Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    951thompson is offline Senior Member
    Log 14

Think I've got test flu, my nose is running like a tap and I feel weak/tired as hell. Ain't gonna let this stop me though, still plan on going to the gym later. I do feel like poo if I am honest tho!

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    You don"t have test flu this far into a cycle

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo
    You don"t have test flu this far into a cycle
    Nah it's gone now, was just a 24 hour bug I think

Log 15

Im aching like a mofo's today, been hitting it heavy and hard at the gym, im eating like a human dustbin also (clean ish). I think im actually getting growing pains. Which is all good. Seeing some good growth all over.

Week 6 of my cycle, start week 7 on monday.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by 951thompson View Post
    Im cut it out to see if I can see a difference. When I eat bread I try to use it at the right time when I intend to spike my insulin . Breakfast, post training etc :-)
    cheers to all who can do fasted cardio! i luv the idea but not enuff to get up another hour earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat

cheers to all who can do fasted cardio! i luv the idea but not enuff to get up another hour earlier.
    I was supposed to do some this morning, but I just could'nt bring myself to go out into the cold wet weather. Oh well I will try again Wednesday :-)

Log 16

My diet is now super clean, I've added lots of green veg and fruit. Trying to eat my carbs at the right time of the day (with low fat)

It's really cold here in England, I find it hard to get motivated when the weather is like this. It's so inviting just to stay in my nice warm house,Gonna have to force myself out into the cold to the gym later.

milky01623 is offline Productive Member
    Man up son!!!!
    I'm p*** wet thro loading cars and I'm jogging to get them lol
    Get yourself to the gym you'll soon warm up

Quote Originally Posted by milky01623
    Man up son!!!!
    I'm p*** wet thro loading cars and I'm jogging to get them lol
    Get yourself to the gym you'll soon warm up
    Haha I know I seriously need to man up don't I lol I am going to the gym, just building up the courage to face the rain lol

I usually do my cardio outside but Cardio in the rain is a proper turn off!

Thanks for the kick up the arse anyway lol

Log 17

My leg is proper stinging from my 7th injection yesterday, I don't mean to sound like a little pvssy bitch but by half is it hurting :-/

Worked my chest at the gym today, by im feeling massive lol good work out, im making some nice gains now, some bad ones too, but more good then bad, I guess fat gains can't be helped when you are bulking.

I tried red lentils tonight for the first time ever, I made a soup out of them, by jiffy I did enjoy them, if you eat lentils then a small handful if almonds afterwards, makes the lentils a whole protein ;-)
    Last edited by 951thompson; 09-25-2012 at 02:33 PM.

Log 18

Oh dear something disastrous happened tonight 'cheesecake' lots of it at my mother's house, I feel so ashamed, oh well I will call it a cheat, I ain't had a cheat for over a week and a half so guess that makes it ok :-/

Log 18

Oh dear something disastrous happened tonight 'cheesecake' lots of it at my mother's house, I feel so ashamed, oh well I will call it a cheat, I ain't had a cheat for over a week and a half so guess that makes it ok :-/
    it's hard to cut on alot of cheese cake...i am not judging, cuz i cheat too...it just makes me angry with myself for not having the willpower somedays.

other days, i walk thru the grocery aisles and taunt the bad food, for example, hahahahaha you don't have power over me and I don't need you!

digsy1983 is offline Member
    Ooohhhhh cheese cake.... I fvckin luv cheese cake. Its been months since I've had any and itl be xmas b4 I have any more. Its defo somethin that you can't just have a little bit, the biggest bit is still neva enough!

