bigteez66 is offline Junior Member

Going to the beach in 3 weeks how to get the last 5 lbs off??

Ok you can check my other post to see my pics. I have leaned up alot but still can't completley see my abs. When I push the fat down you can see my upper 4 abs. Anyhow I have been doing cardio for 30 mins the last 3 days in a row. Only thing I have noticed is my appetite has gone WAYYYY up. I can't resist food. I mean in the morning I do ok but later in the day I just can't resist food.
    Here is my diet.
    upon awakening fist full oats brown sugar 2tbspns and cinnamon
    workout
    post workout meal whea bread turkey sandwich, or can of tuna maybe som veggies
    then pretty much all of my meal from then on are the sam either tuna or chicken breast with veggies
    I just need to drop about 5 lbs in 3 weeks, I think that upping the cardio to 30 mins for 4-5 days a week will really help but not if I can't control my appetite. Give me some advice! THanks alot

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Try taking some ephedrine to control your app. That is going to be the key. Extra cardio won't do that much if you are eating it away. I suggest drinking a lot of water when you get hungry, I mean chugging so your stomach gets bloated that usually works for me. It is a mental thing and you need to control it. BTW, I am not preaching trust me my app gets the best of me sometimes too, nobody is perfect but you need to be able to control it most days, once or twice a week is ok as long as the other days are on.

Pain

thanks

I will take your advice thanks alot, also it may just be a mental thing but it seems that when I take my hydrixycut when I "come off" I get really hungry? Is that possible or is it in my head? THanks alot

Brian1200 is offline Junior Member
    Like pain said H2o, lots of it, if you dont tolerate ephedrine well, try guarna. Make sure you are taking in a Essential fatty Acid also, try taking in at least a few tablespoons of Olive oil or flax seed oil, remember you need EFA's in order for your body to function properly, it is essential for your endocrine system to produce hormones such as one of the most important for you right now "Testosterone ", it is also vital for your organs to function properly. I have found that when I am dieting, I put a few tablespoons of olive oil on some chicken, or salad and it takes the edge off the hunger, dont worry about the extra EFA's in your diet making you fat, it will actually help you burn fat, it will keep you from catabolizing your muscle tissue as an energy source, good luck.

???

So what is a good source of EFA??? Olive oil.. what else? Thanks

Flax seed oil and salmon oil are the best EFA sources.

Pain

Domestic is offline Associate Member
    5lbs in 3 weeks shouldn't be 2 hard. take your current weight and multiply that by 12. that is how many calories your diet should have. by doing this, you should drop about 2lbs per week. and if you're having problems saying no to food... try <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=FAT%20BURNER S" target="_blank">fat burner</a> s. they curb your appetite alot. i take:

Diurlean
    Zenotrope

at the same time before work out. both are <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=FAT%20BURNER S" target="_blank">fat burner</a> s and are powerful seperate but unbelieveable when taking together. you mite want to increase your cardio. instead of doing cardio in mins, do it in miles. i do 5miles of Cardio daily and 2miles of Cardio on my off days.
    Last edited by Domestic; 04-30-2003 at 02:33 PM.

ok...

Ok, here is what my goals are so far. I am going to carry a one gallon jug with me everyday and drink at least one gallon daily. I plan on eating little to no carbs 3-4 hours before bedtime. Is the oatmeal with 2 teaspoons of brown sugar and cinnamon bad for breakfast? It is SOOOO good tasting. For the next meal one can of tuna w/hot sauce, next 4 grilled chicken fillets boneless skinless of course w/steamed whole green beans, then basically that for the rest of my meals. How does that sound? I am not so convinced about the EFA situation, I am afraid it will make me fatter not leaner. Tell me your opinions Thanks alot

Ok, can someone please critique todays diet?
    meal one woke up late and was in a hurry took a tablespoon of reduced fat Jif and some oats and mixed them up with a dab of Karo
    meal two bowl of oats with 2 teaspoons brown sugar and cinnamon and one can of tuna
    meal three 4 boneless skinless chicken fillets with whole green beans and a slice of 8 grain wheat bread with a tablespoon of reduced fat PB
    meal four 4 grilled boneless skinless chicken fillets with whole green beans and a protein shake 20g carbs and 40g protein
    I woke up late or I would have an extra meal in there, but basically the only thing I think that I would change is to have a shake in the morning with the oats instead of at night. I usually eat just the oats w/brown sugar and cinnamon in the morning. Anyone have any ideas on what else I should add or take out? Also anything else I can use in my diet. My goal is to lose 5 lbs in three weeks. Please help, Thanks alot!!

yellows2k is offline Member
    I will post my diet to give u an idea, i cycle carbs:

Meal 1
    -1/2 cup of oats
    -can of tuna
    -serving of broccoli

Meal 2
    -Chicken breast
    -serving of brocolli

Meal 3 preworkout-1 hour before workout
    -1/2 cup of oats
    -chicken breast
    -serving of brocolli

Meal 4 Postworkout
    -20g of whey
    -50-60g of dextrose

Meal 5 about an hour after my postworkout
    -chicken breast
    -1/2 cup of white rice (only on higher carb days)

Meal 6
    -Chicken breast
    -serving of brocolli
    -1 tbsp of NATURAL PB, NO JIF CRAP

Meal 7
    -chicken breast
    -1tbsp of natural PB

Meal 8
    -can of tuna
    -1tbsp of flax seed oil

I have a cheat day once a week, on Sunday, where i go out and eat whatever i want with my family. i get between 100-200g of carbs a day, about 200-250g of protein, 40-50g of fat. i NEVER have a protein shake except post workout because i believe:
    1.)that real food is better
    2.)its a waste of money beside post workout, why have a protein shake when food is just as good or better...and furthermore, why have a whey shake any other time except post workout? even if u slow its absorption, it still gets abosrbed relatively quick

Just my diet and opinions...

Thanks

Thanks alot, also how does that natural peanut butter taste? I was just wondering if it was sweet at all? I plan on picking some up asap because I LOVE PB! Anyhow, thanks alot

hawk9603 is offline Junior Member
    I believe that natural pb taste better then regular pb

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    natural pb is key to success in life..hahaha...it's good shit.

Kim2884 is offline Female Member
    natural pb is the shit....can't stand the taste of regular anymore. and i just ran out although I gotta suggest almond butter to anyone who hasn't tried it.

how much?

How much peanut/almond butter should I eat dail if I am trying to cut? Thanks

Re: how much?

Originally posted by bigteez66
    How much peanut/almond butter should I eat dail if I am trying to cut? Thanks
    Depends on what the rest of your diet looks like!!!!

Pain

Thread Information