Thread: My Log

Scotty21 is offline New Member

My Log

I'm not sure if this is allowed, and if it is not than a mod can feel free to delete it, but I am going to start a serious routine and thought it would help me out to post my daily meals and you guys over here in nutrition could give me some feedback. I am going for a cut to lose some body fat while keeping as much muscle as I can.

Stats
    Day 1: Height- 6 ft
    Weight- 190
    Body Fat- 19.5%
    Goal- 15%

I don't have a specific time that I want to reach this goal in, I just plan on going with a general diet of 40/40/20 with 2646 calories per day.
    I would like to work towards eating 6 small meals a day and using grilled chicken, broccoli, and rice as the cornerstone to my diet. Thanks for any words of advice.

havanakid is offline Associate Member
    Hey Scotty21 we meet again.Diet plan sounds decent....just watch those carbs later on the day.I have been at 217 and have gone down to 190 in two months...but it took a lot of cardio and by that I mean 5 to 6 days a week with 45min to an hour of cardio minimun.Theres a good chance youre gonna get hungry later in the evening if you havent gone to bed early enough so hit up that casein or have a couple slices of turkey to kill that hunger cause god knows I hate goin to sleep hungry and you should never do that anyways to prevent muscle loss.

Thread Information