Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    951thompson is offline Senior Member
    Day off from training today, my back injury feels a tad better, can still feel it though, will have to take it easy with it.

On a moderate carb day today for the first half of the day, then after dinner I start depletion again.(for 4 days)

I would like to do some cardio tonight to deplete glycogen, tho I think it would be best if I rest due to my back injury.

Im aching and feeling very tired today, shouldn't of done cardio last night, won't be doing it next Sunday.

Got a all over body pump workout to do soon, going to have a deload, due to feeling tired.

Low carb day today (below 50g)

Was difficult getting though my training today, hard going when your depleted, kept going dizzy. I had a deload day today, did 3 sets of everything, reps of 10-15. All over body pump workout.

Aiming to eat 1300cal 60/20/20

Yesterday was very difficult, (I felt shit)coming down from really high calories to low. Made me feel like poo,Feel much better today. Started the day this morning with cardio (40 mins fasted)

Got a all over body pump workout this evening (UD2.0 protocol)

Low carb day (below 50g) goal today 1300cal 60/20/20
    Last edited by 951thompson; 02-26-2013 at 05:49 AM.

Just finished my all over body pump workout, really enjoyed it (unlike yesterday) it's only been a week and a half on this diet/routine and im already noticing my body change. It's a really tough diet and routine, but if I get the results from it, it will be worth it, NO PAIN, NO GAIN! (as they say)

Today's workout, all over body. 4 sets of everything, reps 10-15

Carb up time at last, been dreaming of this for days, earlier today I actual feared I was going to die of starvation, (felt very very weak and drained) but thankfully im still here, alive and kicking (hello) today was my 4th and last depletion day. couple of hours ago I had a intense all over body powerlifting working. Hard tough workout when your totally depleted (4 days depleted) so now is post workout, carb up time YIPPEEEEEE im so happy right now Just had a BLT sandwich, followed by sushi, 2 chocolate mooses and a bowl of cereal (yum) im really full, gonna have crap load more of carbs in two hours (let the good times roll)

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Carb up day is epic... amazing how good you feel afterwards!

IMO - if you're feeling THAT bad during these workouts, to the point of fainting, you need to make some adjustments. Working out depleted is one thing, but it shouldn't be to a point of misery.

Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    Carb up day is epic... amazing how good you feel afterwards!

IMO - if you're feeling THAT bad during these workouts, to the point of fainting, you need to make some adjustments. Working out depleted is one thing, but it shouldn't be to a point of misery.
    Yeah I love carb up day, it's a license to binge lol I have to eat 1000g of carbs tomorrow (looking forward to it lol)

Lyle says in his book, if your not feeling faint and going dizzy while working out on this programme, you ain't working hard enough. It's a crazy tough regime, but shit does it work, the fat is melting off. Loads of people have noticed I've lost weight, and it's only been two weeks

Quote Originally Posted by 951thompson View Post
    Yeah I love carb up day, it's a license to binge lol I have to eat 1000g of carbs tomorrow (looking forward to it lol)

Lyle says in his book, if your not feeling faint and going dizzy while working out on this programme, you ain't working hard enough. It's a crazy tough regime, but shit does it work, the fat is melting off. Loads of people have noticed I've lost weight, and it's only been two weeks
    I love Lyle for the most part, but idk how literally I'd take that. He's a sarcastic fck sometimes! Don't get me wrong, i'm not saying you shouldn't be dying - but not to a point where you feel unsafe (i.e. collapsing under equipment, etc). JMO

I love Lyle for the most part, but idk how literally I'd take that. He's a sarcastic fck sometimes! Don't get me wrong, i'm not saying you shouldn't be dying - but not to a point where you feel unsafe (i.e. collapsing under equipment, etc). JMO
    Yeah I see what you mean, it's not really to that point, it's like when you know when you have over strained yourself, once you put down the weight you feel abit unsteady and dizzy lol he is sadist Lyle, but it's good shit.

The worse part of this routine im following is Monday's coming down from very high calories to very low, you feel terrible, working out when you feel like that is pure hell!

