BAG-BAD-WOLF is offline New Member

Cool Guys take look at my bulking diet c if it need help thx

Upon wakening wieght gainer metrx protein doing half serving = 300 calories 30 protein 39 carbs 3 fats

2nd meal 4 whites 3 whole eggs scramble with tomato 3 slices bread 668 cal.. 47 protein 40 carbs 38 fats 30

3rd meal 1 cup brown rice 8 oz ribeye steak 770 cal.. 76 protein 36 carbs 35.5 fats

4th meal 1 cup brown rice 8 oz chicken or steak 770 cal...76 protein 36 carbs 35.5 fats

5th pre workout gainer half serving 300 calories 30 protein 39 carbs 3 fats

6th post work out the other half gainer 300 cal..30 protein 39 carbs 3 fats

7th steak veggies 600 cal...64 protein 15 carbs from lettuce, spinach 34 fats

Ok guys i got the diet straight down to the facts total calories 3878 carbs 269 protein 371. fat 146

i have four meals from real food and three shakes its kinda hard to eat more food i dont have more time to eat and pre workout i get sick if i eat to close to gym time i tried it makes me throw up so switch to the shakes but if anything need to be fixed let me know guys and thx..
    Last edited by BAG-BAD-WOLF; 11-08-2012 at 11:53 AM.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    This is not very much REAL food. Looks like less than 2000 cals of whole food and the rest is shakes. Change that for best results. Use the sticky above to figure your TDEE and add your macros to the meals. Keep in mind the responses over here are a bit slower sometimes but WELL worth the wait!

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    hey wolf what r ur stats man? age weight height bf%??

the weight gainer is likely full of sugar and prob not a good thing to be consuming. better to get cals from real food. what r the macros of the gainer per serving and what r the ingredients??

read stickies: dieting 101: cutting and how to bulk

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Agree with lunk and 405.

Make your own weight gainer:
    1 scoop whey
    1 cup cottage cheese (I use fat free)
    1-2 tbs natural peanut butter
    1-2 cups plain oats

You can add greek yogurt if you need more protein. And add more/less oats depending on your carb intake.

Gearbox

Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    hey wolf what r ur stats man? age weight height bf%??

the weight gainer is likely full of sugar and prob not a good thing to be consuming. better to get cals from real food. what r the macros of the gainer per serving and what r the ingredients??

read stickies: dieting 101: cutting and how to bulk

wasup 405 hey im at 5'9 215 lbs 15 % bdf 30 years old looking for a clean bulk i updated the log with food stats check it ou bro thx
    Last edited by BAG-BAD-WOLF; 11-08-2012 at 12:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BAG-BAD-WOLF View Post
    wasup 405 hey im at 215 15 % bdf 30 years old looking for a clean bulk i updated the log with food stats check it ou bro thx
    Getting closer BBW (doesnt that stand for Big Boned Woman as well lol)! Please also add your carbs and FAT to those foods. It's all important. Need fats but trying to clean bulk they need to be controlled closely!

By the way...we are all adults and bro isn't neccessary lol.

Quote Originally Posted by gearbox View Post
    Agree with lunk and 405.

Make your own weight gainer:
    1 scoop whey
    1 cup cottage cheese (I use fat free)
    1-2 tbs natural peanut butter
    1-2 cups plain oats

You can add greek yogurt if you need more protein. And add more/less oats depending on your carb intake.

Gearbox
    wasup G ive been making my own gainer just right now im tight on time so switch to gainer it had good source of carbs only 5 sugars..i updated the log with food stats check it out bro thx

guys bro is for brother not trying to start no shit with u guys lunk dont take it the wrong way....

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Getting closer BBW (doesnt that stand for Big Boned Woman as well lol)! Please also add your carbs and FAT to those foods. It's all important. Need fats but trying to clean bulk they need to be controlled closely!

lol hellllllll no no big woman my way lol

guys bro is for brother not trying to start no shit with u guys lunk dont take it the wrong way....
    I'm not...justmessin with ya brah! It gets thrown around so much on steroid boards it becomes comical!

ok lunk updated the carbs stats take a look c if u can make it better for me thx

i have 2900 real food about 900 from shakes would mind eating more but not enough time

You have just a bit more work to do..like going back to school isn't it? lol

Add fats for each meal and fugure your TDEE (you can use the sticky at the top to explain how if your not sure!!!

You have just a bit more work to do..like going back to school isn't it? lol

Add fats for each meal and fugure your TDEE (you can use the sticky at the top to explain how if your not sure!!!
    hey bro i know thats the tren talking but stop being a dick..... TDEE 2500

i never really counted calories when im on cycle i just add two meals to bulk or to cut i cut out carbs from one meal first month then two meals 2nd month now im trying to get everything onpoint so is lil hard man work with me

hey bro i know thats the tren talking but stop being a dick..... TDEE 2500
    i never really counted calories when im on cycle i just add two meals to bulk or to cut i cut out carbs from one meal first month then two meals 2nd month now im trying to get everything onpoint so is lil hard man work with me
    Seriously...I'm just playing man. I have a big but sometimes twisted sense of humor. My comments are intended to be light hearted not offensive. I should come with a warning label sometimes lol.

It should be painfully obvious by now that I have been here to help so turn that frown upside down and tigether we will make this the most successful cycle anyone has ever done (that might be pushing it lol).

Can you add your height to post #5 please???

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer

i thought it was big and beautiful women

Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    i thought it was big and beautiful women
    If thats how ya like em 405...

405 u close is actually big booty woman lol and lunk i know u r helping youve been very helpful im just adding some fire to your feeling i been there lol

Thread Information