Have fun!

You may want to get some goggles or safety glasses, just saying! Hahaha
    Good idea, don't want no accidents/injuries hehe

951thompson is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Etbthree View Post
    Solid work, keep it up bro!
    Thanks bro

Ive finished reading Lyle McDonalds the protein book, my opinion,the book is abit of a snoozer if im honest, don't get me wrong, there is some good info in it, but for me he goes to into detail in certain places, leaving you wishing he would just get straight to the point. I didn't enjoy it as much as I have his other books, sure learn a trick or two tho

Depletion day today 1200cal 160 pro 50g carb 40 fat

Just finished a all over body pump workout, 10 sets on each muscle group reps 15-20. Can be a miserable experience when depleted, plus reps of 15-20, last few reps burn like crazy. (feel the burn) (bitch I did)

Dreaming of carbing up, damn it two days to wait til I can fill my face. Things we put ourselves though to look good eh hehe

Rest day today, feeling abit energetic tho so may go for a 30-40 min jog.

Loving seeing the changes in my body.

Low carb day today 1200cal 160 pro 50 carb 40 fat

Started reading stuborn fat solution by Lyle McDonald, the book is directed at folks who are sub 10%. Unfortunately im not in that club yet, tho im hoping I will be somewhere near to it once I've finished the UD2.0 diet im following. So im gonna continue reading in the hope I can hit my goal of 10% in the next 5-6 weeks. (long term goal 7%)

Looking forward to starting my carb up tomorrow evening, can't wait to get stuck into some cereal

4th and last depletion day today, start my carb up this evening after a full body power work out, looking forward to getting stuck into some bagels,cereal, yogurt ect

Did 30 mins cardio this morning, (was really hard bringing myself to do it, was very unmotivated due to lack of carbs)

Thinking about buying an exercise bike (you know the kind that fold up) to use to do my morning cardio. Plan is to set it up in front of the TV, watch abit of morning TV while I get my cardio in, saves me a trip to the gym or having to step outside in the British weather.

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    Quote Originally Posted by 951thompson View Post
    Thinking about buying an exercise bike (you know the kind that fold up) to use to do my morning cardio. Plan is to set it up in front of the TV, watch abit of morning TV while I get my cardio in, saves me a trip to the gym or having to step outside in the British weather.
    sounds like a good idea mate, just dont get a treadmill lol, everyone i know who has got one, used it for a month tops, now just sits and takes up space!

Quote Originally Posted by energizer bunny View Post

sounds like a good idea mate, just dont get a treadmill lol, everyone i know who has got one, used it for a month tops, now just sits and takes up space!
    Ha yeah I used to have one, funny you should mention that, I never used to use it lol. Would love to have it now, haven't got the room for one now though. I use my Xbox kinect some mornings for cardio, or just go for a jog, but the weather is too damn cold, can't be doing with freezing my titties off. Can get a good work out from an exercise bike if you do it spinning class style. They are very cheap too

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    Ha yeah I used to have one, funny you should mention that, I never used to use it lol. Would love to have it now, haven't got the room for one now though. I use my Xbox kinect some mornings for cardio, or just go for a jog, but the weather is too damn cold, can't be doing with freezing my titties off. Can get a good work out from an exercise bike if you do it spinning class style. They are very cheap too
    i used to do a lot of morning running, loved it but with the job i do now its immposible ..........i reckon a bike will be the way forward space wise, get a good tv series thats about 30-40 mins long per episode and the cardio will fly over!

i used to do a lot of morning running, loved it but with the job i do now its immposible ..........i reckon a bike will be the way forward space wise, get a good tv series thats about 30-40 mins long per episode and the cardio will fly over!
    That's the plan, bit of morning TV to keep the mind occupied, good plan I thinks

That's the plan, bit of morning TV to keep the mind occupied, good plan I thinks
    hope you dont mean morning tv as in day break and shite like that??? lol or jeremy asshole kyle?? ;0)

hope you dont mean morning tv as in day break and shite like that??? lol or jeremy asshole kyle?? ;0)
    Haha Jeremy Kyle is pushing it, see some right folks on that show don't you lol I watch everybody loves Raymond on C4, love it

Haha Jeremy Kyle is pushing it, see some right folks on that show don't you lol I watch everybody loves Raymond on C4, love it
    lol thats ok then.....you should start watching game of thrones or 24 or true blood or walking dead,,,,,,,ha just giving you some ideas.......

lol thats ok then.....you should start watching game of thrones or 24 or true blood or walking dead,,,,,,,ha just giving you some ideas.......
    I watched the first series of true blood and enjoyed it, but :missed the next seasons. My sister has been telling me about how good game of thrones is, I ain't got sky Atlantic tho (bummer)

Think im obsessed, all I do is eat sleep and dream about training and diet at the moment. Im a man on a mission.

