Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    No post for today GM...C'mon brotha! Watchin you like a hawk!!!!

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<---

sounds like bioimpedance. not very reliable IMO. UD FARE BETTER going to a bod pod IMO.
    ^^this.

Bio impedance is ok if you just want to monitor your progress but you may get a 5% swing unless yo do it at the same to
    R of day after the same and same amount if foods and liquid.

Man, no reason to lose ANY amount of LBM getting down to 10%. This site is a great resource and as long as you have the desire, discipline and dedication, we can get you there!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

GreMos is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1
    No post for today GM...C'mon brotha! Watchin you like a hawk!!!!
    Haha sorry! I did weigh myself last night for shits and giggles right after a meal at 284.6. So this morning I'm a lot lower but I'm already in my car on my way too work. Was late gettig up today. So a proper weigh in is out of the question but I'll get one first thing tomorrow.

And I didn't train yesterday I woke up feeling like a freight train hit my jaw, could barely even chew. So just clenching my jaw made me dizzy from pain. That and my membership at the gym is done and I'm getting a new membership at a different local gym with far better equipment so that will help me out!

Still eating clean except the coffee thing is getting re-adjusted. Can't have milk or sugar. So it's black 3 sweetener haha. I need to find a way to kick the sugar cravings.. I have the WORST cravings in the middle of the night for chocolate milk

GreMos is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SteM

^^this.

Bio impedance is ok if you just want to monitor your progress but you may get a 5% swing unless yo do it at the same to
    R of day after the same and same amount if foods and liquid.

Man, no reason to lose ANY amount of LBM getting down to 10%. This site is a great resource and as long as you have the desire, discipline and dedication, we can get you there!
    Yeah I just bought one myself so I'm going to use it every morning I'm not working at 8 am, no liquids no food fresh out of bed and all. I know there's a little play in the results but it's far more accurate than posting a picture and asking people to guess hahaha. I don't have a means to check my BF the proper way around here.

GreMos is offline Member
    Acid reflux is really getting too me.. My medication causes a calcium deficiency so I tend to get off of it for awhile and suffer the pain.. Just try to stay full a all times to give the acid something to play with. It's kind of like an extremely annoying child with a freight train of energy.. Gotta occupy em. But since I'm dieting I'm going 2 hours at a time in between meals dealing with the hurt.. Holy shit someone trade stomachs with me

GreMos is offline Member
    Apparently over cooked my chicken. Chewin on leather/jerkey here.

Quote Originally Posted by GreMos View Post
    Haha sorry! I did weigh myself last night for shits and giggles right after a meal at 284.6. So this morning I'm a lot lower but I'm already in my car on my way too work. Was late gettig up today. So a proper weigh in is out of the question but I'll get one first thing tomorrow.

And I didn't train yesterday I woke up feeling like a freight train hit my jaw, could barely even chew. So just clenching my jaw made me dizzy from pain. That and my membership at the gym is done and I'm getting a new membership at a different local gym with far better equipment so that will help me out!

Still eating clean except the coffee thing is getting re-adjusted. Can't have milk or sugar. So it's black 3 sweetener haha. I need to find a way to kick the sugar cravings.. I have the WORST cravings in the middle of the night for chocolate milk
    GM that sugar is the enemy...nothing worse! Treat it like you fkn hate it!

GreMos is offline Member

GM that sugar is the enemy...nothing worse! Treat it like you fkn hate it!
    Lunk you are the fvckn man! Guy at work came in my office and was trying to give me a coffee crisp.. My deadly weakness... Buy I was reading this post AS he came in. You saved my ass there thanks!! Haha

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    Acid reflux is really getting too me.. My medication causes a calcium deficiency so I tend to get off of it for awhile and suffer the pain.. Just try to stay full a all times to give the acid something to play with. It's kind of like an extremely annoying child with a freight train of energy.. Gotta occupy em. But since I'm dieting I'm going 2 hours at a time in between meals dealing with the hurt.. Holy shit someone trade stomachs with me
    get a script man!

GreMos is offline Member

get a script man!
    The very next sentence after your bolded one explains that ;P I have one. Just stopping for awhile.

