evander87 is offline Senior Member

Serious Question about Bowel Movements

I'm posting here because this place is a little more moderated than others and I need some serious information. So I was cutting (TDEE -800 70%p 15%c 15%f) while blasting Test e 500 and getting great fat loss results. The most processed food I ate for the 12 weeks was greek yogurt. But the strange thing I noticed the last few weeks of my cut was that I only went crap once every three days or so. I don't know if this is a good or bad thing. I mean it's waste your body doesn't need so small infrequent amounts means my body is using almost everything I'm eating. But is it a bad thing that I'm not giving my body enough? I saw good results and up until my last three workouts were intense. The last three workouts were a complete waste. I was toast and since the diet was low carb I just blamed it on that.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    How much fibre were you taking in?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

2c Greenbeans 8g
    2c spinach 2g
    1c broccoli 2g
    1c Oatmeal 8g
    1c Blueberries 4g

24g a day dietary fiber

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    yep, you are full of crap..

jk.. no nuts, or non digestable fiber. .thus it's compact..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Wazz is offline Associate Member
    Digestive problems & I are a perfect mix... Two types, the good is when the food stays in your small intestines (which I have) yet still causes constipation. The bad is when the food migrates to the large intestines & then sits. In the large intestines the body can only soak up water not nutrients so it adds to the constipation.

Constipation doesnt always mean having a bowel movement every few days (chronic if continuing), this doesn't rule out temporary constipation & FIBER is not always the answer! I can eat fiber till my bowels are fiber brown--- uhg.. Yet they are rocks still.

You have a few options to move the bowels along.
    #1 Fiber type treatment. Fiber actually causes the bowel to soak up more water creating a softer stool but enlarging the stool so that the nervous system, intestines, & muscles can get it moving. It's the least painful.

#2 oil. Mineral oil. This coats the hard bowels & let's them slide through the gut, HOWEVER if your stools are really hard you're in for a ruff time.

#3 Stimulants. Stuff like exlax. Now there's fast & overnight relief. Take the overnight to avoid fast movement pain.

GAS pain or cramps (in guys usually) is caused by fermentation. If you eat carbs, potatoes & I could mention a boat load of others after a good amount of time in the gut they ferment or become "gas". Shyty feeling.

Extreme Constipation: Large hard stools. Be careful not to take fast acting laxatives as it can actually cause you to shred or rip at the lining of the intestines. Imagine a pipe with carpet lining the inside (bacteria & mucus type) when you rip it out it's bloody, mucus type stuff that'll get you wanting to head to the ER.

I'd say take some overnight relief & increase your fiber a bit. I could mention stuff more Immediatly effecting but you don't have access w/o a doc & don't drink the carbonated inta' shyt stuff. You'll want to kill yourself..

Lastly if your plugged up go pick up an enema for $2-3 bucks, good luck
    Wazz

That's just it I never felt backed up or constipated. I just never had to go. And when I did there wasn't much waste.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum

sgt2jay is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Happens to me all the time when I cut calories. Most the time ahem I cut back on carve ie my oats. 2 scoops benefiber three times a day does the trick. Sometimes I have to add in a laxative. Don't forget to check the label on your fiber. Many add a ton of sugar.

Wazz is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by evander87 View Post
    That's just it I never felt backed up or constipated. I just never had to go. And when I did there wasn't much waste.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum
    "Never felt backed up or constipated". Then you should be fine.
    The body reacts to everything around us. Stress can cause digestion to slow, just as much as trying a new program. Your body scences that there is a change & slows to ensure you get the added nutrients. Once the body adjusts (figured out the change) it usually adapts & resumes.

Simple "exercise" example is new troops in Basic Training. Many, many don't have a bowel movement for days because of the stress of basic & loads of shots. The body just protects itself. Most move on in a couple 3-4 days, some 5-7, but most just reconfigure & do fine. Some need a bit of help & get laxatives through the aid station. If you are not having trouble this should pass.

Good luck!

Thread Information