Thread: The right food?

Lil man is offline Associate Member

The right food?

I am super dedicated. I eat a planned meal everyday and I'll list the foods. I get differing opinions and it's frustrating. I was told to stay away from seet potatoes and oats. That's 75% of my carbs.
    I really try to learn and I listen when told something but damn. Maybe I'm over thinking but can someone make suggestions. I know I'm not eating enough veggies but besides me hating them this is all I can possibly eat in a day.

Stats-29
    5'11"
    223 lbs
    15% bf

Meal 1
    4 whole eggs
    1 cup oats
    1 scoop protein

Meal 2
    8 oz chicken
    2 whole grain tortillas

Meal 3
    8 oz chicken
    250 grams sweet potatoes

Meal 4
    12 oz skim milk
    2 scoops ON whey

Meal 5
    8 oz Chicken lightly bbq'd
    1 large apple

Meal 6
    10 oz tilapia
    Sliced peaches

Meal 7
    2 scoops ON whey
    12 oz skim milk

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil man View Post
    I am super dedicated. I eat a planned meal everyday and I'll list the foods. I get differing opinions and it's frustrating. I was told to stay away from seet potatoes and oats. That's 75% of my carbs.
    I really try to learn and I listen when told something but damn. Maybe I'm over thinking but can someone make suggestions. I know I'm not eating enough veggies but besides me hating them this is all I can possibly eat in a day.
    someone actually told u to stay away from sweet potatoes and oats? are u allergic to these foods?

Lmao. I'm not allergic to them but they said sweet potatoes raised estrogen and oats were a filler and don't digest. Lmao

Lmao. I'm not allergic to them but they said sweet potatoes raised estrogen and oats were a filler and don't digest. Lmao

from Livestrong dot com
    Sweet potatoes have been labeled a natural alternative to estrogen therapy or a natural dehydroepiandrosterone because laboratory studies have shown they contain a chemical called diosgenin, which can be changed into different steroids , such as estrogen. However, this effect does not occur in the body and existing scientific information does not prove the effectiveness of sweet potato for any medicinal use. Before using sweet potatoes medicinally, talk to your health care provider.

dehydroepiandrosterone is DHEA.

i would suggest not taking any diet advice from this person.

405 let me ask you this. Most everyone says to eat vegetables for carbs. But most vegetables are really low in calories and you would have to eat a shit load to get enough carbs. What kind of veggies do you recommend? Also, I do need to incoporate some more fruits as well. Any suggestions? I want todo a recomp and if my bloodwork looks good in another 5 weeks I'm gonna start a tren /prop cycle and I'd like to have my diet in order best as possible. I would like to get to about 12-13% bf and gain maybe about 5 pounds lbm. This will be my second cycle and I know that tren isn't recommended for second cycle but I'll be doing a baby cycle to see how I respond to it.

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    405 let me ask you this. Most everyone says to eat vegetables for carbs. But most vegetables are really low in calories and you would have to eat a shit load to get enough carbs. What kind of veggies do you recommend? Also, I do need to incoporate some more fruits as well. Any suggestions? Sweet potatoes, potatoes, rice, oats... I kno the last 2 r not vegeI want todo a recomp and if my bloodwork looks good in another 5 weeks I'm gonna start a tren/prop cycle and I'd like to have my diet in order best as possible. I would like to get to about 12-13% bf and gain maybe about 5 pounds lbm. This will be my second cycle and I know that tren isn't recommended for second cycle but I'll be doing a baby cycle to see how I respond to it.
    Bold

what r ur current stats? age weight height bf%?

I'm 29 5'11" 223lbs 15%bf working out about 6 years. My test is low right now per bloodwork. I'm in a second pct to get things going again. I have no problems with dedication or learning but I just wanna do it right

Jdbjr86 is offline New Member
    If I had to suggest anything it would be to carb cycle. On heavy lifting days higher carbs, just cardio or off days lower them. And cut out all carbs after 630pm. I'm ab the same frame as u man, and its been working for me

ill bump the thread "hey 405 what is carb cycling?" chek it out and lemme know what u think. at 15% bf u could def cycle carbs..

Cool

Thread Information