Gonna have a look around for an exercise bike to buy to get my morning cardio in on.

Carb refeed today, loving it. Consumed abit too much sugar on my last two carb ups, aiming to get 70% from starch this time, to see if I have better results. Looking forward to having some low fat pizza later

Training-rest day
    Last edited by 951thompson; 03-15-2013 at 04:49 AM.

Had my bodyfat tested this morning 10.7% (reading 2 weeks ago 11.6%) im probably abit higher as calipers ain't that accurate. The digits are going down tho which is a good indication that I am indeed losing bodyfat. Also im the same weight on the scales so that tells me im also gaining mass. It's a tough routine im following but the results make it worth it. I still ain't got the best out of the routine yet, im still dialing it in, trying to get it spot on.

So im a happy bodybuilder today, looking good in the mirror and my digits are going down

Training- all over body powerlifting workout. Squats,shoulder press,rows,sit ups,deadlifts, calf rises,benchpress,bi curls,close grip bench, press ups with resistance band.
    6 working sets, reps 3-8

Moderate carb day, aim is 250g carb 160g pro 40g fat

Had my bodyfat tested this morning 10.7% (reading 2 weeks ago 11.6%) im probably abit higher as calipers ain't that accurate. The digits are going down tho which is a good indication that I am indeed losing bodyfat. Also im the same weight on the scales so that tells me im also gaining mass. It's a tough routine im following but the results make it worth it. I still ain't got the best out of the routine yet, im still dialing it in, trying to get it spot on.

So im a happy bodybuilder today, looking good in the mirror and my digits are going down

Training- all over body powerlifting workout. Squats,shoulder press,rows,sit ups,deadlifts, calf rises,benchpress,bi curls,close grip bench, press ups with resistance band.
    6 working sets, reps 3-8

Moderate carb day, aim is 250g carb 160g pro 40g fat
    hey man thats excellent progress! well done..........did you get that bike sorted?

hey man thats excellent progress! well done..........did you get that bike sorted?
    Thanks bro

im bidding for a exercise bike on eBay, im the highest bidder at £1 its a Davina McCall RRP price in Argos £125! so fingers crossed may bag myself a bargain

Contemplating having a week off, my body has not recovered from Saturday's powerlifting work out, my legs and my shoulders feel ****ed, I usely feel recovered by today, I've also got a sniffle, (runny nose) which usely is a sign that you are run down. Im still eating low carb, I've sacked cardio off. Going to see how I feel tonight (work out time) if I don't feel up to working out, im going to up my calories to maintenance and have a week off from training. Over training is a real risk on the routine im following.

Keep u posted

-KJ- is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 951thompson
    Contemplating having a week off, my body has not recovered from Saturday's powerlifting work out, my legs and my shoulders feel ****ed, I usely feel recovered by today, I've also got a sniffle, (runny nose) which usely is a sign that you are run down. Im still eating low carb, I've sacked cardio off. Going to see how I feel tonight (work out time) if I don't feel up to working out, im going to up my calories to maintenance and have a week off from training. Over training is a real risk on the routine im following.

Keep u posted
    As u stated a week off may help you more than continuing working out. A light deload week may also be beneficial

Quote Originally Posted by -KJ- View Post

As u stated a week off may help you more than continuing working out. A light deload week may also be beneficial
    Im exhausted, think I've got cold/flu coming on, so I've decided to have a week off from training, im gonna eat healthy at maintenance. I've been cutting since the 1st January, so a week off will probably do me the world of good I is thinking
    Last edited by 951thompson; 03-18-2013 at 09:21 AM.

