Where do i start?

Well I am starting to begin the process to loose weight or "Cut" as many say around here. I have done a little research here and there on a few topics and written a few notes for myself. I used to the fatass that eats fast foods and no exercise at all! of course all those burgers and fries and shit went straight to my stomach and man thangs. I am looking to cut the weight down and then gain mass. i know its all about diet and cardio, which i do but i wouldnt mind some pointers here and there.

to start with. my stats as of today ( oh lord why the fack i do this )

Height : 5 feet 10 inches
Weight: 280LBS
BMI: 40.2

Cardio = i try to get at least 2 session of cardio a day done. each a min of 30mins. Always 1 in the morning on an empty stomach and one at night before bed.

Lifting = 3 times a week

Diet= here is where i know i get really sloppy and would love for someone to point out a diet for me. since i know i the max cals i can intake is 2500 and i would like to shoot around 2000 so i can have some good weight loss. i dont have a problem not eatting as i have gone a day with just 2 protien shakes and fruits haha. in the mornings i dont eat anything untill after my cardio. and most of the times. its an apple for boiled eggs no yolk for lunch i try to always eat brown rice , black beans , chicken breast and maybe some corn ( for the shits haha) and dinner...the same as lunch most of the times. i would like for someone to show me a diet b.c. here is where i slack the most. i either dont eat. or barely eat...

any tips , help or advice would be grateful. thank you!