Thread: Deit help

JohnnyTribal is offline Associate Member

Deit help

Hey guys it Johnny, well y'all might laugh but I don't really log my diet like I should. As far as what I eat its all good food, salmon tuna grilled chicken red meat a lot of turkey, ya know just the basics dark skin veggies and brown rice. Occasionally sushi as a cheat meal but other than that just high protein 200+ a day

digsy1983 is offline Member
    a structured diet will give you a foundation to build on, and you can adjust it as your goals change. ive been on a long, long cut and i dont set out my daily plan anymore, i moved onto a more instinctive eating style, but i sometimes write out what ive eaten that day and see how far off i am from my days macros. (normally i'm very very close) its a simple diet and the portions and meal times predict it vertually for me.
    depending on your training goals, a diet plan could be very beneficial to you! the way i see it is, 2 hours researching/mapping out a diet will equal way more than 2 hours quality time in the gym! smart investment in my book!

Should I really just sit down and plan everything out? I know what I am taking In is good I just don't know my calorie count and stuff like that. I mean caloric intake is something pretty basic that I should know but other than that?

digsy1983 is offline Member
    its a small thing, if youre not prepared to do it, then you should really ask yourself how serious you are about training/your goals. diet for me is the cornerstone to any goals/achievements you may want/get. how do you know how much essential fats you're taking in? carbs are more than just an energy source.

its not only the calories you are eating, its also the macros set up. split between carbs/protein/fats. 3000 cals may be good for a maintenace point, but 2500 of that cals coming from fat is going to be counterproductive imo.
    200+g of protein is a good amount of protein, but its only a faction of the bigger picture in my view.

what are your goals?

I want to be big and cut. I would like to be a monster, I realize this takes time and proper practice that's why I am on here. Diet is very important

Thread Information