asianbro is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries

Red face What happens when we stop working out for a week or two combined with a poor diet?

What happens when we stop working out for a week or two combined with a poor diet? I mean when we are on holiday or just stop working out for a week or 2. Lets say we eat a regular joes diet and not concentrate on the protein content

What will our body go through during this 2 weeks?

Will we loose muscle (probably have about 0.8 g of protein per lean muslce coming from our genral foods)

What body excercises we can do to maintain at the same level?

When returning to the gym after 2 weeks what kind of mode will our body be in?

greenwell001 is offline Member
    Sounds like you need to do some research.

bikeral is offline Life is only stressful if you care!
    I go on vacation all the time for up to 2 weeks. If I do absolutely nothing and eat bad well then I gain some weight. Usually first week back is a light week just to get back into the swing of things then second week back in business. Trick is to get diet back in check as soon as you get back. These days I try to do something even on vacation. Join a gym or run a few times a week.

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    IMO 2 weeks are not going to make or break u in the long run. as long as u limit it to 2 weeks and have the discipline to re-establish the same commitment and intensity u had prior to the stoppage. i think the problem comes in more for people getting back into it after getting to be lazy and eat good tasting food.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    i feel like crapola if i don't eat right two days in a row, let alone 2 weeks. in one day, i can gain some weight, have water retention, etc. No good can come of poor eating in 2 weeks. whatever happens in two weeks time needs to come back off in another 2 weeks time. easy on, quickly back off

Thread Information