Yeah I see what you mean, it's not really to that point, it's like when you know when you have over strained yourself, once you put down the weight you feel abit unsteady and dizzy lol he is sadist Lyle, but it's good shit.
    Ah ok, gotcha. Yea, that feeling - I know it well, lol! As long as you're not about to keel over...

The worse part of this routine im following is Monday's coming down from very high calories to very low, you feel terrible, working out when you feel like that is pure hell!
    Doesn't really bother me. I usually do ok a day, even two days after my carb up. By day 3 though, i'm irritable, weak, and generally feel like shit.

Ah ok, gotcha. Yea, that feeling - I know it well, lol! As long as you're not about to keel over...

Doesn't really bother me. I usually do ok a day, even two days after my carb up. By day 3 though, i'm irritable, weak, and generally feel like shit.
    Yeah it's the first and the fourth depletion day that gets me, it's not for the faint harted that's for sure. Hoping im gonna have a pretty impressive transformation. Im taking photos once per week, so after the nine weeks (when the diet cycle ends) I will post before and after photos.

Yeah it's the first and the fourth depletion day that gets me, it's not for the faint harted that's for sure. Hoping im gonna have a pretty impressive transformation. Im taking photos once per week, so after the nine weeks (when the diet cycle ends) I will post before and after photos.
    Gonna keep us on the hook waiting for pics, eh!?

Gonna keep us on the hook waiting for pics, eh!?
    I can't upload photos to the site at the moment, there is something wrong with my account, admin are trying to sort it out, can't even change my avi

Carb up day today, the day is going to consist of eating, abit more eating and then some more eating. Got 1000+ grams of carbs to get though :-D (loving it)

None training day today, lots of rest and lots of food is the plan for the day. Gonna watch a movie with my son while pigging out on a crap load of candy later :-D (GOOD TIMES)

Carb up day today, the day is going to consist of eating, abit more eating and then some more eating. Got 1000+ grams of carbs to get though :-D (loving it)

None training day today, lots of rest and lots of food is the plan for the day. Gonna watch a movie with my son while pigging out on a crap load of candy later :-D (GOOD TIMES)
    ^^ enjoy cloud 9.

digsy1983 is offline Member
    hey buddy! just popped in for a quick scan about. how you finding the card cycling? a great diet except being locked into the workouts, the only part that i wasnt keen on!

are you following the ud2.0 diet?

sawyer86 is offline Member
    this diet seems very hardcore! you are really putting yourself through it!

^^ enjoy cloud 9.
    Oh I did, carb up heaven :-D

Quote Originally Posted by digsy1983 View Post
    hey buddy! just popped in for a quick scan about. how you finding the card cycling? a great diet except being locked into the workouts, the only part that i wasnt keen on!

are you following the ud2.0 diet?
    Hey up bud, where you been hiding? :-D yeah I am following the UD2.0 diet (to a tee). It's pretty cool diet,pretty tough regime tho. Training on some of the low carb days destroys me. So you have followed this diet?
    I've just got lyles protein book, I don't want to read it yet tho, don't want too many ideas in my head. Gonna wait until I have finished the nine weeks on the UD2.0 diet, then see what I can learn from the protein book.
    How is bulking going? Did you achieve your goal of 10%

Quote Originally Posted by sawyer86 View Post
    this diet seems very hardcore! you are really putting yourself through it!
    Yeah man, it's hardcore as ****s, it gets ugly at times, there has been times when I have thought im in hell lol but it's all good, getting results.

Took a bodyfat reading today 11.6% (6 point caliper test) I am way higher probably mid teens. But the numbers from the test I do show I am reducing BF so it's an encouraging sign

Did a powerlifting all over body workout this morning, felt strong as an ox after my carb up yesterday. Im on moderate high complex carbs today

Feeling much better this week on my diet, first week it made me feel like crap, my body must of adjusted, feeling much better. I actually think I am gaining lean muscle while losing bodyfat, my biceps are looking bigger, maybe it's with me losing bodyfat im seeing more shape, making me appear bigger, who knows.

