Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tx89 is offline Associate Member
    Okay makes sense, I forgot that I'm way fatter than you :-D

Power workout done. It was massive! Felt so energized, I didnt quite know where to put my energy first. Hoody up, music on and beast mode activated! :-)
    Gym guy hesitated to talk to me because he wanted me to finally leave since they were already 10mins closed i dont know what that was today, but I dig it: I think I'm gonna call it carb-rage lol

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    CARB RAGE i like that

OKCity is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<---
    CARB RAGE i like that
    405...you from Oklahoma?

Quote Originally Posted by OKCity View Post
    405...you from Oklahoma?
    Ga. man ..

For whatever it's worth: calipers had me at 13.5%.
    I like that These numbers are positive for me, but I mainly go by mirror (and tape) and i definitely see that I'm leaning out! :-) so week 2 of UD can also be booked as succesful.
    Tomorrow I'll start week 3 with am cardio and later in the Day depletion Session 1 plus pwo cardio that im gonna throw in 3x/week to make it a total of 7 cardio sessions a week. Now that things have started to roll and I feel like I still can give more an do better i'm gonna try to be better
    KILL IT!

Am cardio, depletion Session 1 and PWO Sprint session done, macros hit 100%, good Day :-)
    Completely drained now and off to bed!

Am cardio, depletion Session 2 and PWO hiit done, macros hit, all good :-) also strength in depletion sessions is increasing, I totally dig the challenenge these workouts give me.
    Mirror and tape (-0,9cm again) Show UD is definitely working!! KILL IT!

eazyduzit is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tx89 View Post
    Am cardio, depletion Session 2 and PWO hiit done, macros hit, all good :-) also strength in depletion sessions is increasing, I totally dig the challenenge these workouts give me.
    Mirror and tape (-0,9cm again) Show UD is definitely working!! KILL IT!
    Nice one!! What does ur cardio consist of post depletion? I had my second depletion today and did about 40 mins moderate cardio

tommorow will be doing HIIT and the day after before tension training

PWO my cardio looks like this:
    5min warmup
    ~10min HIIT (20sec ALL out, then recover and repeat as soon as Possible)
    -5min rest
    -20mins moderate (intentionally left room to increase here as I go)

Especially after the depletion Sessions it is absolutely brutal!! Makes sure I fall to bed and sleep like a baby knowing i have given all I got :-)

That's basically the cardio i do on the days following the depletions, i just do about 40 minutes of moderate cardio after depletion, otherwise i'd be too hammered If you have some time read 'the stubborn fat protocol' by lyle mcdonald, great read on stubborn fat in general and a few ways to get rid of it. this cardio is pretty much one of the ways he reccomeneds cardio in the book (SFP1.0) but its a good ready anyway

You have this as pdf or something you could send me? :-)
    After only 2,5 weeks im hooked on UD and Eager to get my hands on anything coming from lyle to perfect my efforts!

I know that feel! I'm almost positive i've added LBM whilst losing fat Probably one of the best feelings

We are a bunch of lyle fanboys, arent we? ;-)
    Awesome bro!! See my reply in ur Log, same thing probably happened to me :-)

Heavy Duty Session done, went great, increased weight in most lifts, PWO Hiit killed me then!!
    I love the vascular thursday look:-) now Carb Time!

Good work bro, keep it up

What does ur HIIT look like after the tension training if that's not 2 much to ask short or long intervals etc?

I didnt get to read my new lyle goodie yet, but my pwo hiit is as Master 405 told me:
    -5mins warm up
    -10-15mins hiit (9x20 sec all out for a total of 3mins 100%, then recover and repeat asap)
    -5mins complete rest to allow FFA buildup
    -20-40 mins moderate steady pace ( this week started with 20, next will be 25....)

Performed After a workout this leaves me drenched in sweat and exhausted, love it!

I didnt get to read my new lyle goodie yet, but my pwo hiit is as Master 405 told me:
    -5mins warm up
    -10-15mins hiit (9x20 sec all out for a total of 3mins 100%, then recover and repeat asap)
    -5mins complete rest to allow FFA buildup
    -20-40 mins moderate steady pace ( this week started with 20, next will be 25....)

Performed After a workout this leaves me drenched in sweat and exhausted, love it!
    Great! that looks perfect, alot more intense than my HIIT sessions but i'm new to HIIT and still learning

To the UD guys: anybody ever had ongoing stomach problems on the carbload days? My stomach is Kind of upset since I started it thursday evening...hope it will go away soon, power workout is on the line :-(
    Have no idea why this is, food choices are exactly what they have been Week 1 and 2

To the UD guys: anybody ever had ongoing stomach problems on the carbload days? My stomach is Kind of upset since I started it thursday evening...hope it will go away soon, power workout is on the line :-(
    Have no idea why this is, food choices are exactly what they have been Week 1 and 2
    dont know if this is what ur talking about but occasionally i would get the runs during UD2 as well as during carb load like clockwork id be farting all day long. prob fart 200 times in 24hrs LOL..

my wife used to say: "youve GOT to stop farting!" LOL..

she wouldnt come up to my man cave cuz id stink up the entire room and its 1000sq feet!

