spyzer is offline New Member

Looking for some diet advice please*

hey ,
    looking for a diet plan , maybe some weight loss tips , been in the gym a couple of months now just hitting the weights,
    i would like to know what to eat and what not to eat , i wanna drop weight but build muscle at the same time , but havent got the knowledge to make up a diet , im just in the gym 6 days a week but cant match a diet to my trainning ,

260lbs aprox,
    around 25% bf

sorry for caps lock on title . for some reason it wont let me edit

Dano44 is offline New Member
    I'm no expert at dieting. In fact our stats are verky similar. However, through the limited time I have been a member of this forum I have gained an amazing amount of knowledge about nutrition. Please check out "Milos Sarcev's 6 part seminar". I thought I knew all there was to known about nutrition, but Milos proved me wrong! The information you obtain from his seminar will definitely increase your knowledge regarding an eating program.

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dano44 View Post
    I'm no expert at dieting. In fact our stats are verky similar. However, through the limited time I have been a member of this forum I have gained an amazing amount of knowledge about nutrition. Please check out "Milos Sarcev's 6 part seminar". I thought I knew all there was to known about nutrition, but Milos proved me wrong! The information you obtain from his seminar will definitely increase your knowledge regarding an eating program.
    spyzer welcome man. i havent watched milos seminar but from my understanding there is some outdated info/questionable info on there.

better = read sticky:

dieting 101: cutting

TheS1tch is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    make sure u consume at least 195g of protein under 160g of carbs and under 100g of fat per day and do cardio before workout until u burn about 300 cals, and drink post workout whey protein shake.

spyzer is offline New Member
    how do i set up a diet plan tho , so i know what to buy when i go shopping?

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by spyzer View Post
    how do i set up a diet plan tho , so i know what to buy when i go shopping?
    did u read the cutting sticky?

Thread Information