Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    951thompson is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat

bulking....wow....i want to bulk LOL!
    Hehe My clean bulk has turned into a dirty filthy bulk lately lol need to get my act together! Only 6 more weeks of bulking to go, thank the heavens :-)
    Last edited by 951thompson; 10-11-2012 at 04:42 AM.

Had my best week yet for gains, put on around 5 pounds (talk about saving the best for last lol) wish I had another week's worth of test. Start PCT next Monday. Roid raging abit today, feel very aggitated. Looking forward to getting PCT out of the way so I can start cutting.

digsy1983 is offline Member
    Thought you'd given up on ya thread! Resurrection!

5lbs of lbm or 5lbs on the scale? I know you ditched the clean bulk.lol

Quote Originally Posted by digsy1983
    Thought you'd given up on ya thread! Resurrection!

5lbs of lbm or 5lbs on the scale? I know you ditched the clean bulk.lol
    No im still keeping my log a going lol just been abit busy to posts.

Yeah 5lb on the scales, I feel alot bigger this week, I doubled my does of test this week's (my finale week) probably some of its fat tho I've only gone up 2% since starting my bulk which I think ain't too bad going :-)

Did my guy sort you out with what you wanted?

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Let's see some current pics!! You're worried that you look like a fat ass... but you should know you're the worst judge of yourself. It's probably not nearly as bad as you think. Now ME on the other hand... I'M a fat ass atm!! lol

I've not contacted him yet, if I've got stuff at hand I'd probably use it. Lol. Gona try natural bulk cos I know I'll get good result, especially now I've learned a fair bit about diet/nutrition!
    Can't wait to bulk, but still got a bit of cutting to endure yet.

5lbs is good going aslong as you've kept off the see food diet! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    Let's see some current pics!! You're worried that you look like a fat ass... but you should know you're the worst judge of yourself. It's probably not nearly as bad as you think. Now ME on the other hand... I'M a fat ass atm!! lol
    Double standards??? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by digsy1983 View Post
    Double standards??? Lol
    Lmfao!!!! Got me on that one... I got nothing to come back at you with hahaha!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    Lmfao!!!! Got me on that one... I got nothing to come back at you with hahaha!!!
    The guru is stumped for words in a nutrition forum! Haha I win. LOL

The guru is stumped for words in a nutrition forum! Haha I win. LOL
    Been spending a lot of time in the HRT section lately... i'm rusty lol

Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75
    Haha I think I feel like a fat ass because im holding alot of water, I may feel abit better once the water weight goes (hopefully) im really paranoid about my weight because I used to be really fat (obese) im like a woman (does my bum look big in this) I can really feel the extra weight and I don't like it,im getting tubby cheeks :-/
    I will try to sort some photos out, don't think my flabby love handles will look too nice on camera though!, my upper body is looking ok though (besides my bitch tits)

Lol. We'll forgive ya mate, just this one tho. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by 951thompson View Post
    Haha I think I feel like a fat ass because im holding alot of water, I may feel abit better once the water weight goes (hopefully) im really paranoid about my weight because I used to be really fat (obese) im like a woman (does my bum look big in this) I can really feel the extra weight and I don't like it,im getting tubby cheeks :-/
    I will try to sort some photos out, don't think my flabby love handles will look too nice on camera though!, my upper body is looking ok though (besides my bitch tits)
    Same here brother. We both have to let it go at some point. I'm still learning this too.

Lol. We'll forgive ya mate, just this one tho. :-)
    Thanks brother!

I've not contacted him yet, if I've got stuff at hand I'd probably use it. Lol. Gona try natural bulk cos I know I'll get good result, especially now I've learned a fair bit about diet/nutrition!
    Can't wait to bulk, but still got a bit of cutting to endure yet.

5lbs is good going aslong as you've kept off the see food diet! Lol
    Don't blame, don't think im going to do another cycle, not until Im in my 40's or something lol

See food diet is out, im back on the semi clean ish bulk (for now) ;-)

Yal be orite man for the cycle n the workout routine yal av gained good lbm.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Mate, where are you from with that kind if language?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Haha I was preoccupied while replying! Amazing how easily we fall back into old habbits! I'm from Cumbria, but the language I used previous isn't! Lol

I'll reiterate...
    The results you have achieved will be better than you think! Being on a cycle and following a good workout program as you have done you will have gained a good amount of lbm over unwanted BF.

Sanity prevails.lol

calstate23 is offline Banned
    hehe my clean bulk has turned into a dirty filthy bulk lately lol need to get my act together! Only 6 more weeks of bulking to go, thank the heavens :-)
    scott thompson??....

Quote Originally Posted by calstate23

scott thompson??....
    No, Thompson is a common name, lots of Thompson's about, sorry if that disappoints :-)

No, Thompson is a common name, lots of Thompson's about, sorry if that disappoints :-)
    Ha ha...Well "951" Thompson isn't that common...And I could be wrong but most people who use a 3 digit number are referring to an area code...

Which to me, would mean Thompson from riverside county...Which narrows it down some...It's okay, we know who you are...JK.....Not really kidding though

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Any more gains in the past week?

Ha ha...Well "951" Thompson isn't that common...And I could be wrong but most people who use a 3 digit number are referring to an area code...

