Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Razor is offline Banned

--->>405's<<--- Diet and Recipes Thread

This is for you man Postem em up for us!!

mockery is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Nark logged on last night, true story

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor View Post
    This is for you man Postem em up for us!!
    LOL thats funny!.. i posted the blueberry pancake one in the diet section. im sure well prob hear about this from GB when he comes in

heres one:
    Oat pancake recipe + blueberries + whatever else makes it in here
    these are awesome and make dieting a lot easier. i eat the entire recipe at one time.

Blueberry OAt Pancakes:
    681cals, 57g pro, 88g carbs, 12g fat

140g frozen blueberries (i think the frozen work better and taste better, my opinion only )
    1Cup liquid egg whites ( real egg whites from 7 large eggs is also acceptable)
    1Cup oats
    1Cup cottage cheese(2% 234g)

1. put blueberries into microwave on defrost for 2mins (give or take depending on ur microwave)

2. take oats and put into food processor and blend until powder.

3. add cottage cheese & egg whites to the oats and blend again until smoothe like pancake batter

4. stir in blueberries until mixed fairly evenly (thats stir by hand u dont wanna blend them! )

5. cook like a regular pancake. i prefer mine smaller about 3" in diameter. makes about 16..

ive tried many sugar free syrups and the one i find to tast the best is Ms butterworths sugar free..

enjoy!

p.s. i wont take credit for these i got this recipe from slimmer me and just added blueberries in. id also like to note theyre pretty good with strawberries and bananas! (and walnuts)

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    LOL thats funny!.. i posted the blueberry pancake one in the diet section. im sure well prob hear about this from GB when he comes in

heres one:
    Oat pancake recipe + blueberries + whatever else makes it in here
    these are awesome and make dieting a lot easier. i eat the entire recipe at one time.

Blueberry OAt Pancakes:
    681cals, 57g pro, 88g carbs, 12g fat

140g frozen blueberries (i think the frozen work better and taste better, my opinion only )
    1Cup liquid egg whites ( real egg whites from 7 large eggs is also acceptable)
    1Cup oats
    1Cup cottage cheese(2% 234g)

1. put blueberries into microwave on defrost for 2mins (give or take depending on ur microwave)

2. take oats and put into food processor and blend until powder.

3. add cottage cheese & egg whites to the oats and blend again until smoothe like pancake batter

4. stir in blueberries until mixed fairly evenly (thats stir by hand u dont wanna blend them! )

5. cook like a regular pancake. i prefer mine smaller about 3" in diameter. makes about 16..

ive tried many sugar free syrups and the one i find to tast the best is Ms butterworths sugar free..

enjoy!

p.s. i wont take credit for these i got this recipe from slimmer me and just added blueberries in. id also like to note theyre pretty good with strawberries and bananas! (and walnuts)
    ok that sounds amazing

ok that sounds amazing
    game changer for me!

another thing i do is take 1/2 cup brn rice and mix 8oz ground beef into it and add reduced sugar heinz ketchup, tobasco, garlic powder.. stir it all together.. very tasty! good PWO meal!

Dpyle is offline Productive Member
    I have a similar recipe on here for pancakes but without the cottage cheese. Just eggs and oats and salsa rather than berries. Topped with a little hot sauce rather than syrup.

Quote Originally Posted by Dpyle View Post
    I have a similar recipe on here for pancakes but without the cottage cheese. Just eggs and oats and salsa rather than berries. Topped with a little hot sauce rather than syrup.
    yeh i think ive seen it before. btw dp i used to date a girl from maryville.. been up there before..

Razor is offline Banned
    another thing i do is take 1/2 cup brn rice and mix 8oz ground beef into it and add reduced sugar heinz ketchup, tobasco, garlic powder.. stir it all together.. very tasty! good PWO meal!
    That sounds like animal style to me

That sounds like animal style to me
    should i also mention i have a designated big bowl and i eat it with a big spoon? LOL

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    This needs to be in the recipe section.

