Thread: chicken shake

abunaii is offline New Member

chicken shake

hi, im into my cutting phase / cycle now and sometimes i just cant find time to eat (chew) my food coz of school. just asking how much to i have to boil / steam my chicken breast before i can actually incorporating it into a shake. its going to be my first time to "shake" chicken so i dont really have an idea. suggestions please. thanks! and also what other food can i shake with it? thanks!

johnnychun is offline New Member
    That sounds disgusting. Why not just cook the chicken and throw it in a tupperware in your bag? Eat between classes or even during class if you have to.

If solid foods aren't an option at all, you may look at making a shake with milk, oats, and egg whites. Add some whey for flavor.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    I don't understand your question. You're asking how much you need to cook chicken before blending it into a shake? The same as you would before eating it whole - cook it completely, until no longer pink in the center.

Consider blending with chicken stock (broth), rice or potato, and possibly some greens. It'll be more like a puree. Think baby food. If you season it, it should actually taste decent.

abunaii is offline New Member
    thanks for the replies guys, i cant eat in class or in between classes, im a med student so my hands are always bloody or i have to keep it sterile through out the day. plus theres no really a break between my classes. 9am - 7pm all day everyday.

Thread Information