I've pretty much gotten used to stomach upsets during the load, going from no carb for 4 days to a sudden bombardment of starch is a bit of a shock to the stomach IMO, but never a problem that was ongoing, maybe gone after a few hours and definitely gone in the morning of the power workout. I'd wait it out and see how u feel in the morning

Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    dont know if this is what ur talking about but occasionally i would get the runs during UD2 as well as during carb load like clockwork id be farting all day long. prob fart 200 times in 24hrs LOL..

my wife used to say: "youve GOT to stop farting!" LOL..

she wouldnt come up to my man cave cuz id stink up the entire room and its 1000sq feet!
    Damn them farts! hahaha

Haha yeah that is definitely what I'm talking about...damn farts of death!!
    Stomach was cramping so badly today that I had to cancel my power workout, Which needless to say sucks more than I can say..I will Push harder than ever next week to make up for it!!!

Different question: anybody having experience or opinions on helios/lipos injects? Its a clen /yohimbine mixture for subQ shots and said to cause the closest thing to Spot reduction possible. Could get my hands on some from my yohimbine guy and was curious if its worth a shot

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    looks like you are hitting it hard and making some noise

Both right :-)

Monday, good start in the week! Am jog, depletion Session 1 and pwo hiit done, macros hit 100% :-)
    Did I say macros hit? Well not exactly since there were none. After 3 weeks of close self monitoring on UD, I decided I'm going to work in my typical long monday fast that was benefitial for me on Standard IF. Why did I do this? Well as I said I was pissed because i missed the power Session Last saturday and thinking about ways to up the challenge a bit, so I came up with this idea.
    How will it affect my training, cardio and Nutrition? Cardio and weights will stay untouched, only my Nutrition schedule will move ~1day. Instead of my 3 low days being mon thru wednesday, they are now tuesday thru thursday with the Same macros. Carb load from now on will begin friday Morning and end saturday Morning/noon instead of starting thursday evening and going till saturday morning.
    After gaining 3 weeks of experience with UD I'm pretty confident about this. On mondays I never was hungry at all due to packed glycogen stores. Also it should be benefitial comcerning depletion and make it faster/easier.
    Overall its a slight shift towards even more possible fat loss while sacrificing a Little muscle Building potential, which I think I can afford concerning the fact that I even gained a bit over the past 3 weeks while getting leaner and my goal which is 100% fat loss.
    KILL IT!!

Tape -0,5cm and scale -1,0Kg :-) all good!

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    congrats on the progress!

great log Tx89!

Thanks mate, I appreciate! :-)

Tuesday and wednesday went great, am jogs, depletion Session 2 + pwo hiit done and macros hit 100%. Like a lot what I see in the mirror, definitely continue to look leaner and after incorporating my usual long monday fast for the First Time this week, I feel like the really lean and light look came in earlier (wednesday afternoon, whereas before it came on thursday) which assures me that it aids depletion process and brings me in the beloved all out fat loss zone even quicker :-)

Thursday done, got am jog in and in the evening tension Session plus pwo hiit.
    It all went very well, didnt notice any changes from doing it fasted for the First Time today, actually increased load here and there :-)
    Maybe a tad less vascularity, but that was expected without any pre workout Nutrition/carbs.
    Overall very pleased with this week so far! I finally feel like I have reached 100% effort and couldnt possibly do more, good feeling! Also those 4 very strict low days with 100%spot on macros show on the scale...for the First Time in ages the first number was an 8. Unreal! excited to see the next tape and caliper measurements!
    Now Off to bed and then my friends, then its Carb load Time! BAM :-) hopefully in4 another carb Rage power workout on saturday
    Peace

Carb load finished, lookin full and lean, thats what we want Baby :-)
    Power workout was killer, at least maintained strength from the Session 2 weeks ago, some lifts even improved again. Love UD!

Another monday done, another 40 fasted hours with am cardio, depletion Session 1 and sfp2 post workout. Good stuff :-)
    Also first day of clen . Excited to see how this will affect things!

Tuesday done, am jog, depletion session 2 and some pwo cardio.
    Calipers say 13%, but more importantly mirror clearly shows im leaning out! Tape has me
    -1,0cm at the waist again and scale -0,5kg :-) all good, keep killing it!!!

Tuesday done, am jog, depletion session 2 and some pwo cardio.
    Calipers say 13%, but more importantly mirror clearly shows im leaning out! Tape has me
    -1,0cm at the waist again and scale -0,5kg :-) all good, keep killing it!!!
    u know Tx theres something to be said for u guys' metric system when it comes to body measurements. i think i will turn that tape over onto the other side that up until now i have disregarded. it shows smaller gains (or losses) in progress!

Gotta love Europe Buddy ;-)

Note: this week it is a lot harder for me to fast minimum 16hours and by now(wednesday evening) I crave carbs like never before in my UD time. Must be the clen , since nothing else changed. Anybody have experience with this? Is this normal?

Good start to the new week, depletion session1, am jog and sfp2 pwo done :-)
    Loving the effects of clen , but hating the feeling on it. Only way to be okay with it is takin it right before bed and sleep in real quick.

Last bodyfat measurement was 11,9%, which is awesome for me. Got 7 more weeks to go on UD and im starting to believe that the 10% mark could be hit realistically :-)

Depletion session 2 and 2 30min steady State Sessions done. Last weeks rsesults were minus 1,6kg and minus 1,5cm waist.
    Still lovin UD :-) kill it!

Depletion1 and AM jog done, all good!
    Today a NAC scout approached me in the gym and asked if i could imagine starting for them in German nationals 2013, good shit!!:-)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information