Which to me, would mean Thompson from riverside county...Which narrows it down some...It's okay, we know who you are...JK.....Not really kidding though
    No just a random number, im from the UK. Maybe Scott is my distant relative great great great great great uncles cousins sister? Maybe-------------->maybe not

Any more gains in the past week?
    No only fat gains, finding it really hard to eat clean while bulking, im a all or nothing kind of guy, I either have to have it all or nothing at all, there no middle ground, I can happily go without when cutting, but if I start eating, I can't stop myself lol I start PCT on Monday, can't wait to get it out of the way so I can start cutting! My fat ass is getting saggy lol

Do you know how you add photos to a post from a mobile phone, im sure there was a link to press when I did it last time, think im having a dizzy moment because I can't figger it out :-/

No just a random number, im from the UK. Maybe Scott is my distant relative great great great great great uncles cousins sister? Maybe-------------->maybe not
    Ha ha....

Haven't read all your thread...You're cycling right now?

mockery is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    No you ain't trying to help me, you was having a stab at me, do you know the first thing about this routine? My guess is no!
    on power days you go heavy and hard then at the end of the week you do hypers days, which are in a sort a deload days (to stop you getting burned out) Your opinion is uneducated. You stated I should get my training and diet in order, when you don't have a clue what my diet looks like or my training. My diet is probably cleaner then yours. You had a stab at me, don't try to pretend it was the other way round. (I wasn't talking to you, you put yourself in this conversation, who is out of order here?)

This is the end of the discussion for me.
    Yeah next time you should value peoples opinions that are trying to point out your mistakes big boy.

Quote Originally Posted by mockery

Yeah next time you should value peoples opinions that are trying to point out your mistakes big boy.
    What are you on about? Nothing you said was helpful, you clearly proved you didn't know anything you was talking about the routine. The fact is I probably know alot more about training and nutritions than you (fact)

Im very happy with my results from my bulk for your information, im making fat gains though a lack of will power not knowledge.

I've gained 18lb on my cycle,while only gaining 2% bf, I said I feel fat, not that I am fat (difference)

In future pls reframe from commenting on my log, because your not welcome. I would'nt dream of gate crashing your log.

I have no respect for anything you say you don't know what your talking about, (you proved that with the BS you was talking on the other thread)
    Last edited by 951thompson; 10-26-2012 at 04:27 PM.

Ha ha....

Haven't read all your thread...You're cycling right now?
    Yeah just finished a cycle of sus and winny ;-)

mockery is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    you don't value anyone opinion on this board, be it , training, pct or diet. im really not even sure why you signed up here.

Quote Originally Posted by mockery
    you don't value anyone opinion on this board, be it , training, pct or diet. im really not even sure why you signed up here.
    No I don't value your opinion, they are alot of people I get great advice from on this board, but you are not one of them!

You are the one who keeps coming to me looking for a confrontation, your the one with the problem not me. You came on here to have a dig to start an argument, Same as on the other thread where all I was doing was thanking base for the routine, you came at me and started an argument, saying lots of outlandish shit which had nothing to do with what the thread was about.
    I don't even talk to you, nevermind seek advice from you, why do u feel the need to follow me around the forum saying this same sorry shit.

Now if you don't mind stop ruining my log

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 951thompson

Do you know how you add photos to a post from a mobile phone, im sure there was a link to press when I did it last time, think im having a dizzy moment because I can't figger it out :-/
    If you're using the app on the iPhone. At the top right of the box you type replies in is button labled "+". Press that, options are then for uploading a picture or taking a picture.

If you're using the full version of the site via a mobile web browser, you just need to "go advanced" when replying /posting a message. There is then the option to attach images.

Quote Originally Posted by krugerr

If you're using the app on the iPhone. At the top right of the box you type replies in is button labled "+". Press that, options are then for uploading a picture or taking a picture.

If you're using the full version of the site via a mobile web browser, you just need to "go advanced" when replying /posting a message. There is then the option to attach images.
    Im on the android app it does'nt give me the option to upload a photo.
    I will try the full site.

Not letting me change my profile photo either, rather it's something to do with my phone or the website has restricted me from adding photos 'weird'

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Weird! Sorry I couldn't be of further help then buddy! I've never used an Android phone!

Weird! Sorry I couldn't be of further help then buddy! I've never used an Android phone!
    I think when I first started using the app it had a upload a photo icon in the options, does'nt appear anymore.

Thanks for your help anyway :-)

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    some folks use forum runner app for smart phones. i have never tried it and not sure if it will help with pic loading.

some folks use forum runner app for smart phones. i have never tried it and not sure if it will help with pic loading.
    Thanks gymrat :-D

Little update,

I am now cutting, im stuck at 188lb 15% bf my weight does'nt seem to be going down on the scale yet I do think I am losing fat, I've started using an app on my phone called myfittnesspal, it's a pretty cool app for adding up your micros :-D hey ho I will give it another week see if my bf goes down, if not I will have to shake things up alittle!

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    wats ur diet look like??

Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<---
    wats ur diet look like??
    Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<---
    wats ur diet look like??
    Im doing leangains IF (6 hour window) im eating 1500 cals 45/40/15 pro/carb/fat. I've lost 7lb so far since I started cutting, but seem to be stuck at 188lb on the scales last two weeks, tho my calipers say I have gone down 1% bf

This is what did today

Fasted circuit training (burned 200 cals so this boast my TDEE from 1500 cal to 1700 I can eat today)

2pm 100g oats 380 cal
    3 plums 90 cal

4pm salad 40 cal
    Cooked Chicken 150g 210cal
    Cooked rice one cup 250cal

7:30 salad 40 cal
    Cooked Chicken 150g 210cal
    Cooked rice one cup 250cal
    Tinned peaches 140 cal

Total 1610

Im trying to not eat anything with unnatural sugar in IE bread, milk, yogurt ect

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information