Just got done with a full body bump workout which included, squats + shoulder press (superset) calfs + deadlifts (superset) row + rear delta flys (ss) incline benchpress, press up + abs (ss) bicep curl + tri dips (ss)

4 sets of each, reps of 10-15

Did 30 mins cardio this morning on my Xbox kinect

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    keep up the good work mate, this is very interesting to me as i maybe starting this diet April 1st for 12 weeks..............how long do you plan to follow the U.D 2.0?

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by energizer bunny View Post
    keep up the good work mate, this is very interesting to me as i maybe starting this diet April 1st for 12 weeks..............how long do you plan to follow the U.D 2.0?

cheers
    It's a nine week diet cycle, it's a really tough regime, have you read the book? if not if you send me your email address, I will send you an early birthday present. (I will mail you a copy) It's tough, the diet is based around set workouts, if im honest, it's good shit.

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    It's a nine week diet cycle, it's a really tough regime, have you read the book? if not if you send me your email address, I will send you an early birthday present. (I will mail you a copy) It's tough, the diet is based around set workouts, if im honest, it's good shit.
    got the book mate cheers, read it through once and skimmed through a few times........he knows his shit! im not 100% sure im going to use it yet tho im leaning that way, ill be useing it with IF,ill be using whatever diet plan i choose with IF from now on, it fits my lfe perfect.............did you go back to maintenance cals for a week before you started?

got the book mate cheers, read it through once and skimmed through a few times........he knows his shit! im not 100% sure im going to use it yet tho im leaning that way, ill be useing it with IF,ill be using whatever diet plan i choose with IF from now on, it fits my lfe perfect.............did you go back to maintenance cals for a week before you started?
    I started doing it with IF, but I have decided to sack the IF. Im just following UD.2.0 to a tee, to every last detail. I didn't bother going back to maintenance for a week, as I knew my metabolism was running fine. Im going to do the nine weeks, then have two weeks off then I may have anther run on it depending on how lean I am. Im thinking of maybe giving his stubborn fat solutions diet a go, not sure what direction im gonna go let really. Im going to see the nine weeks of this diet though first,Im going to start reading his flexible dieting book at the weekend, see what I can learn from it.
    I would suggest if you do start the UD2.0 diet, I would suggest not using IF on your refeed days. I would suggest Just using IF on your depletion days.

I started doing it with IF, but I have decided to sack the IF. Im just following UD.2.0 to a tee, to every last detail. I didn't bother going back to maintenance for a week, as I knew my metabolism was running fine. Im going to do the nine weeks, then have two weeks off then I may have anther run on it depending on how lean I am. Im thinking of maybe giving his stubborn fat solutions diet a go, not sure what direction im gonna go let really. Im going to see the nine weeks of this diet though first,Im going to start reading his flexible dieting book at the weekend, see what I can learn from it.
    I would suggest if you do start the UD2.0 diet, I would suggest not using IF on your refeed days. I would suggest Just using IF on your depletion days.
    Sorry should of been more clear, in bold is exactly how i will be doing it, no way i could eat enough in 2 meals to reefeed properly.........yeah ive read the stuborn fat solution also and i have the the flexible diet also though i havent read yet..............ive been reading carb back-loading from john kiefer another great read, ive been implementing this the past 2 weeks just to see if it can work for me...........if i start the u.d 2.0 i would be making a few adjustments ( id be pushing the depletion days to tues and wed so i could carb load saturdays. and id be following the low cals/carbs all day friday instead of only half the day) these are all his allowed adjustments...........are you following his workouts?