My math to calculate maintenance (LBM) 160lb x 2 = 320g carbs
    (LBM) 160 x 1 = 160g protein

40g fat

320g carb 160g pro 40g fat
    total 2200cal

Im exhausted, think I've got cold/flu coming on, so I've decided to have a week off from training, im gonna eat healthy at maintenance. I've been cutting since the 1st January, so a week off will probably do me the world of good I is thinking
    you know your body better than anyone else! I was just giving other alternatives. For me personally not being involved in gym in some form wud make me flip out on diet lol

My math to calculate maintenance (LBM) 160lb x 2 = 320g carbs
    (LBM) 160 x 1 = 160g protein

40g fat

320g carb 160g pro 40g fat
    total 2200cal
    Looks good to me bro... Maybe Lower carbs but if you feel you need them work away.

you know your body better than anyone else! I was just giving other alternatives. For me personally not being involved in gym in some form wud make me flip out on diet lol

Looks good to me bro... Maybe Lower carbs but if you feel you need them work away.
    The thing is im following a routine that is based around depleting muscle glycogen, so if I don't complete the workout tonight the week is kinda ruined.
    Think I need to listen to my body anyway, think it's telling me to rest.

Thanks

The thing is im following a routine that is based around depleting muscle glycogen, so if I don't complete the workout tonight the week is kinda ruined.
    Think I need to listen to my body anyway, think it's telling me to rest.

Thanks
    Yeah the rest in.. keep logging the diet and how you feel as each rest day passes.
    Strength may be up a little after 1 week off.

Yeah the rest in.. keep logging the diet and how you feel as each rest day passes.
    Strength may be up a little after 1 week off.
    /
    Yeah thanks I will. probably grow abit while im resting this week and my metabolism will recharge, so when I start cutting again next Monday, hopefully I will lose weight at a faster rate.

So im back, Ive had a week off from training and diet (be a week tomorrow) I got abit naughty with the food at times , pizza, burgers and what not (tut tut naughty me) but nevermind, don't think too much damage has been done.
    I've got abit of a chest infection but I still plan on returning to my diet and training tomorrow (committed)
    Hoping this chest infection will go away by tomorrow.(fingers crossed)

Im still unwell today, I really want to train tonight,but im not sure I will be well enough. I feel rough as old boots this morning. Guess I will just have to see how I feel later tonight.

Im still unwell today, I really want to train tonight,but im not sure I will be well enough. I feel rough as old boots this morning. Guess I will just have to see how I feel later tonight.
    if you are unwell mate, best to take time off.........have another week at maintenance and rest up, youl be glad you did and you can start fresh next monday........

did a test ud 2.0 training session today mate.....wow they are super tough!

if you are unwell mate, best to take time off.........have another week at maintenance and rest up, youl be glad you did and you can start fresh next monday........

did a test ud 2.0 training session today mate.....wow they are super tough!
    Im gonna suck it up suffer though the training, I will probably be weak as hell. gonna split it up,do upper body depletion tonight, lower tomorrow.
    I probably shouldn't train, but what the hell,im dedicated lol

Did you do the depletion workout? Burns like a bitch don't it lol does the job tho

So I got though my workout, felt weak as hell, if im honest, it was a very miserable experience.

I did chest, shoulders,triceps and abs (depletion workout)

Ab crunches 6 sets 20 reps
    Ab circles 6 set 20 rep
    Military press 6 set 15-20 rep
    Side lateral rises 6 set 15-20 rep
    Rear lateral rises 3 set 15-20 rep
    Flat benchpress 6 set 15-20 rep
    Incline benchpress 6 set 15-20 rep
    Press ups 3 set 15-20 rep

Was nasty but I got though it bitch this workout is painful, takes the saying "feel the burn" to the next level.

Calories 1200cal 170 pro 31 carb 41 fat

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Calories 1200cal 170 pro 31 carb 41 fat
    1200, that's low

Quote Originally Posted by 00ragincajun00 View Post

1200, that's low
    Yeah it sure is, im following a cycling ketogenic diet. I eat 1200cal Monday to Thursday, on Thursday evening I start a carb up over feeding phase where I consume 5000cal per day. The diet is called the ultimate diet 2.0. Does suck a dick abit on low carb days, plus the depletion workout which part of the protocol is a nasty son of a bitch too (painful)

It's a tough bastard of a routine, but the bitch gets you results.

1200, that's low
    Yeah it sure is, im following a cycling ketogenic diet. I eat 1200cal Monday to Thursday, on Thursday evening I start a carb up over feeding phase where I consume 5000cal per day. The diet is called the ultimate diet 2.0. Does suck a dick abit on low carb days, plus the depletion workout which part of the protocol is a nasty son of a bitch too (painful)

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!

Just checking bud

Just checking bud
    Ok

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread Information