Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 41 to 61 of 61
  1. #41
    christian123's Avatar
    christian123 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    359
    Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<---

    i assumed ud use LEAN beef.. change it to 96%fat free and it should take care of 10g or so..

    the beef i use only has 18g fat in an entire pound! 96/4
    Perfect thanks ?

  2. #42
    christian123's Avatar
    christian123 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    359
    Guys i was wondering if a blurry vision could come from low carbs... i started 2 days ago and that started as well as headache in the evenings im taking abit less carbs than i should

  3. #43
    christian123's Avatar
    christian123 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    359
    ????

  4. #44
    --->>405<<---'s Avatar
    --->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    12,819
    headaches yes.. blurred vision?? dunno. r u on a cycle?

  5. #45
    digsy1983's Avatar
    digsy1983 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    costa del England
    Posts
    601
    I've not had blurry vision, but I was getting a dizzy head feelng that could probably have went on to become blurry vision.

  6. #46
    christian123's Avatar
    christian123 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    359
    not on cycle yet ...
    this is scaring me, it might not have anythjng to do with tthe diet... ill go see my doxc nxt week and my optometrist...
    i wont start the cycle before i do that..
    ****

  7. #47
    --->>405<<---'s Avatar
    --->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    12,819
    Quote Originally Posted by christian123 View Post
    not on cycle yet ...
    this is scaring me, it might not have anythjng to do with tthe diet... ill go see my doxc nxt week and my optometrist...
    i wont start the cycle before i do that..
    ****
    blurry vision is weird IMO. can be an indication of elevated blood pressure which is why i askd about cycle. u could chek ur BP in the mean time to rule it out.

  8. #48
    christian123's Avatar
    christian123 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    359
    will do as soom as i get home

  9. #49
    christian123's Avatar
    christian123 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    359
    Just took it 140 82, pulse 72

  10. #50
    --->>405<<---'s Avatar
    --->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    12,819
    Quote Originally Posted by christian123 View Post
    Just took it 140 82, pulse 72
    systolic is a lil high
    diastolic relatively normal

    not enuff to generate blurred vision IMO..

    still blurry?? all the time or periodically? may wanna see Opthamologist ..

  11. #51
    christian123's Avatar
    christian123 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    359
    Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<---

    systolic is a lil high
    diastolic relatively normal

    not enuff to generate blurred vision IMO..

    still blurry?? all the time or periodically? may wanna see Opthamologist ..
    today no blurred vision.... and i just took my blood pressure and its 130 90 .... im taking it with a bs little home machine so mighy not be the best but if we follow the results this has nothing to do with BP what do you think?

  12. #52
    --->>405<<---'s Avatar
    --->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    12,819
    Quote Originally Posted by christian123 View Post
    today no blurred vision.... and i just took my blood pressure and its 130 90 .... im taking it with a bs little home machine so mighy not be the best but if we follow the results this has nothing to do with BP what do you think?
    IMO (which isnt worth much in terms of medical stuff ) its prob not related. esp considering the blurred vision is gone and ur BP really wasnt "HIGH".

    however with a diastolic of 90 id keep an eye on it. thats pre-hypertensive if it is sustained for a long period of time i do believe. mine used to regularly be 140/90 when i drank alcohol. since i quit 4 yrs ago it now stays in the area of 120/70.

    if u drink and/or drank last nite that could be an explanation of the BP.. (and maybe the blurred vision LOL)..

  13. #53
    christian123's Avatar
    christian123 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    359
    Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<---

    IMO (which isnt worth much in terms of medical stuff ) its prob not related. esp considering the blurred vision is gone and ur BP really wasnt "HIGH".

    however with a diastolic of 90 id keep an eye on it. thats pre-hypertensive if it is sustained for a long period of time i do believe. mine used to regularly be 140/90 when i drank alcohol. since i quit 4 yrs ago it now stays in the area of 120/70.

    if u drink and/or drank last nite that could be an explanation of the BP.. (and maybe the blurred vision LOL)..
    I take pre workouts almost ed and it seems lkke that makes my diastolic go so hight, i also just cqme back from a tooth surgery, idk if that could of affected it somehow..
    Going on a tren /test E cyclw soon, will that affect alot il be tkaing caber and adex

  14. #54
    --->>405<<---'s Avatar
    --->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    12,819
    cycle can def affect BP.

  15. #55
    christian123's Avatar
    christian123 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    359
    Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<---
    cycle can def affect BP.
    Ill monitor it!
    Maybe me getting bafk to 16-20%bf can affect that as weel

  16. #56
    christian123's Avatar
    christian123 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    359
    Just want to let you know that i started at 113,5kg on monday and im at 110 today
    Probably alot of water loss but still feels amazing

  17. #57
    --->>405<<---'s Avatar
    --->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    12,819
    Quote Originally Posted by christian123 View Post
    Just want to let you know that i started at 113,5kg on monday and im at 110 today
    Probably alot of water loss but still feels amazing
    yeh droppn carbs low will cause loss of water but still ur losing! and some is prob fat too! keep it up!

  18. #58
    christian123's Avatar
    christian123 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    359
    Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<---

    yeh droppn carbs low will cause loss of water but still ur losing! and some is prob fat too! keep it up!
    Thanks man

  19. #59
    christian123's Avatar
    christian123 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    359
    My bday today!


    MASSIVE CHEATDAY:/

  20. #60
    Shsm is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,348
    Quote Originally Posted by christian123
    My bday today!

    MASSIVE CHEATDAY:/
    Happy birthday! What do you have in mind?

  21. #61
    christian123's Avatar
    christian123 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    359
    Quote Originally Posted by Shsm

    Happy birthday! What do you have in mind?
    Why do i have in mind?? Hmmm chocolate, croissant, cheese, tacos,cake:///
    And saturdaay night is boys night://
    Haha

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •