mrsmurphy is offline Female Member

Cant wrap my head around a plan

Frustrated and gained 10 lbs. minus the lengthy details -super busy Mom/ Professional / wife... Average workout 3x wk - at suggested calorie intake and gaining. Should I drop more calories or workout more often ? 36 yrs old and more than 3-4 workouts/wk leave me sore and tired.. Maybe I just need to fight through the pain and this frustration. Worried about injuries ...btw the only supplement I take is my vitamin.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    in a nut shell, figure out your tdee - drop your cals 3-500 - and develop a solid clean diet and include cardio as part of your workouts. make sure you stretch before and after gym.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    I've taken certain peptides that help resculpt my body, such as cjc1295 and ghrp-6. essentially what these do is stimulate the pituatary to release growth hormone . i notice that when i stop with these peps, and don't reduce my caloric input, I gain weight, which is a pretty good clue that it sheds fat if you are at or below your tdee.

Additionally, I'm looking into another peptide called GW501516 and is efffectionately referred to as "exercise in a pill". there are a couple of logs on it here on the board and you can also read about it on wiki here
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GW_501516

just some thoughts.....
    ---Roman

mrsmurphy is offline Female Member
    Thanks guys - My fiancé uses these boards and suggested I get familiar with them. My goal is to really fine tune my diet and maximize my workouts - he had suggested some supplements and hgh. Gathering as much info as I can right now!

DanB is offline Banned
    sounds like you have a busy schedule, but is there any chance you can do some cardio in the a.m before breakfast? powerwalking or light log for 30-45mins (if you arent doing this already)

if you can squeeze it in then i highly recommend it, its called fasted cardio and i find it very effective, providing iet is in check, i usually notice visual changes within a fortnight

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsmurphy View Post
    Frustrated and gained 10 lbs. minus the lengthy details -super busy Mom/ Professional / wife... Average workout 3x wk - at suggested calorie intake and gaining. Should I drop more calories or workout more often ? 36 yrs old and more than 3-4 workouts/wk leave me sore and tired.. Maybe I just need to fight through the pain and this frustration. Worried about injuries ...btw the only supplement I take is my vitamin.
    i was working out hard but didn't have the right macros...i wasn't eating enuf protein and not the right kind of carbs and fat! it's a balance for busy people, and I advocate it is 80% about eating clean diet. also when I cut, i need to kick up the cardio and maintain some strength training. may i ask a little more details about your diet? total daily calories and macros. also what are your stats? height/weight/bf%

Thread Information