Esomeprazole. $80 a month for that shit.

The very next sentence after your bolded one explains that ;P I have one. Just stopping for awhile.

Esomeprazole. $80 a month for that shit.
    LOL.. yeh i read that sentence too.. duh..

maybe u should look for a difft less expensive, non calcium depleting one. they have a lot of em ..

GreMos is offline Member

LOL.. yeh i read that sentence too.. duh..

maybe u should look for a difft less expensive, non calcium depleting one. they have a lot of em ..
    Tried em all I'd be willing to bed. Some worked for a few days then stopped. Others didn't work at all. Others had the same effect as eating a ghost pepper. This is the only one that legitimately gives me 24 hour relief.

GreMos is offline Member
    Question!

Do I ever carb load during this whole ordeal? I would kill for a dip in some liptons sidekicks right now haha

Well, I'm only speaking for myself but I have a cheat meal every Saturday night. If you wanna be strict then double your carbs one day ever 14. Either way, ENJOY!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

GreMos is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SteM
    Well, I'm only speaking for myself but I have a cheat meal every Saturday night. If you wanna be strict then double your carbs one day ever 14. Either way, ENJOY!
    Haha thanks! Doubling my carbs wouldn't be a good relief of the mind for me since me only carb source is dry oats ground up in water. And trust me. I hate it. But with my busy work schedule and daily life it's the quickest easiest carb source and takes up no room at all! (contrary to popular belief I don't eat a lot.)

So, refeed on a day off. Use, within reason, whatever carb source you like!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Congrats on your thread! My observation is that peeps like you have more success long term cuz you are hitting it hard and seeing results quickly = motivation to continue!

Haha thanks! Doubling my carbs wouldn't be a good relief of the mind for me since me only carb source is dry oats ground up in water. And trust me. I hate it. But with my busy work schedule and daily life it's the quickest easiest carb source and takes up no room at all! (contrary to popular belief I don't eat a lot.)
    I put my oats in my prtein shake...just toss a cup of em in, shake the shit out of it and presto choco oats

eating food is like my wifes theory on sex (it's not about the quantity, it's about the quality). For food I totally agree, about the sex....not so much

GreMos is offline Member

I put my oats in my prtein shake...just toss a cup of em in, shake the shit out of it and presto choco oats

eating food is like my wifes theory on sex (it's not about the quantity, it's about the quality). For food I totally agree, about the sex....not so much
    Oh Jesus.... I tried that once.. Oh lord it just makes a mess hahahaha. I find it turns into a paste kinda thing. It was gross. Made a huge mess all over my clothes too.

And you gotta tell your wife Something.
    There's a happy medium for everything.

GreMos is offline Member
    Well I'm a little behind schedule today. Had a wedding to go to last night so I indulged a little in beer and maybe I had a piece of cake or maybe I didn't.

In any case. I'm re-hydrating like a machine. And getting ready for a good shoulder/trap workout.

And oh god the woman helped me out with morning fasted cardio.............

Haha!

GreMos is offline Member
    Oh and down another pound!

Even with my wedding indulgence and lack of gym attending an cardio for two days. Waterweight but whatever it still excites me.

GreMos is offline Member
    Meals are all spot on today. Just had a wicked shoulder/trap workout at the new gym I switched too! I'm going to get a Bristol board and mark down a time chart with intervals for my stats. I think seeing that everyday will motivate me a well. There's KNOWING progress and SEEING progress right?
    Last edited by GreMos; 09-08-2012 at 01:02 PM.

gremos i suggest u take some pics too man! those really do the deal!

