Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678
    krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SteM

I'm not very good at sitting round doing nothing so it's been a tough 2 weeks and I know I've done too much even doing the housework. Did some low intensity cardio sat on a bike for 30 mins today, first time since the op. Won't lift for at least another 2 weeks. And my attractive surgical compression vest that I have to wear 24/7 means I am sleeping badly. Other than that, it's all good!!!
    I am quite content to sit around. I have so many TV series' to catch up on!
    I bet you're itching to get back on the weights.
    I've not heard of surgical compression vests before. Bet that's a ****er!

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Mate go on the macom website, they have some amazing garments for post 'cosmetic' surgery, particularly after face lifts and chin lipo!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Hah, I'll check it out!

Week 6: (Day 65)

Hurting like a mutha****a this week, this is the first week since i popped that rib that I have trained properly, got Chest tomorrow and Legs friday. Scales put me slightly up on weight, but due to my 'holiday diet' thats pretty good, a couple times this last week the Mrs has ordered take-out without asking me first... of course, I didnt complain once it arrived! Really looking forward to getting Xmas out of the way so I can really focus again on diet/training without distraction... I really did pick the wrong time of year for a cut! Im still sticking to the IF principles, my macros are off, although I am still typically around 2500-2700cals a day.

SteM - I looked at that Macom website... I think I might invest in a postnatal compression suit!

Weight: 240lbs (2lb gain)
    Stomach BF%: 12mm.

Chest: 46" +2/8
    Waist: 42" +2/8
    Arms: 17"
    Thigh: 27" +2/8

Pictures:

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My 'get lean' progress log-image-1938057919.jpg   My 'get lean' progress log-image-1338994942.jpg  

Day 87:

This log has almost fizzled out now. I was absent over the Christmas period, for work, family and sleeping. 3months made several inches difference to my waistline, I feel better in myself and fitter!

I feel I achieved what I wanted, I adjusted my lifestyle and I am still making steady progress.
    Intermitted Fasting!! i love this, if im not researching it, im trying to sell it to friends and family!
    I've had two further blood tests which put my testosterone at 603ng/dl and 690ng/dl respectfully. My doctor couldn't explain why my first reading in November was so low, but he has agreed to bi-monthly blood tests to monitor it.

That said. T-minus 4 weeks until I start my other project. I shall keep you posted. Until then, many thanks to SteM, Digsy and others for their continued support and feedback in this thread!

-Krugerr

digsy1983 is offline Member
    Speak the devils name and he appears. I mentioned you in the previous thread and then up you pop.lol

You've done well with your I.F. Looking forward to the next project aswel! Good luck man!

Many thanks Digsy!

You mentioned me in a previous thread? I thought my ears were burning!

GirlyGymRat is online now Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    What's next for u? Have u considered entering the new contest???! Could be just the ticket!

Congrats on your progress!!!

I have a thread titled "Krugerrs Experimental Cut" i need to modify the OP though, but I can't do it from my phone.

Hmm, I hadnt thought about that GGR! You make a valid point!! Ill read through the thread about it later. Healthy competition is always a good thing!

Ps, nice legs

GirlyGymRat is online now Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by krugerr
    I have a thread titled "Krugerrs Experimental Cut" i need to modify the OP though, but I can't do it from my phone.

Hmm, I hadnt thought about that GGR! You make a valid point!! Ill read through the thread about it later. Healthy competition is always a good thing!

Ps, nice legs
    Thx and just sign up. U will thank me later!!!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678

Thread Information