rikuzo is offline New Member

Anyone eats Curd before sleep?

Does anyone eat Curd before sleep? I havent seen anybody in this forum eating that. Why is that? Curd has lots of proteins and i heard it is good meal before bed, isn`t it?

By the way, why so many people eat yogurt before sleep? It has more carbs then protein per 100grams and as i know carbs turn into fat when you sleep, dont they?
    Last edited by rikuzo; 10-26-2012 at 10:32 AM.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Quote Originally Posted by rikuzo View Post
    Does anyone eat Curd before sleep? I havent seen anybody in this forum eating that. Why is that? Curd has lots of proteins and i heard it is good meal before bed, isn`t it?
    I assume you're referring to cottage cheese? If so, a lot of people here do, me included.

By the way, why so many people eat yogurt before sleep?
    I don't know that to be true... in fact I can't think of a single person here who does.

It has more carbs then protein per 100grams
    Not sure what kind of yogurt you're looking at, but mine sure doesn't fit this description

and as i know carbs turn into fat when you sleep, dont they?
    Short answer... no.

How much of cottage cheese do you usually eat before bed?

How much of cottage cheese do you usually eat before bed?
    I eat 1/2 cup of the 1% milk fat no salt added variety, but it's always as part of a larger meal. I'll usually either add a scoop of protein powder and a tbsp of PB (my guilty pleasure before bed snack) or I blend it into a shake with egg whites, cocoa powder, stevia, almond milk, etc.

By the way, can i replace my breakfast meal oats for cereals? Cereals taste much better for me

By the way, can i replace my breakfast meal oats for cereals? Cereals taste much better for me
    You can do what you want obviously... but won't necessarily get the same results. Cereals are processed, oats are not (well, barely). I love cereal too, so when I do have it I opt for cereal with as little sugar as possible, and as little ingredients as possible.

How are you eating your oats? I love them and could eat the every day. I sweeten them with splenda/stevia, cinnamon, and add a splash of fat free half and half to make it creamy. Throw in 1/4-1/2 cup blueberries and/or 1/2 a banana... good to go!

I just boil oats with milk.. And they dont really taste good for me, thats why im considering to replace them ) Do you know if cereals are also "long lasting" just as oats?

canesfan804 is offline Member
    I do oats with water and cinnamon and almonds or Ill do water oats and blueberries or silk almond milk and oats almost always cold. Cereal is fine once in a whlie but like Gbrice said not the same results.

I just boil oats with milk.. And they dont really taste good for me, thats why im considering to replace them ) Do you know if cereals are also "long lasting" just as oats?
    So oats + milk... and that's it? No wonder they have no flavor. Spice it up a bit! Add plenty of cinnamon. Add a couple packets of splenda or stevia. Add some berries. Make it a meal! Food doesn't have to be boring. Re: cereal being 'long lasting' - I can't say I've come across one yet that fills me the way oats do.

Thread Information