak levels. And u defintely want a normally workin thyroid when in PCT. So id do it somewhere in the middle of ur cycle like 7-10 or something in that area

-so thats 3000 - 5000 i.Us hcg per week? and the hcg i ahve had before i threw out because it came in a bottle with japanese writing on it and was told to add some type of water to it ? also was told to pin into muscle from one person and into belly fat from another can you square that away for me ?

- i will most deffintly do the T3 in week 7-10 for smooth recovery, is there anyone who can assit me in a Thyroid replacement therapy?

-what kind of test booster would you recomend for weeks 17-18?

-ive hurd bad reveiws on EQ is there anything you would recomend in place of EQ or is this bs.

Thanks for all the help

Sonny J

I meant 3000-5000 IU for two weaks. They usually come in 3000 or 5000 bottles and I was about to say use whatever u have because it wont make much of a difference ;-)

Yes, thats normal. Comes as white powder and needs to be mixed with bactereostatic water to be able to inject it. If u mix for example 5000iu with 10ml it would give u 10 syringes with 1ml 500iu each. Injection subQ is absolutely fine with hcg , no need for IM Injection.

Yeah EQ doesnt seem to be liked a lot around here;-) ive seen people get incredibly vascular from this shit and strength in combination with test should be nice too. Its just individual man. Just try it yourself :-)

Oh and the Test booster I used you probably cant get because is live in Europe :-p

alex.mitev is offline Associate Member
    thanks Alex, i have been consistantly training since i was 16 and eat very healthy all the way through up until 3 years ago when i started using gear and not using it entirely proper like most of us first few cycles leave alot of room for improvement, i allways bulked with deca , d bol and test c and did a half ass post cycle which im not proud of, anyway i ate pretty bad for the last year and a half and not training like i have been for years , went from 190lbs 7% BF to 236 20% BF , and currently i am ready to get back and start rippin up the again and living a healthy life style .

is it ok if i do a 40g carbs breakfast - 10gr carbs PRe WO and 60g carbs Post workout? i dont benifit from a high carb pre workout it makes me feel bloated id rather have a small carb meal before.
    Huh I see, sometimes cycles recompose extremely lean guys into avarage Joe - mostly because of lack of knowledge. A guy at my Gym use to have a dream beach body and able to eat whatever he wants .... he did however a cycle with test enanthat and d-bol. Now, no visible abs, love handles etc..... just ubelievable.
    By saying pre WO i mean two or more hours beforehand - plenty of time to digest a small portion of carbs. Nevertheless, if you do not respond well - do protein fats then. How do you feel about fast carbs PWO - raisins?
    I personally benefit the most from eating rice pre and post wo. No bloating, nothing.

any complex carbs will do for your morning/preWO/PWO carbs. I'd swap the natty PB in meal 1 as it will slow down the digestion of protein. Best to try and keep all fats in the 2nd half of the day preferably until just before bed.

Thread Information