Anastrozole .25mg/day

PCT : Nolvadex 40/40/20/10
    + Natty Test Boosters

1900BMR + TEE(300) = 2200
    + 500(for clean bulk) = 2700

Carbs: 200g
    Protein: 270g
    Fats: 90g

What do you guys think about the total calories and carbs? I've always been sensitive to carbs. I see other guys bulking on 350g+ and I just think I'll gain tons of fat that way. Thank you. (any other advice is welcome as well)

Lazarov is offline Associate Member
    bump

billgates is offline Junior Member
    I shouldn't even be offering advice yet, but I'll save 405 the initial effort.

You'll need to provide your body fat % in order for your maintanence cals to be calculated. Once you provide that, if no one else has responded, I'll give you the formula to calculate how many cals you should be eating each day. As far as what foods to eat, you'll need to read the stickies and try to consume only foods suggested there. When you post your diet, you'll need every meal, each individual food, and all the macros of each in order for the diet to be built properly.

Also, you probably won't get much support of your cycle, as everyone will tell you that you have plenty of room to grow before touching gear. So don't expect support in that category. They will however build you a good diet, once they have all the missing info.

When I start the bulking phase I'll be at around 12-13% BF.

My main carb sources will be oatmeal, brown rice, milk, vegetables.
    Protein sources: Meat, Chicken, Fish, Whey Protein, Eggs.
    Fats: Nuts, other healthy fats.

And yea, I'm done asking about my cycle on here. I'll just ask my cousin and a friend for advice instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazarov View Post
    When I start the bulking phase I'll be at around 12-13% BF.

My main carb sources will be oatmeal, brown rice, milk, vegetables.
    Protein sources: Meat, Chicken, Fish, Whey Protein, Eggs.
    Fats: Nuts, other healthy fats.

I'll let others chime on on this one but those are all good food choices, minus maybe the milk. I know that they will reccomend you this formula to get your maintenance cals:

LBMx15

So 175x0.87= 152.25 LBM

152X15= 2283.75 maintenance cals

2283+500(bulking)= 2783 daily cals

That broken up into 40/30/30 is

278g protein
    208g carbs
    92g of fat

You need to build a diet meeting this criteria and list every single food and macro. Then the experts, not idiots like myself, will come in to comment.

And yea, I'm done asking about my cycle on here. I'll just ask my cousin and a friend for advice instead.
    Your best bet if you want to cycle, is go to the AAS section of the forum and read every single thing you can until your eyes hurt. Don't ask any questions, just read and learn as much as you can so that you have a full understanding of what you're doing. Don't jump into it uneducated and permanently damage your body.

JWP806 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by billgates View Post
    Your best bet if you want to cycle, is go to the AAS section of the forum and read every single thing you can until your eyes hurt. Don't ask any questions, just read and learn as much as you can so that you have a full understanding of what you're doing. Don't jump into it uneducated and permanently damage your body.
    ...and don't ask your cousin or friend. I would imagine that their knowledge of AAS is probably minimal judging from what a lot of this site's member's "friends" advise. Everything you need to know is here on this site if you take the time to read. If you are going to cycle regardless of the warnings then feel free to pm me and I'll help you out.

Quote Originally Posted by billgates View Post
    I'll let others chime on on this one but those are all good food choices, minus maybe the milk. I know that they will reccomend you this formula to get your maintenance cals:

LBMx15

So 175x0.87= 152.25 LBM

152X15= 2283.75 maintenance cals

2283+500(bulking)= 2783 daily cals

That broken up into 40/30/30 is

278g protein
    208g carbs
    92g of fat

You need to build a diet meeting this criteria and list every single food and macro. Then the experts, not idiots like myself, will come in to comment.
    No need to downgrade yourself brother. I appreciate your input. Also, I was thinking about starting with 2500 cals not 2800 cals. And 150 grams of carbs instead of 200. After a week or two and after I see that I'm not gaining too much fat, then I'm thinking about integrating some more calories and carbs into my diet. I think it's a reasonable way of going about it. What do you think?