Sorry should of been more clear, in bold is exactly how i will be doing it, no way i could eat enough in 2 meals to reefeed properly.........yeah ive read the stuborn fat solution also and i have the the flexible diet also though i havent read yet..............ive been reading carb back-loading from john kiefer another great read, ive been implementing this the past 2 weeks just to see if it can work for me...........if i start the u.d 2.0 i would be making a few adjustments ( id be pushing the depletion days to tues and wed so i could carb load saturdays. and id be following the low cals/carbs all day friday instead of only half the day) these are all his allowed adjustments...........are you following his workouts?
    Right gotcha, yeah I am following the workouts and cardio, can be abit of a killer on depletion days, but it's cool, I enjoy a challenge good thing about this diet is if you like to have a few beers, you can knock yourself out on your refeed day (literally lol)
    I haven't heard of john Keither, I will have to check him out, im loving reading nutrition books at the moment, so could be up my street.

Did 40 mins cardio this morning on my Xbox kinect.

My 4th and last day of depletion, feeling it abit today. Looking forward to my carb up which starts this evening after a powerlifting all over body workout.

Gonna start reading the protein book by Lyle McDonald tonight, looks a good read, it's about all the different kinds of proteins and which ones work best for different situations, IE cutting, bulking, straight after training ect.

Added vinegar and cayenne pepper to my diet (as fat burners) along with caffeine.
    Vinegar I've decided to have a few pickled onions with every meal While I carb refeed (love pickled onions)(vinegar not on depletion days)

Got a pepperoni pizza cooking with my name all over it! I've added chicken and ham to the topping, gonna stick a blob of cottage cheese on top too (yum) carb up time, let the good times roll.

Carb up day, target 5000-6000cals (should be fun) gonna eat, then eat, then eat some more!

No training (rest day)

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Quote Originally Posted by 951thompson
    Carb up day, target 5000-6000cals (should be fun) gonna eat, then eat, then eat some more!

No training (rest day)
    Damn, pizza yesterday and carbing up today

Sounds like fun

Quote Originally Posted by 00ragincajun00 View Post

Damn, pizza yesterday and carbing up today

Sounds like fun
    Yep, I have a 30 hour refeed started at 8pm last night,im in carb up heven lol it's starving misery for the rest of the week, so best enjoy it while I can lol

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    How's it going?

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    How's it going?
    Hey sexy, it's going alright, bodyfat is slowly but surely going down. My last bodyfat reading (a week ago) was 11.6% looking at that photo chart you posted a while back, I would say I am abit higher, maybe mid teens, but slowly getting there, thanks for asking

Im on a feeding frenzy, so far I've ate 170g pro 720g carb 51g fat think im gonna pop! Gonna have one more large meal in a couple of hours,then call it a day.
    It's wank day tomorrow, something to look forward too, yes im still doing semen retention, don't ask me how it's going, I do not know, one thing I do,im horny as hell, like a dog on heat, my eyes keep popping out of my head every time I see a girl, girls I wouldnt normally even look at, sad really, I seriously need to get laid! (it's been a while, a couple of years

Im on a feeding frenzy, so far I've ate 170g pro 720g carb 51g fat think im gonna pop! Gonna have one more large meal in a couple of hours,then call it a day.
    It's wank day tomorrow, something to look forward too, yes im still doing semen retention, don't ask me how it's going, I do not know, one thing I do,im horny as hell, like a dog on heat, my eyes keep popping out of my head every time I see a girl, girls I wouldnt normally even look at, sad really, I seriously need to get laid! (it's been a while, a couple of years
    that just cracked me up 951thompson! hahaha!

i needed a laugh

just to let you in on a secret, women want it just as bad as men so get out there and go find you some! even if it is one of Cal's fatties! hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by 00ragincajun00 View Post

that just cracked me up 951thompson! hahaha!

i needed a laugh

just to let you in on a secret, women want it just as bad as men so get out there and go find you some! even if it is one of Cal's fatties! hahaha
    If they want it im ready to give it lol I wasn't bothered about it until I started this semen retention thing, it's turned me in to a raging sex pest, pervert.lol
    Last edited by 951thompson; 03-08-2013 at 04:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 951thompson

If they want it im ready to give it lol I wasn't bothered about it until I started this semen retention thing, it's turned me in to a raging sex pest, pervert.lol
    Hahaha!

Have fun!

You may want to get some goggles or safety glasses, just saying! Hahaha

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information