Razor is offline Banned
    Anything new your wife cooked up yet?

nope like i said i eat the same thing every day.

spaghetti sauce:
    big can tomato sauce
    big can chunk tomatoes
    chopped onion
    1/4 cup brn sugar
    1clove chopped garlic
    sweet basil
    oregano
    italian seasoning

simmer for about 30mins

makes about 3 servings (of what i eat)

i use barilla whole wheat angel hair pasta (4oz per my serving) + 8oz 96%ff ground beef (per my serving)..

very tasty and my PWO meal.

before bed cottage cheese:
    250g 2% cottage cheese
    big "dollop" sugar free strawberry preserves (smuckers) --> i stir this all up with a fork cuz the fork mixes it better than a spoon
    one large banana sliced

stir the banana in after u mix the jam.. very tasty! i have this every nite before bed (while bulking. when cutting i drop the banana)

im sure we're gonna hear about this thread being improperly located at some point!

razor we'll just blame it on u

Razor is offline Banned
    im sure we're gonna hear about this thread being improperly located at some point!

razor we'll just blame it on u
    Ill take the blame! Just keep posting recipes ok
    The food I eat tastes like shit So I need you help!! haha

^^ well im sure u know how to grill chikn breast on the grill rite? u know bone-in skin-on? then once its cooled u just pull all the meat off the bone and peel the skin off. a lot better than skinless-boneless..

heinz reduced sugar ketchup is a lifesaver for me as well. it only has 125cals in the whole bottle (which isnt huge) and 25g carbs/sugar.. i usually put this on my chikn and beef/rice mixture

Blog Entries
    u americans have alot of fat and sugar free items at your stores. becarefull because they can be miss leading i think from what i have seen when i was down south last week.

Quote Originally Posted by mockery View Post
    u americans have alot of fat and sugar free items at your stores. becarefull because they can be miss leading i think from what i have seen when i was down south last week.
    what r u a canadian??

some of the stuff has sorbitol but the calories are a lot less .. reg syrup has like 200cals per serving and 40g sugar vs 20cals and 8g sorbitol or whatever

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<---
    ^^ well im sure u know how to grill chikn breast on the grill rite? u know bone-in skin-on? then once its cooled u just pull all the meat off the bone and peel the skin off. a lot better than skinless-boneless..

heinz reduced sugar ketchup is a lifesaver for me as well. it only has 125cals in the whole bottle (which isnt huge) and 25g carbs/sugar.. i usually put this on my chikn and beef/rice mixture
    Well I never have done this. I've been cooking skinless breasts and they taste like chalk and concrete . Ill start buying them with skin

Blog Entries
    the skin allows teh fat to render down to keep the breast moist.

the bone extracts chickeny good flavor into the meat as well helps out a little with it not drying out.

Razor is offline Banned
    Clearly I have been buying the wrong kind..everyone knows how much I hate chicken to begin with..hopfully this makes me change my mind

Blog Entries
    what r u a canadian??

some of the stuff has sorbitol but the calories are a lot less .. reg syrup has like 200cals per serving and 40g sugar vs 20cals and 8g sorbitol or whatever
    most would call me a dickhead, but yes i am from Canada. I was looking at fat free cheese made by kraft on the back label i was comparing regular with fat free and the ingridents were the same but the fat free was made with skim milk and then it had a message typed beside it "skim milk is not a sinifigent ( spelling! sorry) source of fat. seriously ?? wtf and by a company as big as Kraft?

Have a look online about sugar alcohols by lyle mcdonald... very interesting read.

Dpyle is offline Productive Member

yeh i think ive seen it before. btw dp i used to date a girl from maryville.. been up there before..
    Yeah. I live about 20-30 minutes from there.

most would call me a dickhead, but yes i am from Canada. I was looking at fat free cheese made by kraft on the back label i was comparing regular with fat free and the ingridents were the same but the fat free was made with skim milk and then it had a message typed beside it "skim milk is not a sinifigent ( spelling! sorry) source of fat. seriously ?? wtf and by a company as big as Kraft?

Have a look online about sugar alcohols by lyle mcdonald... very interesting read.
    i think i have but "im bulking" so i dont give a sh-t! if i get fat then ill learn my lesson. ive been very strict for a long time. now its time to play and see whats what!

Blog Entries
    i don't think ill every bulk again. ive seen the light

Razor is offline Banned
    I got one bulk left in me, thats it

what light is that? (coming from a guy that likes to cut)

951thompson is offline Senior Member

i think i have but "im bulking" so i dont give a sh-t! if i get fat then ill learn my lesson. ive been very strict for a long time. now its time to play and see whats what!
    I've got a good recipe for ya'll, liver is one of the best foods a bodybuilder can eat it rich in nutrients such as iron,zinc vits and above all protein! 25g per 100g it also dirt cheap where I live in England you can buy 600g for 50p =$1 that 125g of protein for $1 problem is I hate the taste of it, to be honest it tastes like dog turd, but thankfullyI have found a way of making it tasty, I make it into pate, which I spread on toast or crackers.it lovely!