No need to downgrade yourself brother. I appreciate your input. Also, I was thinking about starting with 2500 cals not 2800 cals. And 150 grams of carbs instead of 200. After a week or two and after I see that I'm not gaining too much fat, then I'm thinking about integrating some more calories and carbs into my diet. I think it's a reasonable way of going about it. What do you think?
    I can't comment on anything further than the formulas I've been taught. Not to worry though, a guy named 405 will no doubt be in here to completely demolish this thread with information.

Quote Originally Posted by JWP806 View Post
    ...and don't ask your cousin or friend. I would imagine that their knowledge of AAS is probably minimal judging from what a lot of this site's member's "friends" advise. Everything you need to know is here on this site if you take the time to read. If you are going to cycle regardless of the warnings then feel free to pm me and I'll help you out.
    Appreciate it. I've already read a LOT of threads on PCT and dosing and whatnot. Not to say that I know everything, but I think I've learned the bulk of what I need to know to run a successful cycle. I still have a couple more months to read though. Surely enough I'll learn more. A couple months because I want to build my base a little more before starting.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarov
    Unfortunate. I wouldn't ask my dentist about a liver problem any more than I would ask my doctor about a tooth ache, but hopefully your cousin and friends are experts.

I know you've taken some heat about your cycle and age so I'm not going to start in on you about it. I've already seen the threads anyway.

I am curious why you think you need .25mg of Adex DAILY. It is one of the milder AIs but are you aware of the risks in taking Adex daily even at small doses? Perhaps your cousin and friend work in the medical fields, I don't know. I on the other hand am trained in medicine so if you'll be patient just a few seconds longer, I'll enumerate the possible risks for you just so you are aware of what you could be in for:

- lymphedema
    - insomnia
    - headaches
    - depression
    - nausea
    - hypercholesterolemia
    - rash
    - hypertension
    - angina
    - bone pain
    - blood clots
    - stroke
    - diarrhea
    - constipation
    - arthritic pain

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Unfortunate. I wouldn't ask my dentist about a liver problem any more than I would ask my doctor about a tooth ache, but hopefully your cousin and friends are experts.

I know you've taken some heat about your cycle and age so I'm not going to start in on you about it. I've already seen the threads anyway.

I am curious why you think you need .25mg of Adex DAILY. It is one of the milder AIs but are you aware of the risks in taking Adex daily even at small doses? Perhaps your cousin and friend work in the medical fields, I don't know. I on the other hand am trained in medicine so if you'll be patient just a few seconds longer, I'll enumerate the possible risks for you just so you are aware of what you could be in for:

- lymphedema
    - insomnia
    - headaches
    - depression
    - nausea
    - hypercholesterolemia
    - rash
    - hypertension
    - angina
    - bone pain
    - blood clots
    - stroke
    - diarrhea
    - constipation
    - arthritic pain
    I changed it to .25 EOD, I posted this thread more than a week ago. So maybe to eliminate the risk I should not use it continuously during the cycle but only with signs of gyno.

And I know that HCG tends to raise estrogen so maybe it's a good idea to take it after the cycle and not during the entire cycle (250iu's *twice weekly).

I changed it to .25 EOD, I posted this thread more than a week ago. So maybe to eliminate the risk I should not use it continuously during the cycle but only with signs of gyno.
    It's not the gyno per se Laz you want to be cautious of. Elevated levels of estrogen create significant cholesterol and STROKE risks. If you are going to cycle you should use at least a low dose aromatase inhibitor!!!

One more thing....and this is just my personal advice and opinion....when most guys say they've done their research, what they really mean is they've read up on some cycles and understand the differences between short and long esters. When dealing with any drugs, I strongly urge people to read as much as available so you understand WHY you are taking the things you are taking, HOW they actually work, and WHAT the risks really are.

I'm a physician Laz and too many guys in here are in too much of a hurry to jump on the steroid bandwagon because of the possible benefits (muscle mass) and really have NOT done enough research. If you think AIs are taken solely to manage gyno, you really haven't done enough research. This comment is NOT to discourage you from using - that's YOUR choice, not mine - rather to encourage you to read a lot more so you are COMPLETELY INFORMED. Ignorance is not bliss in the world of anabolics - it can be dangerous and sometimes deadly. Please keep that in mind and good luck with your decision(s).
    Last edited by MuscleInk; 10-10-2012 at 10:47 AM.

