bearbeartn is offline New Member

need help eating right Very picky eater

I will make this as short as i can

im 5'11" about 230lbs recently put on hrt looking for advice in eating the best way to lose weight(pear shaped body) but gain muscle and look good. But im a very picky eater my veggies are limited but love chicken steak pork. i work on a retail floor and on feet all day long very low energy. im drinking 3 platinum hydro protien shakes a day alot of chicken and eggs in the morning. atleast a gallon of water a day

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Have you figured out your TDEE? If not, there is a stickie in the Nutrition section to help you. This will give you roughly how many calories you should be consuming per day. To cut fat lower this figure by 3-500 calories and this should put you on the right track.

As far as food choices, some basics are:

Protein: Chicken, lean beef, fish, eggs, cott cheese
    Carbs: Whole grain oats/rice/bread (bread if you must), sweet potatoes
    Fats: Natural peanut butter, avocado, olive oil, flax seed oil

There's many more good choices, but those are the basics. Oh n don't forget to add in some veggies as well. Dark green are typically the best, I prefer broccolli.

Also, due to your schedule, try cooking in bulk and portioning out in to tupperware containers. Makes staying on track much easier imo.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Welcome. Best thing you could do is post up a typical day of what you eat so members can recommend better choices. I will say this: The way to succeed is to find food you like here which has been pre-approved. This way you will stick to it. This is KEY.

Also: read other member's logs. This way you can get ideas which will work for you as well.

Good luck!
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    bear whats ur bf%? dont know? find out! google "BOD POD" for ur area.

read sticky: dieting 101: cutting

Thread Information