wvlandman is offline New Member

how does this sound?

This is all new to me, I have been reading and researching for about two months. This is the diet I come up with for my needs, first off I'm just shy of 6'4, 285 lbs. I'm not flabby by no means, I would like to drop 2 paint sizes, I'm also hitting gym pretty hard lifting heavy, any way my eating habit is what I'm asking about this is it, morning protine shake for bfast, healthy snacks till lunch, somthing lite at lunch around 2 o2 or 3 makemy self eat about 4 or 5 prices of fruit, that keeps me from pigging out when I get home then a healthy fish or chicken dinner.. the whey protine shake in the morning held keep me full longer. Also creatinfor wokouts. Along with vitamns. Thanks for reading.

digsy1983 is offline Member
    hey wvland, youre goning to need to sort out your TDEE and also add up your daily calories and how they split between pro/carbs/fats (macros). read the stickies at the top of the nutrition forum page. any question about them post up and im sure the experienced guys will answere them for you.
    just a quick pointer aswel, fruit is a NO NO on a cutting diet. ive tried and and it got me nowhere for 2 1/2 months! cut out fruit and then dropped 10lbs in just over 1 month.

Thread Information