Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by upN. View Post
    So I went to whole food and picked up some healthy stuff. I tried the brown rice but I don't like it plain, so I'm heating tomato sauce!

I also had a question, what exercise should I do to get WIDE and how often? Should I go train today? I never wanted to get big that badly.
    You REALLY have GOT to change your attitude about food upN...eat for FUEL not for FLAVOR!

Anybody serious about BB will eat things and quantities that would make a goat puke! Nobody said your journey would be fun, easy and enjoyable...well for us maybe lol.

You need to stop tasting things and spitting them out like an infant. You want to be built like a 230lbs man then you have to eat like one. Change the mind buddy...you CAN do it.

upN. is offline Junior Member
    I can't change like that. That's why I thought about getting steroids . That might help me starve and eat whatever I find. I have a problem with my throat, nothing goes through and I'm a slow eater. It have been 20 min that I'm trying to finish my plate and there is like 60% left

Or maybe I should smoke some weed to get the munchies lol

Man I'm already full what am I gonna do now? I need to ****ing eat

Yes with your build and goals eating is going to be a second job...My breakfast is so big I munch on it for 20 min and hell I am cutting.

Your body will get used to it. Do this..your carb sources are mainly going to be Brn rice, Ground Oats, sweet potatoes and whole wheat pasta.

You need to list ALL the types of protein you can eat ie: chicken, turkey, steak, beans, fish and so on.

You can't (or won't) eat ANY veggies????

fish is damn expensive

i got whole pasta but i dont like sweet potatoes (from what I remember).. can't i just take regular potatoes? I eat chicken every day

Those damn chik sandwiches you keep talking about from McDonalds do NOT count as chicken lol.

YES...eating good IS expensive...way more than the cost of steroids but it's the only way you can add muscle to that frame!

Still say your going to have to get over this "I don't like that" attitude!

It's like cruising home with the fat chick from the bar at the end of the night...you don't like what you have to do, you just do it!

I'm not talking about McDo chicken but real chicken from real restaurants that I pick up!

I'm not talking about McDo chicken but real chicken from real restaurants that I pick up!
    OK..OK...is it skinless breast meat???

Yes mostly chicken breast or roasted chicken (Mediterranean shawarma)

Most roasted still has skin on...make sure you toss that!

Could you go ahead and list protein sources you think you can eat??? Maybe google it to see whts all available

I eat any grilled meat, brow rice, whole wheat pasta/bread etc

I make my own bread so I'll make sure to buy wheat flour next time!

I wouldnt eat bread, homade or otherwise. It is all sugar!

Ezikail bread is an ok carb source if you have to have bread

bigsiv is offline Productive Member
    Some good advice there off Lunk1 OP. definitely right about your attitude towards food but that will improve in time. Still need to have a look at your workout have you posted it?

don't worry guys i'm eating like a horse. eating is my new job. I'm also training and lifting HEAVY. I gained 4 pounds (since last friday)

All the food I'm getting is organic from whole food... steaks are prime cut.. It's costing me an arm and a leg but i don't care. I'm getting big no matter what.

Today I ate half a cantaloupe in the morning + 2 protein bars + pear juice mixed with 5g creapure monohydrate as breakfast. At 12 I ate a 8oz steak. Then I drank a protein shake (500 calorie, gnc-rebuilt mass, 2% milk). An hour later I ate a plate of brown rice with tomato sauce. Then a glass of pear juice with 5g creapure again. An hour intensive workout (back + biceps, another cliff bar while working out) Now I'm eating 2 chicken filets and I have my special chickpeas soup with olive oil and french bread cooking (at least 800 calories). [Every one should try it, SO GOOD, hit the link for the recipe]

That would be all for today I guess. but **** steroids i'm gonna get big naturally, I know I can do it. I'm already seeing changes in my upper body (I'm not saying like that, I'm waiting for my dumb gf to get home and I'll have her take a pic)

THANKS A LOT FOR NOT LETTING ME TAKE STEROIDS.