It's not the gyno per se Laz you want to be cautious of. Elevated levels of estrogen create significant cholesterol and STROKE risks. If you are going to cycle you should use at least a low dose aromatase inhibitor!!!
    Well yea, Adex at .25 EOD should be enough right? It seems Adex is a lot of people's favorite AI.

One more thing....and this is just my personal advice and opinion....when most guys say they've done their research, what they really mean is they've read up on some cycles and understand the differences between short and long esters. When dealing with any drugs, I strongly urge people to read as much as available so you understand WHY you are taking the things you are taking, HOW they actually work, and WHAT the risks really are.

I'm a physician Laz and too many guys in here are in too much of a hurry to jump on the steroid bandwagon because of the possible benefits (muscle mass) and really have NOT done enough research. If you think AIs are taken solely to manage gyno, you really haven't done enough research. This comment is NOT to discourage you from using - that's YOUR choice, not mine - rather to encourage you to read a lot more so you are COMPLETELY INFORMED. Ignorance is not bliss in the world of anabolics - it can be dangerous and sometimes deadly. Please keep that in mind and good luck with your decision(s).
    Trust me, I've been learning every day. Thanks for the advice though.

Well yea, Adex at .25 EOD should be enough right? It seems Adex is a lot of people's favorite AI.
    Yes. Adex is usually the better AI to start with IMO. 0.25mg EOD is the common dose. Adex acts quick and has a half life of 46 hours and is easiest to tolerate. Letro (femara) and exemestane (aromasin ) are slightly more effective but the side effect profiles are somewhat harsher.

Everyone has their preference but I'd say start with Adex and switch to the others if your estradiol is not managed effectively.
    JaneDoe likes this.

Yes. Adex is usually the better AI to start with IMO. 0.25mg EOD is the common dose. Adex acts quick and has a half life of 46 hours and is easiest to tolerate. Letro (femara) and exemestane (aromasin ) are slightly more effective but the side effect profiles are somewhat harsher.

Everyone has their preference but I'd say start with Adex and switch to the others if your estradiol is not managed effectively.
    I have the adex and nolva on hand, if I notice signs of estrogen abundance, I've heard you can use a little nolva during a cycle as well. Is this true?

And regarding HCG , I've read many threads stating that 500iu's a week during cycle is good, then others say that it should be used during the period between the end of your test cycle and before the start of PCT... Very uncertain of which procedure to follow. Any thoughts on this Doc?

I have the adex and nolva on hand, if I notice signs of estrogen abundance, I've heard you can use a little nolva during a cycle as well. Is this true?
    Yes, some guys do because its a SERM not an AI and works through a different MOA. Most people use it on PCT though.

Dude if you're asking questions like this you do not belong anywhere near steroids . I know the fascination with getting bigger can be overwhelming, but if you screw this up you're in deep shit for the rest of your life.

Not only that but I think you will find that taking stuff will not produce the results you expected. If your diet isn't perfect, and your training consistent, pumping roids into your body will do nothing.

Seriously just get your diet right and research for another year before going anywhere near a needle.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Bill, this kid is gonna cycle regardless, look at his post history.

This is the nutritition forum though, your cycle /PCT questions should be asked in the relevant departments.

This is your 3rd thread in the nutrition section and we are yet to see a diet constructed. Why don't you post one including macro's and somebody may take a look. That somebody may have been me if you had apologises for the events earlier in the week.

As much as I am p1ssed of by your attitude and lack of apology I'll give you this snippet - EDIT***** ALL ADVICE AND RECOMMENDATIONS GIVEN TO LAXATIVE (THAT'S MY PREDICTIVE TEXT NAME FOR HIM!!!) IS WITHDRAWN
    Last edited by Back In Black; 10-11-2012 at 08:42 AM.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Apologize? lmfao

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Good attitude.

I seriously hope you fvck yourself up!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

milky01623 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SteM
    Good attitude.

I seriously hope you fvck yourself up!
    Man this guy should be proud of himself not only is he an arse off epic proportion I don't think I've ever seen you refuse to help someone
    Well done papa Lazarus you arseole

acoddo is offline New Member
    Ok

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Mr. Small is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by acoddo View Post
    Ok

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Huh?

Thread Information