1 Cup Peanuts
    Protein – 7
    Calories – 170
    Carbs – 5

Total
    Protein – 251
    Calories – 2115
    Carbs - 255

This is just a basic day for me. Im on a Test E only cycle. I obviously dont eat this everyday. This is what I do mainly 6 days a week and one off day because I only have so much will power. Im thinking I need to be more towards 3000 Calories until the 12 week cycle is over but my protein intake is good so I dont know where to add. I do throw in other meals consisting of first meal mini wheat thins and second meal being eggs and chopped steak with one slice of cheese and dinner sometimes Ill eat lean meals that you microwave that are a good protein source and low calories. I live a bachelor lifestyle so its not hard for me stay on a certain diet but its also hard because I dont eat alot of vegtables but I do manage to pack in some fruit. Anyway check my stats on my profile. I have a thread going on my first cycle aswell that would tell you more about the cycle end. All advice is welcome.

Shsm is offline Senior Member
    What's your TDEE dude?

Jaxon0408 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shsm
    What's your TDEE dude?
    May be a stupid question but what is a TDEE?

JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You're missing your fat total macros! You're eating a lot of eggs,mayo, peanuts, Ide imagine your fats are pretty high. What are you trying to accomplish?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnnyBlazzze
    You're missing your fat total macros! You're eating a lot of eggs,mayo, peanuts, Ide imagine your fats are pretty high. What are you trying to accomplish?
    Yeah I saw that after looking at a few other posts and figured if someone asked I would try to go through it all again and get the actual "fat" number. I'm just trying to put on size and have the proper diet for my first cycle.

Thats not bad for starters. You want to get the fat macros down just to see where it's all at.

Thats not bad for starters. You want to get the fat macros down just to see where it's all at.
    Yeah it's not what I do on a daily basis per say. The mayo is very limited and the peanuts are just something I throw in. Most of the time I will eat oat bars and sometimes a protein bar. Anything to keep away from the bad stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxon0408 View Post
    Yeah it's not what I do on a daily basis per say. The mayo is very limited and the peanuts are just something I throw in. Most of the time I will eat oat bars and sometimes a protein bar. Anything to keep away from the bad stuff.
    Even a small amount of nuts can have a large amount of fats, you'd be surprised.

Watch out for protein bars, most contain a large amount of sugar!

Even a small amount of nuts can have a large amount of fats, you'd be surprised.

Watch out for protein bars, most contain a large amount of sugar!
    I actually just went and looked at the fat count on the peanuts and it was unreal. 14g to 1oz. Peanuts are no more! I rarely take protein bars after reading a few threads a few days ago. I will have one every now and then though. I need a sub for snack times.

I have a diet laid out for my macros and total cals that I follow everyday. What help me not snack is I would just eat when I was hungry, so when I did feel like a snack I would just eat a meal. There's some healthy alternative snacks of course, like all veggies!

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Jaxon...The stickys at the top will help. There is one that expalins TDEE and helps you calculate it. Go ahead and re-post your stats and goals in here as well. They are equally important in nutrition..prhaps even more so! Glad to see ya got your AAS over here!

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1
    Jaxon...The stickys at the top will help. There is one that expalins TDEE and helps you calculate it. Go ahead and re-post your stats and goals in here as well. They are equally important in nutrition..prhaps even more so! Glad to see ya got your AAS over here!
    Sounds good man, I will do it. I'll post stats shortly and my goal is simple..."to be big like you"! Haha. I'll get them up soon. Thanks for the info.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxon0408 View Post
    Sounds good man, I will do it. I'll post stats shortly and my goal is simple..."to be big like you"! Haha. I'll get them up soon. Thanks for the info.
    I wish I was as big as I talk...I wish I was as lean as you. new AVI looks pretty good. I think you are going to have great success!

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1

I wish I was as big as I talk...I wish I was as lean as you. new AVI looks pretty good. I think you are going to have great success!
    Link you look pretty lean to me in your pic. I'd like to be about 6'2" or so and be lean! Can't help height though so I guess I'll grow out.
    Started my 4th week pin yesterday in my glute and it hurt like hell after I was done. Hasn't hurt the past few weeks but it is still hurting this morn like someone punched me in the a** and there is some swelling it feels like in the muscle. First time this has happened. I didn't hit a vain I know but do you think I hit a tendon or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxon0408

Link you look pretty lean to me in your pic. I'd like to be about 6'2" or so and be lean! Can't help height though so I guess I'll grow out.
    Started my 4th week pin yesterday in my glute and it hurt like hell after I was done. Hasn't hurt the past few weeks but it is still hurting this morn like someone punched me in the a** and there is some swelling it feels like in the muscle. First time this has happened. I didn't hit a vain I know but do you think I hit a tendon or something?
    *Lunk... Sorry. Stupid auto correct!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxon0408

Add - I meant to put that on my cycle thread. But before I get the question, yes I hit glutes most of the time. Not the first time in that spot.

Thread Information