Oh and I forgot, I'm adding 2 bananas
    Last edited by upN.; 10-15-2012 at 06:44 PM.

As of today, from 140 to almost 147 and I didn't even eat my chickpeas and bread soup yet (takes long time to cook) ! When I'm gonna poop and sleep i'm gonna lose 1 or 2 pounds lol

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	N98WYhn2g5.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	418.1 KB 
ID:	127825

Shsm is offline Senior Member
    As of today, from 140 to almost 147 and I didn't even eat my chickpeas and bread soup yet (takes long time to cook) ! When I'm gonna poop and sleep i'm gonna lose 1 or 2 pounds lol

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	N98WYhn2g5.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	418.1 KB 
ID:	127825
    Excellent. How many calories did you log in?

I don't know but for sure more than 2800... I eat a lot of stuff that I make home.. The app is useless. I just know that I need to eat a LOT.

This morning it ended up at 145 after finishing all my funny businesses in the bathroom lol

Keep up the good work uPn your going great. And what do you mean the app is useless lol

Quote Originally Posted by bigsiv View Post
    Keep up the good work uPn your going great. And what do you mean the app is useless lol
    I would like the answer to this also.

I use this app everyday I think it's spot on breaks down everything I eat. What's up upN lol

by useless i mean not very accurate in my case... like chicken beef pasta and stuff i make home i don't know the macros exactly... and i don't wanna do the math... and i don't wanna guess... so it's better to EAT A LOT without counting because I'm not trying to lose weight here... i'm trying to bulk up... i just gotta eat A LOTTTT

daammmn if i get the body i want im gonna dump my dumb gf and get all the hot models I always wanted!!!

Tron3219 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by upN.
    daammmn if i get the body i want im gonna dump my dumb gf and get all the hot models I always wanted!!!
    Doin it for the wrong reasons bro... U won't be able to dedicate urself that way

by useless i mean not very accurate in my case... like chicken beef pasta and stuff i make home i don't know the macros exactly... and i don't wanna do the math... and i don't wanna guess... so it's better to EAT A LOT without counting because I'm not trying to lose weight here... i'm trying to bulk up... i just gotta eat A LOTTTT
    U need to balance ur diet. Otherwise u will get less then stellar results. U can gain 4 pounds of shit in ur intestines.

Quote Originally Posted by Tron3219 View Post
    Doin it for the wrong reasons bro... U won't be able to dedicate urself that way
    Trust me I'm fully dedicated. I'm doing it for myself first and then for the girls of course. I need to get my shit straight in order to get back the confidence I used to have.

Trust me I'm fully dedicated. I'm doing it for myself first and then for the girls of course. I need to get my shit straight in order to get back the confidence I used to have.
    I don't mean to cut u down or anything, but if you're not happy with yourself as you are you will never have confidence. You will always find things to nitpick about. You want your body to look good to try to exude confidence and take away from the facade of projected confidence. Seems to me like you're treating the symptoms, not the problems. I don't know you or your back ground so I could be wrong. Lifting, dieting, body building should be a passion, not a tool. If u strive for excellence because you love it you will get there. If you strive for excellence to get something it turns into a fad. Body building is a never ending process and without the love of it, u will only b temporarily dedicated.

Quote Originally Posted by Tron3219 View Post
    I don't mean to cut u down or anything, but if you're not happy with yourself as you are you will never have confidence. You will always find things to nitpick about. You want your body to look good to try to exude confidence and take away from the facade of projected confidence. Seems to me like you're treating the symptoms, not the problems. I don't know you or your back ground so I could be wrong. Lifting, dieting, body building should be a passion, not a tool. If u strive for excellence because you love it you will get there. If you strive for excellence to get something it turns into a fad. Body building is a never ending process and without the love of it, u will only b temporarily dedicated.
    Couldn't of said it better myself.

upN, this is your life. You need to tell yourself constantly you're doing this for yourself, continuously striving to improve yourself on a daily basis. You're working towards the body of your dreams, not some girl's panties. Women will come and go; this is about you.

Starting to see some change!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information