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat

it's hard to cut on alot of cheese cake...i am not judging, cuz i cheat too...it just makes me angry with myself for not having the willpower somedays.

other days, i walk thru the grocery aisles and taunt the bad food, for example, hahahahaha you don't have power over me and I don't need you!
    Im quite good most of the time, im bulking so I can probably get away with it. I know what your saying about guilt, I felt really naughty once I'd eat it, not one slice but 3 ooOPS

Quote Originally Posted by digsy1983
    Ooohhhhh cheese cake.... I fvckin luv cheese cake. Its been months since I've had any and itl be xmas b4 I have any more. Its defo somethin that you can't just have a little bit, the biggest bit is still neva enough!
    Aww man tell me about it, cheese cake tastes too good. Why is it that everything that taste good is bad for you!?
    I was really bad last night I had a pasty too :-o

The shame

Im seriously dying to cut. I've been told its not a good idea to cut until a few months after PCT but I don't think I can wait. I don't feel happy, so the day my PCT finishes im going to begin cutting :-/

are you doin PCT now?

are you doin PCT now?
    No I've still got another 4 and a half week's til I start PCT

just gona have to see it thru muka! defo be worth it in the end!!

you're dying to cut and im dying to bulk!! i'm sick and tired of this cutting lark! sooner i reach single digit BF% the better.

just gona have to see it thru muka! defo be worth it in the end!!

you're dying to cut and im dying to bulk!! i'm sick and tired of this cutting lark! sooner i reach single digit BF% the better.
    Looking good in your new photo bud ;-)

Im feeling abit saggy, but yeah im just gonna have to see it though. Don't think im ever going to do another cycle.

cheers man! although its still a work in progress.lol

ha i like the terminology "saggy" its a mental change youre going through aswell as a physical one. a couple of weeks ago i felt tiny! im 6'2 and was still 14 stone, but having spent most of my life around 16 stone ( ive cut from 18 stone over the last 18ish month) i didnt feel right. but now im faily comfortable in my skin (pun intended) i know the weight gain will prob be playing on ya mind since you were also on the larger side, but youre gaining lean mass so not that bad.

cheers man! although its still a work in progress.lol

ha i like the terminology "saggy" its a mental change youre going through aswell as a physical one. a couple of weeks ago i felt tiny! im 6'2 and was still 14 stone, but having spent most of my life around 16 stone ( ive cut from 18 stone over the last 18ish month) i didnt feel right. but now im faily comfortable in my skin (pun intended) i know the weight gain will prob be playing on ya mind since you were also on the larger side, but youre gaining lean mass so not that bad.
    Yeah but not all of it is lean mass, im noticing some unwanted weight around my love handles and my titties lol most people put weight on around there belly, not me it's alway my love handles,first place it goes last place it leaves tut Im feeling abit tubby, it may all be in my head but hey ho, with me been a fat so in the past I get really paranoid about my weight. But nevermind I will cut after PCT

But yeah your looking lean, keep up the good work ;-)

Were ya looking at clen to add to your cycle? You checked out growth hormone ? Ment t blast away stubborn fat, plus also increases strength and recovery time.

Were ya looking at clen to add to your cycle? You checked out growth hormone? Ment t blast away stubborn fat, plus also increases strength and recovery time.
    I was thinking of doing clen , but don't think im going to bother. I don't like how this sustanon makes me feel. I feel aggitated and im always tired. So it's kind of put me off roids.Think im gonna stick to doing it all natural after this cycle, or if I do another one will have to be a short one like prop or something. Bulking for 4 months is not good, im starting to not enjoy it.

4 month bulking is a longish time. i work with a guy and his bulked for 9 month! just ended now, his went from 10 stone to 15 stone. abolutely stupid! and he wasnt doing any cardio so most of it is just fat! he thinks all the time and effort to bulk, then all the time to cut back down will be worth it.
    i was planning on doing a 2 month bulk/1 month cut. hoping to srping between apx 9% and 12% bf. have to play it as it comes tho, but defo dont fancy a long bulk cos it means a long cut.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    I was thinking of doing clen, but don't think im going to bother. I don't like how this sustanon makes me feel. I feel aggitated and im always tired. So it's kind of put me off roids.Think im gonna stick to doing it all natural after this cycle, or if I do another one will have to be a short one like prop or something. Bulking for 4 months is not good, im starting to not enjoy it.
    If you had run an AI like suggested you would have your estrogen under control and wouldn't feel tired. But you didn't want to hear it from me. So there you go.