GreMos is offline Member
    gremos i suggest u take some pics too man! those really do the deal!
    I could but I'm embarrassed haha.. Man 72lbs of fat is a hell of a lot. Like... I have way too much excess fat. All you jacked and ripped 10%'ers on here make it hard for a guy like me haha

this was me last year this time when i started my cut... (at 60/20/20)

and i wasnt necessarily suggesting u post em here just keep em for urself.,.. i posted all mine here.. i figd itd help cement my dedication. which it did..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My weightloss progress thread-original-2.jpg  

GreMos is offline Member
    this was me last year this time when i started my cut... (at 60/20/20)

and i wasnt necessarily suggesting u post em here just keep em for urself.,.. i posted all mine here.. i figd itd help cement my dedication. which it did..
    That's about as much fat as a handful of my stomach I'll keep it to myself for now as a motivator. Will post when I hit 20lb intervals as long as its 20lbs of fat and not LBM

That's about as much fat as a handful of my stomach I'll keep it to myself for now as a motivator. Will post when I hit 20lb intervals as long as its 20lbs of fat and not LBM
    LMAO.. well it was still a bit embarrassing for me to post it

GreMos is offline Member

LMAO.. well it was still a bit embarrassing for me to post it
    Haha yeah. I'll post it when I'm successful do it'll be a success story rather than people watching a fat guy struggle haha

Like.. 288x.25=72
    72/5=14.4

I have 14.4 of these
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My weightloss progress thread-image-3525975439.jpg  

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Agree with 405 on the pics. you can take weekly progress pics and u never have to post them

GreMos is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat
    Agree with 405 on the pics. you can take weekly progress pics and u never have to post them
    I will!! I'll take a front and side every week. I just took my first set. So depressed. Ah well all good things come in time. I'll post them when I'm Atleast 40-50 lbs down. You'll be waiting awhile! Maybe I'll man up and post earlier but as for yet.. Haha

Dano44 is offline New Member
    GM, Hows it going? I have out of town relatives visiting this weekend, so the eating program is out the window until Monday monring. Then it's back on schedule for me.

Quote Originally Posted by GreMos

Haha yeah. I'll post it when I'm successful do it'll be a success story rather than people watching a fat guy struggle haha

Like.. 288x.25=72
    72/5=14.4

I have 14.4 of these
    Mate, it's a struggle for all of us. It's what makes the advice you get her so worthwhile.

Take the pics and keep them handy to post later.

As a wise man said to a wise man just under a year ago - 'it's not about where you start, it's the journey you go on and the end point that matters'.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

GreMos is offline Member
    Well. I hate my body. I honestly dont see where I went wrong but apparently my body doesn want to be thin. Gained EVERYTHING I lost.. How? Your guess is as good as mine. My diet didn't change one bit since I touches 283 after the wedding. The all of a sudden 288. Unless I have little BURSTS of sodium and estrogen release that causes massive water retention I don't know what to say. But I will keep trucking on.

GreMos is offline Member
    Fasted cardio with a sweater on to drop some water weight. Sweated out 2.6lbs of water (that includes a piss) Like.. 2.6 lbs? Holy shit haha.

Now I'm training arms.

GreMos is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dano44
    GM, Hows it going? I have out of town relatives visiting this weekend, so the eating program is out the window until Monday monring. Then it's back on schedule for me.
    Well I had a jaw problems for 2 days made it virtually impossible for me to train let alone eating was hard as sin. Then I had a wedding to go to. BUT I kept on the eating schedule and all that. Went to shit somehow but I'm assuming it's just water weight. Probably was in the first place.. 288 to 283 in 5 days

Quote Originally Posted by SteM View Post
    Mate, it's a struggle for all of us. It's what makes the advice you get her so worthwhile.

Take the pics and keep them handy to post later.

As a wise man said to a wise man just under a year ago - 'it's not about where you start, it's the journey you go on and the end point that matters'.
    ^^this is where its at!!

GreMos is offline Member
    Can you Guess what I'm doing !?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My weightloss progress thread-image-3300205606.jpg  

looks like my kitchen! and prob most of everyone elses! LOL

GreMos is offline Member
    looks like my kitchen! and prob most of everyone elses! LOL
    Haha I'd bet!! Cooked quite a haul this time.

Buy I really really lacked on greens. I have to steam tons tomorrow.

My weightloss progress thread-image-1312071057.jpg

GreMos is offline Member
    405.. Ever try vermicelli? AMAZINGLY clean carb source made from green beans, peas and water. I think I'm going to have this instead of oats
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My weightloss progress thread-image-2075940719.jpg  

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information