RAMMEL is offline Junior Member

Question Bulking Up with Norateen/Diet Tips

I am currently recovering after breaking my forearm playing Rugby.

As I am unable to lift weights at the moment I am concentrating on shedding the excess fat I gained while my arm was in plaster.

I am hoping that I will be O.K. to start weight training in early July in order to put on as much lean muscle tissue as I can in time for the new Rugby season which starts at the beginning of September. To help me do this in such a short period of time I have purchased a product called 'Norateen Heavyweight 2' made by L.A. Muscle, does anyone know if it's any good???

Also, what type of diet (i.e. Calories, Amounts of Protein/Carbs/Fats) should I be following to give maximum possible gains in such a short time space???

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    I have never heard of that product before but I would be leary of a product called L.A. Muscle sounds like they are trying to play off the LA thing and ... (sorry just using some of what I learnt in marketing 301). What are the ingrediants of this product? Diet I recommend 300-500cals below your maintance (you need to find that out as no one but you will know what your maintance calories are). Typically most people prefer a low carb, moderate fat, high protein diet when cutting. I do too. Don't try to lose too much weight too quickly, or you will be losing mostly muscle, not what you want.

Pain

The contents of Norateen Heavyweight 2 are (per daily intake):

600mg Mucuna Prureins
    600mg Discorea Deltoidea
    150mg Diindolymethane
    60mg Beta Ecdysterone
    90mg Hydroxyflavone
    60IU Vitamin E

It is supposed to be a strong Testosterone /Growth Hormone booster.

Also, my diet queries were with regards to gaining 'LEAN MASS' once I am able to lift weights.

I would like to know what amount of calories (& how much protein/carbs/fat) I should be consuming to gain as much lean mass as I can in 2 months.

I am 5'10" and weigh around 175 pounds.

Personally I wouldn't waste my money on that supplement, nothing in there is really sticking out.

Pain

Cheers for the replies,

You sound as if you know what you are talking about, do you have any diet/workout tips???

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Well to gain LBM, just start with your maintenance cal and bump them up each week until you start gaining.

Originally posted by BIG TEXAN
    Well to gain LBM, just start with your maintenance cal and bump them up each week until you start gaining.
    Right there is the key, try upping your cals 300cals per week until you start to notice fat gains instead of muscle, that is where to stop. As for working out, go hard, heavy and simple. That will never fail.

Pain

Thread Information