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo

If you had run an AI like suggested you would have you estrogen under control and wouldn't feel tired. But you didn't want to hear it from me. So there you go.
    I told you so

Thanks for that lol

4 month bulking is a longish time. i work with a guy and his bulked for 9 month! just ended now, his went from 10 stone to 15 stone. abolutely stupid! and he wasnt doing any cardio so most of it is just fat! he thinks all the time and effort to bulk, then all the time to cut back down will be worth it.
    i was planning on doing a 2 month bulk/1 month cut. hoping to srping between apx 9% and 12% bf. have to play it as it comes tho, but defo dont fancy a long bulk cos it means a long cut.
    If I was you I'd cut to 7% then you have room for some fat gains, that what I wish I did,just a suggestion. Yeah I think short cycles are best, im more then ready to cut. A two to three month bulk is more then long enough I think.
    Last edited by 951thompson; 10-01-2012 at 01:29 PM.

na man as soon as touch the 8.99% BF im dun with this cut. its been a mamoth one to say the least n i wana build back some of the size ive lost. think my next goal is gona be bench 150kg 10reps. shouldnt take long to do when im eating those muscle building foods, rather than the fat reducing foods.lol

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    Nice job on the log.

Keep up the hard work and youll reach your goals.

Good luck.

na man as soon as touch the 8.99% BF im dun with this cut. its been a mamoth one to say the least n i wana build back some of the size ive lost. think my next goal is gona be bench 150kg 10reps. shouldnt take long to do when im eating those muscle building foods, rather than the fat reducing foods.lol
    Yeah sure will, you planning on doing a cycle?

Im planning on starting baselines power and hypertrophy workout on Monday. Should be a nice change from what I've been doing

Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw
    Nice job on the log.

Keep up the hard work and youll reach your goals.

Good luck.
    Thanks man, im working hard,slowly getting there

Log 19

My back and biceps are burning like a slapped ass from yesterday's workout, feels nice done my chest, tri and abs today.

Im starting baselines power and hypertrophy workout on Monday.

Gaining some real poundage now, I feel the 8th week ester of my test kicking in, aggression is up along with strength (feels good)

na, wana see how i fair without tbh. i always gained good results (better than most) in my teens so i'm gona see how a good clean bulking diet works out. im still gaining/increasing weight and reps on this cut so i should be able to get somewhere clean. time will tell tho bud!

na, wana see how i fair without tbh. i always gained good results (better than most) in my teens so i'm gona see how a good clean bulking diet works out. im still gaining/increasing weight and reps on this cut so i should be able to get somewhere clean. time will tell tho bud!
    Yeah I think that's how im gonna roll from now on after I finish this cycle (my first maybe my last)

Started baselines upper lower routine today, I have to say wowza I will sleep well tonight. It destroyed me!

This was today's power routine-

(3 warm ups sets before each exercise)

Leg press 260kg x4 6 reps

Calf rises 180kg x4 6 reps

Deadlifts 100kg x4 6 reps

Weighted ab machine 50kg x4 6 reps

Ouch! They where all my maximum lifts. Wow power lifting sure ****s you up!
    Last edited by 951thompson; 10-08-2012 at 12:03 PM.

I've been abit lazy with my diet this week, I've been on a see food diet! I've put nearly a whole percent of bodyfat on this week :-/ from 12.9 to13.7%

Im sore as hell from my new training routine, im enjoying it.

Need to get my diet back in check starting today.

[QUOTE=951thompson;6205044]I've been abit lazy with my diet this week, I've been on a see food diet! I've put nearly a whole percent of bodyfat on this week :-/ from 12.9 to13.7%
    QUOTE]

hang your head in shame! the finger of judgement is pointing at you. lol

Hehe I know I am naughty, the fair is in town this week too, I fear I may give in to temptation when I visit with my son on Friday lol burgers, candy floss, brandy snap, donuts and all the jazz (bad news) I can't help myself when im at fair lol

Hehe I know I am naughty, the fair is in town this week too, I fear I may give in to temptation when I visit with my son on Friday lol burgers, candy floss, brandy snap, donuts and all the jazz (bad news) I can't help myself when im at fair lol
    bulking....wow....i want to bulk LOL!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information