Here is my recipe
    1kg of beef liver = 250g of protein for £1
    1 tub of low fat cream cheese
    1 beef stock cube
    :Gravy powder
    Dried oregano
    Olive oil

Fry the liver in some oil ontil crumbly, add 2 beef stock cubes and a spoon of gravy powder, simmer for 20 mins.
    Now add the liver with stock into a food blender add the cream cheese and a pinch of oregano, blend the mixture together ontil smooth, add the mix to a container then refrigerate, after a few hour your pate will be ready to enjoy :-)

Quote Originally Posted by 951thompson

I've got a good recipe for ya'll, liver is one of the best foods a bodybuilder can eat it rich in nutrients such as iron,zinc vits and above all protein! 25g per 100g it also dirt cheap where I live in England you can buy 600g for 50p =$1 that 125g of protein for $1 problem is I hate the taste of it, to be honest it tastes like dog turd, but thankfullyI have found a way of making it tasty, I make it into pate, which I spread on toast or crackers.it lovely!

Here is my recipe
    1kg of beef liver = 250g of protein for £1
    1 tub of low fat cream cheese
    1 beef stock cube
    :Gravy powder
    Dried oregano
    Olive oil

Fry the liver in some oil ontil crumbly, add 2 beef stock cubes and a spoon of gravy powder, simmer for 20 mins.
    Now add the liver with stock into a food blender add the cream cheese and a pinch of oregano, blend the mixture together ontil smooth, add the mix to a container then refrigerate, after a few hour your pate will be ready to enjoy :-)
    Also add 500ml water to stock ;-)

^^ sounds interesting .. not so sure about frying the liver in oil. doesnt seem like itd be the most healthy thing in the world. and then adding the cream cheese..

^^ sounds interesting .. not so sure about frying the liver in oil. doesnt seem like itd be the most healthy thing in the world. and then adding the cream cheese..
    There is only around 5g of fat in the cheese I use, its a good cheap sauce of protein ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by 951thompson View Post
    There is only around 5g of fat in the cheese I use, its a good cheap sauce of protein ;-)
    only 5g fat in an entire tub of cream cheese?? how big is the tub? what kind of gravy powder? it really doesnt sound very appetizing..

bobjack is offline Associate Member
    hey, have you tried the Walden's farms calorie free syrup it tastes wayyy better than the sugar free stuff
    also i eat that breakfast every morning cept with half cup cottage cheese.

Quote Originally Posted by bobjack View Post
    hey, have you tried the Walden's farms calorie free syrup it tastes wayyy better than the sugar free stuff
    also i eat that breakfast every morning cept with half cup cottage cheese.
    have u tried ms butterworths? bettr than that?

Razor is offline Banned
    have u tried ms butterworths? bettr than that?

Thats a trick question...Nothing is better than ms. buttersworths...i still dont get why she has never gotten married shes a hell of cook

Thats a trick question...Nothing is better than ms. buttersworths...i still dont get why she has never gotten married shes a hell of cook
    agreed. but i meant sugar free ms butterworths

Razor is offline Banned
    Ok 405 I just made this turkey burger recipe and thought it was going to be good, and it tastes like crap...so again i am dissapointed with bodybuidling food.

And I cooked a backed potato at 45 minutes at 550 degrees and it still didnt cook I had to microwave it twice after just to get some of the parts soft, even then it still was not cooked enough on the inner part...What am I doing wrong with this stuff?

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/actuall...urkey-burgers/

Ingredients

3 pounds ground turkey
    1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
    1/4 cup finely diced onion
    2 egg whites, lightly beaten
    1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
    1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
    1 teaspoon salt
    1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
    Last edited by Razor; 08-21-2012 at 10:11 PM.

Blog Entries
    use 1 whole egg

id probably use that ratio for 1 kg only so 2.2 lbs , maybe 15 turns on the pepper grinder . dried rosemary probably be better then fresh Italian parsley or fresh basil. even a healthy big spoon of seeded mustard into the mix. turkey misc is a hit a miss thing to flavor. im a chef and a lot of my at home burgers tasted like shit.

Blog Entries
    use 1 whole egg

id probably use that ratio for 1 kg only so 2.2 lbs , maybe 15 turns on the pepper grinder . dried rosemary probably be better then fresh Italian parsley or fresh basil. even a healthy big spoon of seeded mustard into the mix. turkey misc is a hit a miss thing to flavor. im a chef and a lot of my at home burgers tasted like shit.
    the cost and the fat and taste factor make me just buy beef.. not worth it imo

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information