Toothache1 is offline New Member

Your opinion/advice on my bulking diet

Pretty new to this whole game and have only been lifting for two years, i never fully understood the importance of nutrition untill i got serious about a year ago, around april of this year i started a cutting diet as i went on holiday in july and wanted to be diced, my cutting consisted of a strict keto diet, y'knwo the one, when you cheat and eat a few carbs your brain tingles..lol, since i have been back ive been doing my own form of 'dirty bulking' lol just want your opinions and what i should change up on.

Meal 1; 5egg whites with some skinless boneless chicken breast

WORKOUT

Meal 2; 2 scoops of whey with some oats

Meal 3; Lean meat (steak/chicken etc) and either some veggies or some sweet potato (yams to the yanks)

Meal 4;MASSIVE Bowl of Wholegrain pasta, mixed with some diced skinless chicken, 5 scrambled eggwhites with a sprinkle of cheddar cheese(i know but its only a tiny bit)

I am taking no other supps; excluding whey, multi vit's, udo's choice

throughout the day i basicly eat what i want but thats my basic meal layout which i will eat every day without fail, i may have a can of pepsi or chocolate bar at some point in the day, also, i take ephidrine sometimes 3-4 times a week as i work nights and take it as a preworkout, would this effect gains?!

feel free to add to or take away foods from this layout for me! just want some advice on what i can do to make this diet more effective

ILLEATYERFKNHART is offline New Member
    I would definitely add carbs to meal #1 more important then protein first thing in the morning especially since its pre-workout.

Thread Information